Have Me 3

Boundaries

Joon's POV

        We entered the a cafe that was near my apartment. I was warm and cozy inside. I was suprised that this place was here all along and I never even bothered to come in. Mir led me to a table where that sun shined perfectly. Not to bright and not to dark. As I was taking a seat I asked Mir "What are we doing here?"

       "I already  told you didn't I? I have everything planned out. I want  today to be perfect for the both of us." Mir smiled at me as he called a waiter over. The waiter was a tall, had brown hair, and quite handsome. I had looked at the waiter a few seconds to long becase then I saw that Mir was glaring at him. My boyfriend is cute when he is jealous. 

       "Oh hey Mir are you who are you with?" The waiter asked. How does he know Mir?

       "Joon this is G.O he and are I freinds and G.O this is my boyfreind Joon." Mir said as he got upright in his chair.

       "Oh so you are Joon this kid has been talking about how beautiful you were. How great you were, and that he wanted you. To be honest I was quite suprised. Mir doesn't really take intrest in anyone. I for one was also shocked when Mir said it was it was okay for us to be friends. Joon you must be something specail." G.O said  as he was going to get us some sandwiches.

       "Joon G.O is just a freind, you are the only one." Mir muttered. I saw how worried he looked. I mean G.O also must be something specail, since he is the only friend Mir had.

       "Okay I understand G.O is a good friend." I said understanding the situation. I reached to grab his hand. "So how long have you guys known eachother?" I asked.

        "About three years I think." Mir said as we were intertwining our fingers. I come to this cafe alot and G.O simply worked here, we just became friends like that." He said. Mir was figeting for some wierd reason I wonder what is up.

Mir's POV

        G.O had to leave because he had a date with his lover. We finished our food and fruit drinks. Joon had just came from the bathroom, he took quite some time. While Joon was in the bathroom I was preparing something for him. Two weeks ago I had bought a braclet for Joon. I was going to give it to him while confessing my love for him. Things didn't go as expected. He confessed to me first and I was no way in hell I was going to reject him.  I was to shy to give it to him any time last week. Joon sat back down at our table. I was still fidgetting because I was nervous. This is honlestly the first time I do anything like this for anyone. I would never put so much effort in for some one. Then Joon looked at me and asked what was the matter. 

        "Joon I loved you ever since I set my eyes on you. And I want to give you this." I said while showing him the box I was holding in my pocket. "Every time you wear this I want you to think of me."

       Joon looked at the what was inside. His face turned bright red when he saw a silver metal braclet that said "I Love You" I went over to his side of the table,stood up and kissed his cheek. He had already put the braclet on it fit perfectly. I gave him my arm and he quickly clung to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am sorry that this story seems slow. I will try to work at it. Thank you for reading. :)