One Cat Latte

[SERIES] Kitty, I Love You

 

"Thank you doctor-shii."

"Alright..be a good girl Fluffy." The young veterinar down the cream Chihuahua just before his customer bid goodbye to him.

He was standing outside, smiling at the person whoever passing in front of him. He then stepped in back into his two-storey animal clinic just to be greeted by his apple head cat. It simply rub itself against his owner's legs, rubbing off some of its scent to say, 'this is mine' and only other cats can smell this scent.

"Yeah I know, I'm only yours." The brown hair vet lower himself and rub his face with the small-sized creature.

"Jun, did you just officially turned gay with your cat?" A taller vet abruptly said, who had been watching the short drama from the reception counter.

"Can't you see that we really love each other?" Junhyung questioned back while taking his cat into his arms.

"Silly" 

"Wae? And you Mr Son Dongwoon? Only could be a loyal secret admirer?" Junhyung scoffed.

To save the sick animals was always the main excuse for Yong Junhyung not to find a troublesome girlfriend or a spoiled lover or a non-exist soulmate in his personal list. Honestly, he has dedicated his whole life only to cuddle with his dear cat to be exact. 

"Mine is different case. I barely knew that she already has a fiancee.." Dongwoon silently breathed a frustrated sigh.

"Oh poor our Woonie.." Junhyung walking closer and continued, "So how about be friend with Miss Fluffy?She's seems pretty." Junhyung suggested his silly idea.

Dongwoon was about to counter back when he noticed a cute girl was attached her small face against the frameless glass door. She looked so adorable when her big eyes trying to observe the whole space of clinic through the transparent glass.

"Hey Jun, that's the little girl from yesterday." Dongwoon pursued his lips at the said girl.

"Ah it's the deer girl." 

"Deer girl?" Dongwoon frowned.

"Her eyes are so pretty like a deer.."A small smile was playing across Junhyung's heart-shaped lips.

 

 

Luhan hurried to table seven as the obese, annoying woman there called out "Waiter!"

"Yes?" He asked, resting one hand on his hip, giving her an incredulous look.

Luhan really was.not.in the mood to deal with bloody annoying customers today. His head was throbbing, and there was the small matter of him being the only employee who was actually working.

The woman narrowed her beady eyes at him. "You brought me a espresso. With no sugars in it. How am I supposed to drink with no sugars?"

"That espresso had sugars in it when I brought it to you."Luhan rolled his doe-eyes, running one hand over his curly hair. "I should know, as I made it." 

She frowned, her chins multiplying with each second. "You did not! There were no sugars. I demand that you make me a new espresso!"

*bell sound*

A small built body suddenly pushing through the bell double doors, followed by a tall and slim guy behind him. Both were carrying 2kg bags of coffee beans that have just been delivered by the stock supplier. Their attention automatically headed to the chaotic corner that involving of the newest worker and a woman in her early 30's.

"Where's your manager?! I want to meet him right now!" 

"Yes madam what can I help for you?" Suddenly a slender guy parked a bag of coffee bean on the yellowish red tiles interrupting the searing conversation.

In a blink of eyes, the tigerish face slowly soften to its original when her flaming eyes met with those stunning doe-eyes came in set with a glowing smile, that can even warm the coldest heart.

The woman cleared up and pointed the porcelain white cup with an image of cat printed on it. " I just wanted a new espresso with sugars on it. That's all."

Luhan rolled his brown orbs over again, noticing that she has dropped down her max octave after meeting his attractive manager. Not the initial rude voice that has been thrown out at him earlier.

"Alright, I will make a new one for you. Please forgive my clumsy worker. He's still new." The brownish red-haired man swiftly grabbed Luhan shoulder, forcing him to bow apologetically towards the crossed arms woman.

Luhan slightly bowed his head and swore he could see a tiny victorious smile radiated from her face.

'.'

 

 

"What I have told you about the rule number one?"  Luhan staring his calm manager which busy wipes the smeared liquid on the tip of the cup.

"Customer.is.always.right." 

"And number two?"  The scent of heaven espresso started to spread within the area of the bar counter.

"..When the customer is wrong, refer to rule number one."

The man with title of manager turned to his highschool worker. "So, what's the moral of the story?" 

"Seungie-hyunggg..don't treat me as a 5 years old kid.."Luhan groaned, leaning his against the ancient style counter.

"You're truly amazing manager, Hyunseung. Even the most fierce dinasour will possed with your special aura." A chuckle produced when a shorty guy came, hanging some small notes at the order/cashier region.

"Now go send this." Hyunseung gently shoved the tiny cup towards Luhan, which had filled with mahogany liquid on it.

"Nehh." Luhan begin move his heels, hating to face the irritated customer. 

"Don't be too angry with him. He's still a teenager." 
 
Xi Lu Han, or called as Luhan just done his highschool world which he detest with all of his heart. But the hatred never once touch his deep interest towards coffee making field. His dream, is to be exactly like his manager's another profession, as a professional barista. Though he was lack of experience, with no proper manners, but Hyunseung still took him and gave a free lesson and let him participates in any barista training which rare to find a generous manager like him. Well his new 3rd premises coffee shop begin to rise up and mostly famous among girls and lover couple, and why not he used the bonus appearance among themselves?
 
Jang Hyunseung himself, has a nickname as a '4D Prince' , 'Pretty Doe-eyes' which had attracting his regular customers since 5 years ago.  Lee Kikwang, who had always made the customers squealing when the said guy served his customers with a pair of his adorable eye-smiled. And Hyunseung confidently believe that Luhan would definitely follow his footsteps in the future.
 
"You know what Kiki, he really assembles me when I was young." Hyunseung beamed at his elfin partner.
 
"Oh I can't imagine the calm, feminine Jang Hyunseung being a tempered one." Kikwang mocking while pouring the stretched milk on a plain latte.
 
"Believe it.." Hyunseung grinned but only lasts until he realized the small round table at the outside was no longer occupied.

"Yahh where's my daughter?!" Hyunseung jerked up, panic already overwhelmed his heart.

Luhan just finished his serving, when his manager bolted out from the cafe with a worried face plastered on his face.

"Where's hyung want to go?" Luhan asked his senior worker.

"Our Mina is missing." 

 

 

"Hi what's your name pretty?" Junhyung softly tuck the long dark brown hair behind her ears.

"Urm..it's Jang Eun Mina " The girl blinks her doe-eyes.

"Wow what a cute name you got..so its Mina  then?" Dongwoon showed his handsome smile.

"Uhhuh..appa used to call me that." Her cheeks started tinted with a light pink.

"So Mina-ah, meet Coke. It's male and he likes girl a lot." The white coated guy introduced his striped black and white cat which half of Mina's body size.

"Really? But sorts like appa loves guy more." 

"Minaaaa !"

The veterinars shifted their neck and they saw an angel-like all of sudden stormed into the clinic. The angel-like forthwith get its child and exchanging its dazzling gaze with the brown-haired vet.

 

Yong Junhyung froze