Have Me 2

Boundaries

Joon's POV 

       Today is going to be my first offical date with Mir. He said that we were going to go to a near by carnival, I couldn't be more happy. Several months ago I got a job as a english highschool teacher and that is where I met him. When I first entered my new classroom a guy at the back of the class was smiling my way. I fell in love with his smile. As time went by I got to get a glimps of his personality, it was soft and warm. Every teacher said that they felt bad for me because Mir was in my class. I didn't really understand at first but he seemed to skip every class but mine. Of course it made me happy, just thinking of it made me blush. After three months I decided to confess to him. I had thought it over and over again how wrong it would be, but my feeling wouldn't go away. I was ready for rejection. One random day I called Mir and asked him to stay after class, I was ready. When he came in the classroom I was already looking down at the floor, but I pulled myself together and told him " Mir I know you are my student and I this may be weird but I have fallen in love with you." There was a short pause I was scared of what he would say so I turned around. By the time I knew it tears were falling down my cheeks. Then I felt Mir's warm arms hug me from the back, while he whispered in my ear "You are mine now." Those words sent chills to my spine. He was claiming I was his.

        Ever since we started dating I have questioned myself many times. Was Mir just going out with Because of impulse,because he was bored, or does he really like me. I don't think of my self highly that is why I am always second guessing myself. Why haven't we done anything was another question that has been bothering me. I dont want to worry myself with that today, I was going to enjoy myself with Mir tonight. 

        While I was deciding what to wear I heard my phone rang. I ran to my phone thinking it might be Mir or my mother. My mother knows I am gay but she still forces me to go to marrige interviews. And my dad well he is always giving me lectures on how disguting it is. I wish that they would be more accepting. Luckly it was Mir calling.

        "Hello Joon are you almost ready?" Mir questioned me. 

        "Yeah almost, are you near by or what?" I said smilling at the thought of him barley getting ready.

        "Yea I am about 2 minutes away." He said in a husky voice.

        "Oh really?" I asked suprised.

        "What do you think I was doing, huh?" He said counfused.

        "Thinking of me weren't you." I said playing around.

        "I always think of you, babe." Mir replied in a serious tone.

         What was that? That was the first time he has called me babe, his words made me blush and rather speechless. His voice was so hot. Just the a dirty mental image crossed my mind. I snapped out of it when I heard some one was knocking at my door. I went to go open the door when I saw the knob already turning. The door opened and I saw Mir standing there with some sort of key.

        "Mir how did you open my door?" I asked 

        "I made a copy of your key." He replied bluntly.

        "Why didn't you just ask me for a copy then." I said still a bit suprised.

        "I thought if I started asking for thing then I would just keep asking. I mean I have been holding back for three months and I didnt want to ruin the image you had of me." Mir pouted.

        "Silly you don't have to hold back with me."  I said as I pushed him to the wall giving him a hot and wet kiss. He grabbed my waist and kissed me some more. When our lips parted we were panting hard.

        "If we don't stop here we will miss our first date." He said while looking into my eyes. I agreed and then we headed out.

Mir's POV

           Joon always seems to amaze me. His kiss is was a rare flavor one that makes you want to devour him. The thought of him kissing other guys got me so mad, then I felt Joon's hand grab mine. I looked at him and he was facing the ground, blushing. He is mine and no one will ever get to taste his sweetness. I got a grip of Joon's hand and put our hands in my jacket pockect. We were there, a nice little cafe. Joon looked up at me counfused.

          "I planned tonight all out,don't worry we will have fun." I said confidently " Tonight I am going to show you need no one but me to satisy you." I whispered into his ear " I am also great in bed." Joon huged me tigh and replied to me " Well I woulnd't mind finding out."