Seven Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

 

“One Caffé Con Panna for Table 7!”

 

“Ah Seungie-hyung, could you cover that table?” Kikwang spoke rather fast, as his hand busy decorating for three cups of mocha latte.

 

“Done Raspberry Mocha!”

 

 

 

The manager wipes off his smeared hand before he gently put down a white cup topped with whipped cream and raspberry syrup onto the silver tray. Without ask for more, he already noted the next order from the cute waiter and begin preparing for it. The clock almost hit 5.00 pm but Hyunseung predicted the business hour for that day would extend a little longer. Though he feel slightly tired, he could not deny that he enjoyed serve the addictive yet tasty beverage drinks for his loyal customers.

 

“Table 7 added one set of Classic Panini!” After a moment, Luhan came back with new written order in his hand.

 

“Noted!”

 

Hyunseung looks down at his stainless wristwatch and slightly turning to his back. He tried to scan all over the customers hoping that ‘regular customer’ would show up before his sight. Nevertheless, the doe-eyes feel a bit dejected. He thought maybe that person was too busy with works and all.

 

“Hyung, its 5.10 pm now.” Kikwang suddenly utters.

 

“Then?” The doe-eyes threw an inquiry look but his hands never stop preparing the side dish.

 

“He’s not coming?”

 

“Who?” Hyunseung acted numb though he clearly knew what was the shorter tried to point out.

 

“Ayy hyung..I know you’re waiting for him.” Kikwang teased.

 

“Shh..stop talking.” Hyunseung said monotonous.

 

“Oh come on hyung.. How about hyung go to his premise and surprised him? He might like it or wavered with your sudden presence.”

 

“W-what? Oh Mr. Lee Kikwang, may I explain to you that, I am not his official boyfriend yet and though he has the exact uality like me, but it doesn’t mean that he will likes me too.” Hyunseung being realistic.

 

“You will never know if you never try.”

 

There was a logical meaning behind the words. But Hyunseung could not run from exhales a regret sigh.He still quite remember the conversation he had with Junhyung three days ago. He really had a hard time to control his adopted daughter from spills any secret, especially about his true feeling towards the handsome veterinarian. Though the doe-eyes manages to flutter much every each time the doctor stepping into the coffee shop just to take his latte dosage.

 

“I do not want to know and I will never want to know about it. Full stop. Shut.”

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung heaved a heavy sigh for umpteenth for that day. On his right hand, the gloved palm starting getting warm gripping tightly a small package of two hot cappuccino. It almost reaching mid November as cold wind dancing against Hyunseung’s pale skin. People supposedly stay at home but he was currently walking down the street with a thick, furry jacket enveloping his slim body.

 

“So cold.” He brings his other hand close to his hot breathing mouth for keep it warm.

 

He did not know why he blindly agreed to make a special coffee delivery service when his shop not yet creates a proposal to make that profitable service. But in this case, actually, it was non-ordered but a volunteer service to whom could not make their time way to have a cup in Kitty Café. If it was not because of the tempting item offered by his co-barista, he definitely not accepts this embarrassing challenge.

 

 

“Just tell him you’re doing welfare or purposely to treat a loyal customer like him.”

“He is not the only one the regular customer.” Hyunseung half agree the idea.

“Duh. I’m taking back the offer.”

“Wait! Okay.. okay…but isn’t look weird or suspicious? Me, the busiest manager had a leisure time to spend on this? Unless we were hire someone to make a delivery.”

“Hmm…then let say you’re on your way to pick up Mina off the school but kindly stop by to their premise and treat them coffee?”

Hyunseung tried to digest the quite acceptable excuse though he still hesitates to do so. Isn’t too obvious? What would they say about him?

“Tchh. Why love is so complex?” Kikwang shook his head.

“It’s not. It just our feeling makes it complicated.”

“Shoot! I will take it as a yes!”

Hyunseung widens his eyes.

 

 

And so, after took another few steps, he eventually reached at the exact destination and reluctance to enter into the white building begin to rise.

 

“I.should.not.do.this.” Hyunseung muttered while looking down at the brown box.

 

He was about to turnaround when he noticed a very familiar person in hurried coming out from the animal clinic. The doe-eyes cannot help but feel his heart beating too fast watching the tall guy’s smart preference. The said guy seems startled a bit when his eyes catch the figure of the feminine-look manager.

 

“Eh Hyunseung?” A gentle voice interrupts into Hyunseung’s eardrum.

 

“Oh hey Junhyung.” The doe-eyes raise his hand awkwardly.

 

“What are you doing here? Ah! Am I too late? You’re already closed the shop?”               

 

“I-I not yet actually. Do you want to go there?” Hyunseung frowns.

 

“Urm not really when you’re here.” Junhyung grins.

 

Hyunseung was not sure if he heard it wrong but those mushy words did leave a tingle feeling in deep his heart. But he immediately shook his head to lyses the cotton candy growing in his mind. With perfect short script he had memorized earlier, he nervously spoke,

 

“Well, actually I am on my way to pick Mina off from her school. And I'm about to stop by into your clinic with these,” Hyunseung hold higher the delivery package.

 

“Wow, is it for me?” The taller grins wider.

 

“Yup. And Dongwoon.” The doe-eyes suppressed his lips.

 

“You’re so nice. But he takes a MC today. Caught a cold.”

 

“Oh really? What a waste.” Hyunseung bit his lower lip.

 

“It will not be a waste if you’re drink with me?” Junhyung suggested which earn a nervous smile from the doe-eyes.

 

“You’re not telling to follow me right?” Hyunseung started inquiry.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

Oh god. Mina, please be a good girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa, please sit here for a while. I got something to do with my friends. And Junnie oppa, please take care of my appa. Okay?” Mina winks at the animal doctor before running towards a group of her coeval friends.

 

“Shush. Don’t mind her.” Hyunseung take a sip of the hot beverage drink.

 

“She is so adorable.” Junhyung let out small chuckles.

 

“She is so witty precisely.” The doe-eyes rolled his eyes backwards.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 Three days ago

 

"Lose to whom?" A deep yet gentle voice interrupt.

Hyunseung and Mina instantly looking at the source. It was Junhyung with soft blue shirt wrapped around his upper body. He took a sit in front of the Jangs with a sweet smile. Meanwhile Hyunseung prayed hoping Junhyung did not overheard previous conversation.

"Junnie oppa~" Mina smile brightly.

"Hi Mina. What's the topic about?" Junhyung focus at the small girl before steal a glance at the doe-eyes.

"Ah it was about hmmphh--"

"Nothing Junhyung. Really." Hyunseung laugh awkwardly while his hands cover up Mina's loud mouth.

"Junnie oppa, appa lo- hmpphh!!" Mina once again zipped lips.

"What?" Junhyung started to curious.

"AGSJKLEPQDDNBBZMXVC!!!" 

"Ahahahaha this kid likes to say nonsense thing right?" Hyunseung smile in victory while piercing a knowing look at Mina.

"Oppa, did you like my appa?"

Afterwards, Hyunseung was blushing madly all day  and not dare to meet Junhyung again.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

They were currently sitting on the wooden bench, and two labelled polistrine cups were placed on the centre. Mina always be the mischievous girl, purposely letting the two adults having extra alone time together.

 

Smile grew on Junhyung’s heart-shaped lips as he unexpectedly could spend some time again with the pretty manager today. As since three days ago, they not talked a lot instead just exchange a simple greeting between them. He knew how uncomfortable it feels when people keep teasing you with others and by hook or by crook you gonna live for it.

 

“Hyunseung.”

 

“Yes?” The doe-eyes slightly shift his neck to his right.

 

“Have you ever wondering, why they love to gossiping us?” Junhyung innocently ask.

 

Hyunseung instantly allows the black liquid flowing down his throat again. He never thought such question coming out from the handsome guy and now he was in nerve-wreck!

 

“I-I don’t know though. Just to have fun maybe.”

 

“Yeah. It was fun.” Junhyung beamed while staring down at the red-lidded cup.

 

“..Good for you then.” Hyunseung muttered.

 

The taller chuckles again and raise his head to watch the doe-eyes pout against the tip of the cup.

 

“Don’t pout. You’re too cute to handle.”

 

“Shut up. I’m not buying it.” Hyunseung started to sulk.

 

“Hyunseung, look at me.”

 

The doe-eyes in reflex turning at the hoarse voice and the next thing he knew, he felt a pair of heart-shaped lips were softly pressed against his thin lips. His eyes grew big before blinks few times not believing what has happened now.

 

CLICK!

 

“Aww it turns out well!” Mina squealed while looking at the phone screen.

 

Hyunseung hastily broke the chaste kiss when realizing they were still in public and plus, all the kids suddenly surround them with an anticipating look.

 

“Good job Junnie oppa! You finally got appa’s first kiss.” Mina giggles while showing thumbs up.

 

“J-junhyung, what are you doing?” Hyunseung touch his non- lips.

 

Junhyung take a deep breath and he hardly tried not to look too twitchy in front of the confused guy. He need to success in this confession and yes, he wishes to make Jang Hyunseung to be his.

 

“I..I love you Hyunseung.”

 

Hyunseung was tied-tongue at the sudden confession and suprisedly, his own crush was actually confessed to him!

 

“You’re kidding right?”

 

“No. I really love you Hyunseung."

 

"Wait..is this a hidden camera or something?" Hyunseung tried to look around.

 

Junhyung softly get hold of Hyunseung's face and look into his eyes sincerely. "Listen here..I hope you can trust me but it has been 10 years Hyunseung.. I..was your secret admirer." 

 

The doe-eyes blinks, he was trapped by the brown orbs that always watching him in sort special way. His limbs feels numb, he does not know what to respond but only then he realize, few clear droplets were rolling down against his white-pale cheeks. So, he thought all this time he was admiring his own secret admirer? The one that loves him a bit earlier?

 

"I secretly observing you since our school days. It's funny though. You and me, actually a love match. Once I purposely gave you chance to approach me. Remember, our very first meet in the public library? It's just you waste it." Junhyung smile while both his thumb wipes the droplet tears.

 

"What..why you put the blame on me? You're the one acting like a chicken." Hyunseung said with a straight-faced though his inside was screaming like a maniac.

 

"Oh god Hyunseung..don't you realize that time you was like an idol? Even I was in different high school, your name always been the hot topic among the girls and included the boys. Okay, is that acceptable enough why I was afraid to overdose speak to you?"

 

"..What do you need to fear of..You have stolen my heart first and you also was the famous student too." The doe-eyes murmur quietly.

 

"I was nerd okay. Unlike you." Junhyung playfully pinch the soft skin causing the doe-eyes squealed in pain.

 

"So, what's next?" Junhyung raise his eyebrow.

 

"Next what?"

 

Junhyung gently pull Hyunseung's neck and whispered. "You're officially mine Mr. Barista. I love you."

 

Hyunseung smile sheepishly, it feels like a dream to share the same emotion with our loved ones. Our soulmate.

 

"I-I..aishh it's so hard for me to say it." Hyunseung's face feels like to explode.

 

Junhyung chuckles, "Just follow my lips, I.LOVE.YOU.TOO."

 

The barista not complies instead plant a quick peck at Junhyung's lips. 

 

"Sorry, I'm not a mushy person. but.." Hyunseung once again did the same peck.

 

"I love you Dr. Yong Junhyung."

 

 

 

 

A/N : Okay finally this is the end. I made some changes and I hope it is not too bad >.<