Five Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

Flashback

 

National Library, Korea.

Hyunseung stood there, behind the wooden book shelves that fully occupied with tons of sciences and medical books. But he still managed to make a tiny hole between the thick, and heavy scholarly edited books just to peer on his long-secret-crush. About, fifteen minutes and three seconds ago Hyunseung had eyeing the guy who drowned himself in the ocean of books,each was scattered open at its specific page.


The doe-eyes clench his palm as took several deep breaths and hardly fished out any thick book from the dusty shelve. He carefully hold the black book against to his chest as to shield his abnormal heart beating. He begins switch on his heels and stepping closer towards the table that being tenant of his crush. Hyunseung quietly pulled the chair , tried not to make any single noise in that deadly silence environment, library. The next planned scene, the doe-eyes calmly sat across to the guy with different high school uniform with his and opened the book which only filled with millions of black and white alphabets. No visual or color picture at all.

"People call this is a book?" Hyunseung spontaneously muttered, not realizing someone has overheard him.

Hyunseung proceed to flip pages after pages as he secretly glance at the front guy. Started from his dark brown hair, drop to the obvious eyebags under the sharp eyes, indicates he lack of sleep because of study until late at night. Then his gaze automatically fall to the tempting heart-shaped lips. Hyunseung immediately blush at the view and lower down his stare.

OMG his y lips.

"Hey." Hyunseung jolted at the sudden voice.

He looked up only to meet a pair of hazel orbs was staring at him. In handsome way.

"Huh?"

"You. From Cube High School?" Junhyung pointed the school badge on Hyunseung's white shirt.

"A-ah..yeh.." Hyunseung said shyly.

"Oh."

Then the atmosphere became a dead silence again. The dark brown-haired man continues his 'un-boring' reading while Hyunseung was likely throwing a party in his mind.

He knew my school ! Hyunseung, it's your turn now!

"U-urm..sorry to disturb..but do you like animals?"

The guy instantly elevates his gaze from the book and saw the doe-eyes was trying to read the content from his colourful book. It was an Animal Physiology book which attracts Hyunseung's minor attention.

His eyes are so pretty. Like a deer.

"Yeah. But I love cat the most."

"Oh really? Me too!" Hyunseung was saying too eager than he should be.

The dark brown-haired guy involuntary let out a soft chuckle which he rarely do in his daily life. "You do?"

Hyunseung nodded "Yeah. I have two cute kittens and named them Coke and Junhyung--" He gasped.

OHMYGOD!

"Junhyung? Coincident with my name." The guy named Junhyung beamed.

Hyunseung can't help but madly blush. Alert he just freely embarrass himself, he suddenly close his book and abruptly ran direct to the exit door. The doe-eyes was too ashamed, until reaching the level that he could not to face his crush anymore.

"Wait!" Junhyung yelled a bit loud causes the people in surrounding glaring at him.

"Sorry." Knowing he had broken the term and standard rule, he slightly bowing apologetically and heave a sigh.

What is wrong with him?

He then take a look at his book again and noticed the page was explaining about cat's life cycle. It was quite complex though, but it did show the cat was typically starting its life as a very small kitten.

Kitten. Coke. Junhyung.

Junhyung unconsciously smile.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 


After 2 months



"Meow.."

"Sorry Coke..I must leave you here.." Hyunseung began to tear.

"Meow.."

"You will like your new owner. He is so kind and handsome. And I personally like him."

The doe-eyes gently the ten months black and white kitten. The furry kitten was put in a medium recycle box, with a bowl of milk for his food.

"Umma! I will go first! "

Hyunseung startled at the familiar hoarse voice, he quickly bolt from the bungalow's front gate and hid at the back of the street light pole not far from the big resident.

"Eh..what is this?" Junhyung who just stepped out from the gate, get on his knees before he takes out the small creäture from its home.

"Poor kitty..Did your former owner throws you away?"

"Meoww.."

Junhyung lovingly the small kitten and noticed a small note in the old box. He draws out the baby blue paper and unfolded it.

Hey, I know you will be a great and loving master to my kitten. It's not like I purposely disowned him, I was forced to. I will move in Canada starting from tomorrow. So, please take care of him and shower him so much love. :)

p/s: anyway, he loves pretty girl.

JS.


Junhyung look back at the active kitten, he was playing with the flying butterfly which was very cute in Junhyung's sight. Awarded with such a perfect vision, the dark brown-haired guy catch a black collar enveloping around the kitten's neck. He walks closer to the cute kitten and observe the leather neck collar.

Coke. Coke..? W-wait..I think I had heard this name before.

Just a few seconds, the old memories started flood back in Junhyung's intelligent brain. He began to remember, he had met a pretty guy who act a bit strange and he literally had mentioned about his kittens. Someone that has captured his slippery heart. Since then, he had never saw the glimpse of the doe-eyes in the public library. Honestly, Junhyung was missed him those passed two months.

Junhyung immediately wandering around his resident, trying to meet the last figure of the doe-eyes. Hyunseung was aware with Junhyung's furious body movement, so he tried his best not easily caught by the taller guy. Thanks to his slim body, he was fit enough to lean against the thin pole. But after the few rounds search for the doe-eyes, Junhyung eventually give up as he slowly enter his house, tag along with the little kitty.

Hyunseung exhale a relief sigh, as his heart finally feel ease to leave his loved homeland. He was assured that Junhyung will taking good care of his kitten. With heavy legs, the doe-eyes walks away from his hiding and paused his pace for a while just to memorize the last view of Junhyung's resident.

Goodbye Coke. Goodbye Junhyung.


End of flashback

 

 

 

 

"Just admit it."

"What? I have nothing to admit at you." Hyunseung advert his gaze from meet Junhyung's.

"You was the former owner of my Coke."

"So? What is your evidence? Show it to me."

"JS." Junhyung smirk.

Hyunseung frozen on his seat. He swiftly clutched on his said name tag, feel like his secret was slowly exposed by the brilliant veterinarian guy.

"Seem like you had forgotten your sign in this letter." Junhyung instantly pulled out the baby blue paper and threw it onto the round table.

The doe-eyes was tongue-tied, though the plus-minus eight years memories still fresh in his mind. Very clear. How could he forget about his first crush? And until now Junhyung remain as his secret crush.

"That name was coincidentally same. Didn't you ever think about it?" Hyunseung defend himself.

Junhyung sigh.

"You hair color maybe have changed a lot, but I will never once forget you're sparkling doe-eyes."

Hyunseung looked away nervously, but he could not hid the red glow that came over his face at the moment the cheesy clause voiced out from Junhyung's heart-shaped lips.

What should I do now?

"I was wondering before, how do you find out my name and my house direction? Are you my stalker--"

"STOP!" Hyunseung strongly pat the round table with a flush face.

"Okay okay I'm admit. It was I. ME! Satisfied now?" Hyunseung shout as he prompt into the café shop, not bear to hear the next truth from the taller guy.

Junhyung blinks his eyes in astonish, somehow he could not be any happier when he finally made the doe-eyes confessed.

I am sorry for making you mad. Though honestly I was your stalker before you did.

Junhyung giggles.

 

A/N : Failed failed. I know this chap is a lil bit confusing. >.<