Have Me 5

Boundaries

 Joon's POV 

        I was so embrassed by my own words. We were walking back to my apartment and all I could do was stare at the ground. I kept embrassing myself throughout the date. My heart wouldn't stop pounding. Those words I said to Mir I couldn't even repeat them. I am such a ert. I still keep forgetting that Mir is my student. He is specail, I should take things slow with him.I have to make our first time wonderful. I am just a lusty old man I shoudn't rush these things. I think that Mir could tell how embrassed I was because he let out a small laugh. I only tightened my grasp on to Mir's hand. His smile and Laugh are so precious.

        We were at my apartment " Mir goodnight I will see you tommrow." I said looking at the ground. I was still not able to face him.

        "I had fun. You were so cute tonight I will come tommrow." Mir grabbed me kissing my forehead the he went down to my lips. He hugged me for along time was he sick or something? He then winked at me and headed home.

        "Bye." I whispered. I hated seeing him leave. Mir was suppose to come tommrow because we were going to a movie then shopping. I went into my apartment and sighed. I was so embrassed. I looked at the body pillow Mir had won for me and buried my face in it. I was really tired and decided to get ready of bed. I changed into my pajamas and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was looking at the mirror thoughts ran in to my mind. Doubts and worries I decided to ignore them for now. I the headed towards my bed and grabbed the plush toy. I held it close to my chest and layed down, By the time I knew it I had fallen asleep. I awoke to some frantic banging. I huried to open the door.

        "Hey can I crash here tonight?" It was Mir. he was panting really hard. His llooked beaten and his leg looked somewhat ingured. Without question I let him in and hepled him to the bed.

        "Are you okay what happened?" I asked

        "Nothing my dad got abusive again.I got bored with him so I cam here." Mir said and I started to cry. He then patted my head and said. "Oh so you were using him." He smiled again. I nodded and started to rub my eyes. " I am happy that you care for me. I couldn't be more happy than I am right know. You are right here." He gave me an intense stare and kissed me. 

        How can this kid not get angry or sad over the situation he was in. He instead said that he was bored. I don't get it what should I do though Mir looks really beat up.

        "B-But-" I tried to say. I thought it be better for him to go to a hospital. "A hospital I suggested.

        "I don't like hospitals. Let me stay here with you, hey lets cuddle." Mir grabbed me and layed me down with him I burried my face in his chest. Mir fell asleep really fast and I soon followed.

Mir's POV

        I was walking home thinking bout how cute joon looked. I walked into my house and saw my dad waiting for me. His glare was looking right at me. I decided to ignore him and walk striaght to my room. My dad then kicked me in the back of the knee.I fell down really hard, it took me awhile to figure out what had just happened. The pain from the back of my knee spread throughout my whole body. I realized that my dad was kicking me non-stop.I was sitting their expresionless. And he kept yelling at me. To be honest I found this really boring, this was routine by know. I pushed him away and got up wanting to leave. As I was walking out my dad threw a hammer at my leg. and then grabbed me ny the collar. His breath was gross and I didn't want to deal with him. So i punched him hard and he fell to the ground. He will probably wake up in the morning. I had left him like that not that I cared or anything. I didn't know where to go though any place I could crash will probably tell me to go to the hospital. I don't really like hospitals they smell weird. When I had stopped walking I realized that I was infront of Joon's house.He let me in and seemed really worried. He started crying for my sake. It made me feel really good, I like to know that he worries for me. He is so cute when he cries though. We layed down together and it felt really warm for me to be in his arms. I felt really good that I also was able to hold him. Joon snuggled his head in my chest. I fell asleep really quickly.