Two Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

 

The brownish red-haired angel-like ran his eyes towards the little girl and check over her small body.

"I told you not to wander by yourself." Clearly the angel-like was terrified because of her.

On the other hand, Junhyung kept staring the dazzling angel-like as though an alien just landed in front of him.

"Your daughter..?" Dongwoon had to broke the silence since his bestfriend not trying to start a conversation with the angel-like.

"Yes..is she had cause any problem to you?" 

"No..but she is really cute. Like her mother too.." Dongwoon sincerely complimet. No intention of hitting.

"..Oh..have you seen her mother?" 

"Well, you are not her mother?" 

The angel-like let out a soft chuckle. That was not his first time people would mistaken him as a woman. But then Mina suddenly tugged on her 'mother''s dress shirt.

"Appa, I want a pet cat  like this too.. please?" The angel-like looked down to the furry creature and can't help from the chubby cat.

'What?! He is a guy? How come there is man look so pretty like him?' Junhyung right away woke up from his far spaced out.

"Well it is depends on your behaviour for today."

Hyunseung gently pinched on her chubby cheek then only realized that two vets in front of him were wearing astonish face. Especially the one that knelt across to him. The angel-like guy slowly standing up and wore a gentle smile.

"I am her father. Jang Hyunseung."

 

 

                                                    

 

 

 OPEN 

 

Junhyung pushes the glass door and sound of a bell tingling above him. 

"Welcome to Kitty Café!  "  

One of the worker shouts as Junhyung walk in. The eye-smiled worker who just stood behind the bar counter flying his sweetest smiles as to please each customers. Junhyung replied the smile and his brown orbs start to explore for unoccupied table.

Since it was still in early morning, so there was only 3-4 people entered the coffee shop. After a mere steps the vet finally found an empty round table for two persons which located at the corner of the shop. Junhyung pulled one of the chair and calmly sat on it. While waiting for his bestfriend, he secretly took his time scanning around the coffee shop.

The shop was not so wide as Junhyung's and it just a single-storey building. Though he started to like the cozy and peaceful environment filling the coffee shop. Straight from the door, there is a cashier counter and next to it, is a long ancient bar counter and refrigeration equipment to fit all the coffee shop bar system. Although the wooden counter is filled with various tools for brew coffee and tea, but still looking neat and just nice.

Next, Junhyung only noticed that the coffee shop was decorated with plenty pictures of cat. And he can see a small black cat logo was attached on each cups and plates. Even the wall clock will attract customer's full attention. The shape exactly like an adult cat. With its big eyes kept moving to the right and to the left as following the second needle performing its duty. Junhyung then creaked a small smile, remembering the adorable name given to the shop. He as a cat lovers, never can hate the idea concept based on the cat theme. 

Truthfully, it was rare for Yong Junhyung just to take a sip in a coffee shop. He don't know why but since the pretty guy said that he is a barista and owns the 'Kitty Cafe' that only located 5 building blocks from his clinic, his heart was shaken to pay a visit. So he purposely get ready early from his usual daily time before he go to open his own clinic. He had known there was a new coffee shop but he could careless before he knew the existence of Jang Hyunseung. 

Yah, why I feel so nervous? 

Junhyung gently patted on his clothed chest tried to calm his abnormal beating heart. But he immediately put down his hand when a cute, tall waiter with a yellow memo note in his hand approaches Junhyung.

"Can I take your order sir?" 

Junhyung looked up at the waiter's face and lowered his gaze at the carved nametag. Xi Luhan. 

"One cup of latte please." The waiter was fast noted down his customer's order.

Since he was a youngster, original latte was only his ultimate favourite coffee drink. Thus, there is no need for Junhyung wasting his time and reading the endless list in the large menu book.

"The decoration on it?" Luhan asked again.

"Oh it is not a freestyle made from the barista?" 

"Well, in our coffee shop we provided a special service for our customers. You can make a request any types of image or subject that you prefered. And don't worry, no extra charge. " 

Junhyung nodded, and simply spoke out his request. "Cat" 

"Please wait for awhile sir." Luhan bowed a little before he went to the next table.

Dongwoon still not show up, so Junhyung again browsing the begin-to-crowd shop in each second passed. As the handsome vet was not enough scanning the interior design or we was looking for someone?

"Yah Junhyung, why suddenly ask me out here? Are you sick?" Another handsome vet sitting abruptly on the wooden chair across to his bestfriend.

Junhyung jolted from his seat and glared to the noisy Dongwoon. Luckily he was not holding on his latte cup or worse, the coffee milk fluid had safely landed on Dongwoon's flawless face.

"I'm not. Just feeling to change the mood." Junhyung said in monotone and his eyes was quick catched at the slender figure who had appeared from nowhere; maybe from the staff room, tried to fix the knot of his black apron that enveloped around his curvy waist.

As he was ready to get work, suddenly his doe-eyes met with Junhyung's gaze which he was more than happy to get new customers. He smiled, and was about to greet the couple of vets when his employee blocking him from to do so as they started a mini discussion behind the counter bar.

Junhyung's heart jumped a bit when the manager of the coffeeshop had acknowledge of his presence and they have exchanged smile from afar. But only a moment later he saw the doe-eyes walked out from his shop with a stack of files in his hand. Junhyung's heart had landed back on the ground with a slight pout formed on his heart-shaped lips.

"You like him don't you?" Dongwoon's sudden question hit Junhyung onto his reality.

The taller was not stupid. From the very start, the father of Jang Eun Mina has melted Junhyung's stone heart since they accidentally met two days ago. It just Junhyung never wanted to admit his crush feeling towards the pretty father. Maybe it was hard to believe, Junhyung the normal looking guy was attracted with a man. Exactly the same gender and organ uality with him. No one but only Dongwoon know about his true ual orientation. Gay.

"Nooo. You knew he's married. He even has a daughter." Junhyung scoffed.

"You sounds more hopeless than me." Dongwoon chuckle amusedly.

"I don't know what are you talking about, so just shut up." Junhyung's irritated voice causing Dongwoon smiled broadly.

"I am sure you did. "

 

 

"Thank You ! Please Come Again ! "

Dongwoon smiled at the angelic voice, who looked very cute with his eyed-smile.

"We will." Dongwoon winked his eyes at the said worker before stepped out from the coffee shop.

Kikwang unconsciously grinned, honestly he was hoping that the tall customer will come back again. 

"Someone is in love~" Luhan clamped a small note at the long rope hanging just above the order counter and shot a teasing look at the elfin guy.

"Who?" Kikwang playing dumb.

"The short guy that had eyed-on at the tall guy. Approximately.. since an hour ago." Luhan looked down at his watch, confident with his calculating.

Kikwang's looked away in embarrasment, hiding a slight blush staining his cheeks.

"Look! You really cannot hide anything from me." Kikwang blushed more when his little act was noticeable.

 

 

Outside the 'Kitty Café'

Seems fate had blessed Junhyung as he meet again with the pretty manager as soon as his legs stepped out from the shop.

"Leaving already?" Hyunseung asked with a sweet smile. Sweet as first love.

"Yeah..have to work now." Junhyung replied shyly.

Dongwoon at his side just smirked.

"I am sorry because I was a bit busy this morning. Regret not to greet you guys properly since it was your first time visit." Hyunseung bit his lips in guilty.

"Nah..It is okay--"

"If you don't mind, we would like to have a cup of latte with you next time."

Junhyung widened his eyes as turned to Dongwoon with 'what-are-you-ing-trying-to-do' look.

Dongwoon then replied with 'I-was-trying-to-help-you-idiot' look.

'Are-you-out-of-mind?-He's-already-married!!' Junhyung cannot believe he has such a crazy bestfriend.

"Ahh..really? I don't mind though." Hyunseung showed his supressed smile. 

"Then today after worktime would be nice I guess?"

Junhyung's eyes was like to popped out from its sockets. Before he could protest, Hyunseung had agreed Dongwoon's fast suggestion.

"Okay, my business hour will end at 6pm. And Mina will coming here shortly too." The doe-eyes flash a pretty smile at one of the vet. 

To the fanboy Yong Junhyung.

God please kill me.

 

A/N : Sorry because not much JunSeung moment. Well it just the 2nd chap. Right you? >.<