Three Cats Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

 

" ." 

Junhyung cursed only God knows how many times he did. He kept walking until his slow pace eventually stopped right in front of the shut glass door.

 

 CLOSED 

Even the signboard telling their bussiness hour was over but the door remains unlock on purpose. The brown-haired man bit his lips nervously, hesitant to push the door open as the employess will able to hear the ringing bell indicates that someone has came in. He had placed one hand on the door handle but no force was implemented on it.

"Should I just go back home? Yes you should." Junhyung pulling back his hand, and turning his body at 45 angle to his right.

"I will tell him that we were to busy handling the sick animals."

Junhyung nodded and he was about to go back when a slender figure catched him from doing a sweet escape.

"Junhyung-shi, what are you doing outside? Please come in." 

Oh . 

Junhyung feeling a sudden awkward when facing the pretty doe-eyes. The manager still in his work attire, and the waist black apron was stained with some milk powder on it. But his face was forever look radiant in Junhyung's eyes.

Okay stop it Junhyung. He was taken.

Hyunseung opening the door slightly enough for Junhyung to slide in. Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck, don't have any slight topic to blurt out. It was Dongwoon that always spices up the conversation but now, where is he?!

"Junhyung-ahh, I did this just for you. Good luck ! XD " The short phrases was only written down on a piece of paper before Dongwoon had ran away from the clinic. 

Leaving Junhyung has a 'date' with Hyunseung.

"You are alone? Where is your another friend?" Hyunseung asked while usher his guest to the wooden table.

Junhyung pulled the chair and his logic brain start to work out what was the best excuse on Dongwoon behalf.

"Err..he apparently has a date with his girlfriend." Junhyung was forced to lie even he not willing to. 

Especially the precious person to him.

"Oh..you don't have one?" Hyunseung has prompted to the counter bar.

"What one?" Junhyung turned at the asked man with a confused face.

"Girlfriend." 

"Me?" Junhyung looked very suprised. 

"Why? Don't tell me you are still single? I mean, as a hot veterinarian." Hyunseung let out a soft chuckle while he begin heating two cups.

"Well that 'hot' title is not suit with me. It is only for Dongwoon." Junhyung honestly spoke.

"Tchh.. No need to lower yourself Junhyung-shii. By the way, are we in same age?" 

"Urm, I was born in snake year. How about yours?"

"Oh me too. So we are 89-line right?" The manager lifted up his head from the complex machine, a small curved lips was decorated on his face.

There again. That smile, was as sweet as a cup of latte to Junhyung.

"I guess that is the truth." Junhyung can see the expert barista was skilfully doing the latte art.

"So we are chinguu now." Hyunseung chuckled, declaring the new relationship between them.

Right..only friend.

Hyunseung has done making the latte as well as clean up the bar counter. He then took out a slice of blueberry chesecake from the cake display fridge and put nicely on a small plate. A moment later the doe-eyes bringing a tray and stepping towards Junhyung's direction.

"This is for you Junhyung." Hyunseung arranged down the small plate and a cup of latte in front of Junhyung.

"..Thank you Hyunseung. How did you know my favourite cake?" Junhyung grinned like an idiot.

Hyunseung froze awhile before he settled down comfortablely on the wooden chair.

"Oh..well..Seems we have the same taste." Hyunseung never stop making a contagious smile as he tucked his soft reddish brown hair behind his ear.

Junhyung's heart was flustered enough seeing every gentle movements coming from the feminine-look guy. The way he speak so politely, the way he drink the latte like a royal prince, and the way his beautiful doe-eyes kept seducing Junhyung's heart from being stolen.

Whoever his wife, she is really lucky to have him by herself. Talking about his wife why I had never seen her in person? And supposedly he wearing at least one ring on his finger. Or maybe he was forgot to wear it?

"Hyunseung, If you don't mind..may I ask you one question?" Junhyung was determined to ask after took a bite of the homemade cheesecake.

"Only one question okay?" Hyunseung tried to joke. 

Junhyung can't help from creaked a smile from his heart-shaped lips. 

"Okay actually two questions." 

"What was that?" Hyunseung was back to his normal mood. No more silly jokes.

"Appaaa.." 

The second Junhyung wanted to blurt out his cat curiousity suddenly a familiar voice filling the deadly silence shop. Both shifted their neck and only to find awake Mina was holding a cat plushie on her arm.

"Mina..come sit here with appa and Junhyung oppa." Hyunseung stretched out his long hands and carefully placed the little girl on his laps.

Like a loving father, Hyunseung correcting the crumpled red gown and combed Mina's black long hair with his slender fingers. And the person in front of him can't move his gaze from watching the doe-eyes pampering his cute daughter. 

"Oppa, where is my Woonie oppa?" Mina tilted her head cutely.

So cute like her father.

"Your Woonie oppa, meeting with his new girlfriend.  " Junhyung teasing the little girl. He knows Jang Eun Mina has a big crush with the Arabic face. 

"Mnooo..I am only his girlfried.." Mina puffed her cheeks while crossing her arms like an angry lady.

Hyunseung shook his head and said, " Aigoo Mina.. what happen to your Kiki oppa?"

"Kiki oppa is my second boyfriend. And also Luhan oppa." Mina started calculating all his boyfriends with using her numeral knowledge.

Junhyung playfully pouted his heart-shaped lips, "What about me Mina?" 

" For Junnie oppa, you want him, appa?" Mina turned to Hyunseung who begin widened his doe-eyes.

Junhyung instantly looked up at the startled guy who was whispering something with his daughter.

"Ahh appa only loves me." Mina giggles at the phrase causing Junhyung's heart was slight beaten.

Yahh pabo. Don't ever put a micro of hope. 

Junhyung cleared up his throat and begin sipping the cool down latte. Hyunseung watching the brown-haired man swallowed down the latte liquid and only he remember about their previous interrupted conversation.

"Mian Junhyung, what were the questions before? Hyunseung politely ask.

Junhyung was reluctant to pop the questions. Is that really okay if I ask? "Please don't misunderstand, but I am never see your wife here." 

Hyunseung keep silence for awhile. He knew people will start to curious about Mina's mother. Or technically his official wife.

"I think you are the misunderstood one Junhyung." Hyunseung simply raised from his seat and replaced Mina down on his chair.

Junhyung was frown with the barista weird statement. But the inquiry was solved when the smart Mina answered the simple riddle.

"Junnie oppa, appa is not married yet." 

 

 

1 month later

 OPEN 

 

Junhyung was now a regular customer in 'Kitty Cafe' every early morning only to greet his friend or maybe his secret crush? I don't know, let's us see. XD

The coffee shop workers did noticed the handsome vet looked so intimate with their manager. Not that they were dislike about their close relationship. But seems there was something happened between them. Not that they don't know that their manager was interested with man. Oppss. 

And sadly Junhyung never knew about that. 

"Hyung, are you try to seduce that animal doctor guy?" Kikwang whispered while pursued his lips towards the man with a plain white shirt.

"Shh..we are just friend." Hyunseung said without too much comment.

"Right..friend with benefit?" Kikwang raised his eyebrow in wicked way which causing his cheek been pulled with no mercy.

"Stop talking nonsense. He has a girlfriend already." Hyunseung stole a glance at the said man which lately has his own accompany by now. 

A very pretty fine lady.

"Ouchh..my heart, was torn into pieces..oh my Junhyung..how could you do this to me.." 

Hyunseung glared at the elfin guy but his doe-eyes back to staring the quite happy couple.

"This is the next order from hyung's crush." Luhan smirked only to get a half-heartedly 'thank you' from the doe-eyes.

A latte with letter 'J' inside the love pattern? 

Hyunseung calmly read the small note and begin his expert work. Though he soon zoning out and not anymore focusing on his task.

"Hyung?! The espresso start to spill off. " 

Hyunseung was snapped off when he realized the white porcelain cup was too much filled with the black liquid. He breathed a regret sigh and Kikwang help him to wipe off the little mess.

"Sorry. I don't know what was interfering with my brain." Hyunseung has rested his against the wooden counter while pinching his slight dizzy temples. And Kikwang simply take over the corrupted job.

"It's okay hyung. You should go take a break." Luhan suggested with a concern look.

"Won't you face any problem if I am not here?" Hyunseung inspect at one by one his adorable employess.

"No ! Just leave this shop to us!"  Luhan tried to assure the worried manager.

"Alright..please take good care of this shop." 

Not too long after that Hyunseung has untied his black apron and walking toward the entrance/exit door, not forget to express his gentle smile when passing by his customers. 

But not include the veterinarian that had waiting for him to replied his sincere smile.

What is wrong with him?

 

 

Yeah, what is so wrong with me?

 

 

A/N : Double update. Not sure if I can update more after this. T.T