Four Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

Junhyung laid down on the white couch, kept flipping over the channels but nothing can catch his attention. He hummed a bored sigh. Since it was a lazy Sunday, his mind set telling it was the worst day ever for that veterinarian. Not because that he cannot get cuddle with his animal buddies (original it was) instead his favourite morning routine was excluded for that day. Eyeing on his crush.

"Meoww~" 

The brown-haired guy involuntary looked down at the source and only to saw Coke was piercing its healthy eyes with his. It mewls as it was on its four legs, get ready to jump on its master's body. Junhyung choked a little when his 'soulmate' was landed too rough on his clothed chest. 

"Coke-ah..I think you are gaining weight." 

Junhyung mumbled as lovingly the black and white male cat. He unconsciously smiles, and only God knows what was for. It was only a mere second of master and pet moments when suddenly they disturbed by a loud ring. Junhyung hissed, immediately grabbed his phone on the coffee table.

Hyuna? Why she need me on Sunday?

The vet guy shrugged and answered the phone at the fifth ring.

"Hye Junhyung! " The forth octave voice was more than enough telling she was very in good mood.

"Hi Hyuna. Wassup?"

"Jun-ahh..guess what? The super hot manager was kindly treat my drink.~"

Junhyung flinched a bit. "Guess finally you have got his little attention."

"Oh Jun-ahh..do you think he is also interested on me?"

 Something stucked in Junhyung's throat but he still managed compose himself.

"Well, I am happy for you but don't put too much hope. I'm afraid if he was just being nice to all his customers." 

"Hmm..you are right..but I can't help from getting excited." Hyuna giggled like a lunatic fangirl.

"Okay, please fangirling by yourself. I'm sorry but I want to rest now. Today is Sunday remember? Kerom.." Junhyung simply ended the unfinished conversation.

"Tchh..it just a normal treat. Why she get too excited?" Junhyung threw his phone on another couch.

The vet guy then stared to the cat that laid on him with a pouty lips.

"Coke-ah..She is trying to steal Hyunseung from me..What should I do now?~~" Junhyung practically whined.

Kim Hyuna is the bestfriend of Junhyung and she was the lady that had always accompany Junhyung every single morning in Kitty Cafe. It was rather on purpose, Hyuna came to the coffee shop only to attract attention of her prince charming, Jang Hyunseung. And sadly, Junhyung was too dense to know that Hyunseung had misuderstood of their look-close-relationship, that caused him had ignored the taller for the past few days.

And recently he finally knew that Hyunseung was not married to anyone yet. Jang Eun Mina was only his adopted daughter, originally a daughter of his late younger sister. Jang Geurim. Though the little girl looked so similar with her adopted father. Only one word can describe both them. Pretty.

"Meoww"

"Lately Hyunseung was acting a lil cold or it was only me being too paranoid?" Junhyung rested his head on the armrest and shut his eyes.

"Meoww"

"He didn't reply my texts, didn't pick up my calls..should I confront him tomorrow?"

"...."

"Coke-ah..why you are not answering me?" Junhyung snapped open his eyes only to see his sleeping cat.

The vet guy cracked a smile. "You fat cat..Why I love you so much.." 

 

 

 

 

 OPEN 

 

Junhyung was there, as usual ordered a cup of his favourite latte. Since then his eyes was wild looking for the pretty guy but he was nowhere to be seen. It was 9.00 am in the morning and the said guy should be already show up in the coffee shop.

Is he had fallen sick or something?

The vet guy kept waiting until Luhan passing by his table and quickly slipped a folded note under the cup plate. Junhyung raised his eyebrow in confusion while looked up at the baby-faced waiter. He winks with a knowing look pasted on his cute face and left to another table.

Junhyung pick up the small paper and unfolded it to its original shape. There was a few propositions writen on it and Junhyung simply grinned.

Our shy manager is hiding at the back. >.^ 

 

 

HYUNSEUNG'S POV

"Hyung, are you sure to sit here all day?" I looked up from my lap and Kikwang was leaning his body against the frame of the back door.

"Urmm..maybe?" Honestly, yes! 

"But you know, you can't forever runaway from this matter." Oh well..they all knew my real problem. It was about him.

I know he had stayed in my shop since this early morning. Because I was practically peeked on him from the start. But until now, he was sitting alone without anyone on his side. To think that maybe he was waiting for Miss Hyuna like always, making my heart trobbing hard. Yesterday I had greet her from up close and kindly treat her a cup of coffee. Believe me, if I am straight, I must be completely fallen for her. She is so bright and loveable. Suit enough for him.

"Hyung, I gotta go. Don't think too much. Just confess to him ! " Kikwang had flee from the door when he shouted on the last word.

Easier said Kiki..easier said..

I brought my both legs close against my chest and sipped a bit the slowly cooling down latte. I was about to put back the white cup on its plate when someone has tapped my shoulder from behind. In reflex I slightly turned my neck and my eyes was like to pop out. Seriously.

"Junhyung?" Why- Wait..how did he knows I was here??

"Hey Hyunseung." He flashed his sheepish smile. Cute.

I sat at there, felt a terrible awkward with his sudden appearance. Junhyung sensed that as he cleared his throat and asked, 

"Err..mind if I sit? " 

"Ah sure..please sit down." Aishh..relax yourself Hyunseung. 

My heart cannot stop beating when he finally sitting in front of me. No, it because he was non-stop staring at me for God sake! 

I looked away from his intense gaze. "So..--" 

"Why are you hiding from me?" 

"Huh?" I want to run. PLEASE. Anywhere but here.

"Have I done anything wrong?" 

I shook my head and waved my hand vigorously. "No. definitely no."

"But why I feel you.. like avoiding from me? Coz I don't get any replies from you. I thought you are mad or something." 

Yeah..I did got couple of texts and several missed calls from Junhyung. And I wanted to response to each of them so bad but my stupid brain didn't allow my heart to do so.

"Urm..I was only giving you some space with Hyuna-shii. I think she likes you. No?" Duhh why I sounds like a jealous boyfriend? And was there a scientific relationship between them? NONE.

There  was a pregnant pause but I swear I can traced a small smirk formed on his heart-shaped lips. Okay this is no good. 

"Sorry I did not know that you like her?"

"Me?No..she is not really my taste." I laughed awkwardly. Gosh.. what a joke. I am a gay for real. 

"So, do you like me instead?" 

"Yes bingo ..Wait..W-what did you said?!" OH MY GOD. I indirectly confessed! PABO PABO JANG HYUNSEUNG!

"Yah relax..I was joking only." He chuckled softly. How could he make fun of me.

"NO. I don't like her or anyone. Fullstop." I exclaimed.

"You even don't like me?" W-what kind of question is that? Is it a trap?

"Of course I do like you. As a friend." I lowered down my gaze from meeting his, afraid if he can trace my white lie.

"Hyunseung." 

"Yes?" 

END OF POV

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

"You are the one that named my cat." Junhyung gave a solid statement.

"What are you saying? I don't understand."

"Stop acting. I'm too tired to play along with your game." The vet guy seems can't hold back his latent feeling anymore.

Hyunseung bit his lips nervously.

My secret. He knew all this time?

 

 

 

A/N : Hi I know it has been like forever since my last update.>///<