Six Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

 

“Hyunseung, please talk to me.”

 

“…”

 

“I know, this is so sudden. But don’t you want to clear up our ‘things’? ”

 

Hyunseung let out a small audible sigh. He was staring blankly to the outside though his mind compressed with things related only to Junhyung, his long-time crush since high school. He then assembles a little courage just to steal a glance at the handsome guy in front of him. Hyunseung tried to force himself not to blush when his doe-eyes met a pair of brown orbs.

 

“What else to clear up?” Hyunseung finally spoke.

 

“Okay..I just wondering..  over past 7 years ago, why did you give your kitten to me?”

 

Hyunseung instantly look under the table while fidgeting with his long fingers. His brain needed to create and arrange the suitable words as well as reasonable excuses so the curious guy wouldn’t interrogate him too much after this.

 

“Urm..well, as I wrote in that letter, you do love cat aren’t? As you have told me before.” Hyunseung calmly said.

 

“But why me? Am I that special person to you?” The brown eyes attempted to test.

 

Hyunseung did feels a tiny flick in his heart. Now he only has two options whether to look forward or to live in the past. Though he wanted to tell the truth so bad, in the end he decided to choose the safe option, as he does not want to ruin their good relationship to become awkward.

 

I’m sorry because I’m gay.

 

“What do you mean by ‘special’? Junhyung, please don’t get me wrong.  Because I know, you have good sense taking care of cat or maybe other animals. That’s why I choose you. No other reason."

 

 

 

“I don’t believe you. Nope.” Junhyung cross his arms over his chest.

 

He continues, “..and honestly, I’m not a straight person. I am a gay. Means, I love man. That’s the meaning of ‘special’.” The taller exhales softly yet he feels damn nervous.

 

Truthfully, he himself does not believe that he finally exposes about his true uality that merely other people knew except for Dongwoon. But he had no other weapon left to knock Hyunseung down. Later he need to thanks the cute workers in the coffee shop as a day before this confrontation, they had told the entire secret about the mysterious doe-eyes. Included about his gay uality and Junhyung couldn't be any happier at the said fact.

 

It was only yesterday, Junhyung finally knew that the doe-eyes had stayed in Canada for 7 years. He left Korean at age 15, exactly the same age with Junhyung who had submitted with a box of cute kitten in front of his house. Though Hyunseung’s family has become the permanent residents in one of the district in Canada, however, when he almost reached age 22, he decided to open his own coffee shop in his motherland. Of course, right after he has finished his high school, he attended a barista academy for only 1 year. Then he gathers year’s experiences as barista beginner in several coffee shops around that second-largest country.

 

Upon the same period, Junhyung ended his high school with flying colours and it took  5 years for him entitled as a Doctor Yong Junhyung after he succeed graduated in Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine in University of Cambridge. And he never left Coke alone since the first day he met the black and white cat.

 

"W-what? You're gay?" Hyunseung widens his eyes in shock.

 

Junhyung only nods his head and winks naughtily causing the doe-eyes felt his cheeks slightly heated.

 

"And one more thing, a straight man does not easily blush with another man. But are you..?" Junhyung shows a knowing smile.  

 

OMG I'm screwed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, why you look so sad?" Mina tenderly pats Hyunseung's thigh.

 

"Hmm? No.. I just thinking sort of things." Hyunseung pick up the espresso mug to his upper lip.

 

"About what?" 

 

"I'm sorry. But you no need to know about appa's problems." The doe-eyes beamed while rustling the long-haired girl.

 

"Is it about Junnie oppa?" Mina grinned.

 

Hyunseung almost choked on his drink, "W-what? Minaaa.. why are  you being like this too? Do you having fun teasing appa?"

 

Mina giggles indicated she did having so much fun watching his adopted father blush madly when Junhyung's name was mentioned. She could not help but made a conspiracy with the cute oppas in the coffee shop and also with the most handsome, Woonie oppa.

 

"Since from the beginning, I clearly knew Junnie oppa likes appa too." Mina walked closer and leaned his small head against Hyunseung's body side.

 

Hyunseung cracked a sheepish smile. "How did you know?"  

 

"Tchh can't you see the way he looks at appa?" Mina pouts.

 

The manager only let out a small chuckles as he was amazed that his 7 years old adopted daughter had became his love counsellor.

 

“I’m sorry. I might too blind that time.”

 

“So?”

 

Hyunseung slightly shift his neck with a questioned look. “ So?”

 

“What is appa's decision?”

 

Hyunseung carefully pick up the small girl to settle down onto his lap. "What do you think?"

 

"Don't think too long. I might steal him from appa." 

 

"Minaa!" 

 

"Okay okay I'm just joking." Mina giggles.

 

Hyunseung heaved a heavy sigh.

 

"I don't know what to do.. I'm afraid to claim him as mine but at the same time I don't think I can lose him to anyone right now."

 

"Lose to whom?" A deep yet gentle voice interrupt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hiii. Finally this fanfics updated. Well this is special for @Gikwangs_  ^-^

This is so short update and only very little plots. Mianhe >.<

Next update will be the final chapter and it will be Junhyung's turn to expose his big secret. :D