Have Me 4

Boundaries

Mir's pov

         I was glad that Joon liked my present. While we were on the way to the carnival Joon didn't stop looking at the bracelet on his wrist. We were walking and I had my arm around his waist. Joon was to cute, how can a man be this cute.

         "Mir I want to be with you forever." Joon told me kissing my cheek. I could tell he was so into this date and so was I. Its wasn't teacher and student, it was just me and joon.

        "Joon to be honest I wish I could take you away to paradise, so no one would bother us." I replied to him. 

        "You can't do that I have work and you still need to attened school." Joon said punching my arm. 

        "I don't like it." I pouted.

        "You don't like school?" Joon looked worried.

        "It's not that i don't like that the students tease you for rumors that might not even be true." I stoped him and turned him around so that he was facing me. I was sincere.

        "Don't worry about them it doesn't bother me." Joon told me but i could tell he was holding back tears.

        "I know it hurts you I want to tell them you are mine. If they do I will ram my foot up their that I kick their brian out of their freaking head." I said then Joon started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I was being serious.

        "Sorry I was trying to imagine it." Joon said trying to catch his breath. "I love that about you anyway lets enjoy the night  and go to the carnival."

        "Fine." I agreed. We started walking and Joon quickly wrapped his arms around mine. As we arrived to the carnival the guy in the front was putting a stamp on Joons hand. That guy was caressing Joon's arm, I grabed my boyfriends arm and leaned to kiss him. I gave that guy a death glare and he quickly turned around. We were walking around and Joon's eyes were fixed on this body pillow that looked like some kind of rainbow bunny. 

Joon's POV

        I saw this really cute body pillow. I can't really put my finger on it but It kind of reminds me of Mir. I then got some images in my head of me and Mir sleeping toogether and him holding me tight. The kiss Mir gave me at the entrance was suprising but it kept sending mental images. Not that it was a bad thing but I wanted to be concentrated on the date we were having. Mir didn't ask me if I wanted it but then started playing the game. The goal of the game was to hit as many rubber ducks as you can, they were floating in the water, with a ping-pong ball.

        "I am going to win this for you babe." Mir told me while winking at me.

        I didn't say anything and just smiled. He gave the man the money and grabbed the ping-pong balls. He squatted down and started throwing the balls at the ducks. I kind of lost in my head. Out of these rumors at school one was really outrageous. A gay , huh. I wonder if Mir heard that one. I decieded to slap my self out of it. I was looking for Mir he wasn't in sight. I felt familar arms wrap around my waist

        "Guess who?" Mir asked

        "Mir it's you right." I said as I turned around. He was smiling at me because I got it right  His smile is so beautiful.

        "Here I won it, you wanted it right." Mir said as he shoved the body pillow to me. Oh he saw me staring at it, he is so kind.

        "Now I have some one to sleep with." I said smiling at him.

        "I shouldn't have bought you that." He said pouting. I laughed and led him to the ferris wheel. We were the only ones that got on the ferris wheel, it was weird. We sat there right across from each other.

        "Mir do you think the rumors are true, I mean about me." I asked hime looking down at my feet.

        "Joon none of those rumors are true unless you tell me thay are. I will only belive your words." He said as he moved to my side.

        "What about that I am a gay ?" I asked again.

        "I love you whether you are a gay or not you are mine." He said grabbing my hands. 

        "I am not a gay ." I cried my tears wouldnt stop falling. By the time I realised we were at the top of the ferris wheel Mir kissed me. "Why?" I asked

        "I wanted to kiss you plus I thought that It would be romantic to kiss you at the top." Mir said looking to the other side.

        "I really love you. Tonight I want you to have me." I whispered in his ear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry I haven't updated I have finals comming up, it has been nothing but study. I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading.