# 9

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

Minho's Birthday~

Minho woke up earlier than usual!

Minho: I can't wait to see my Sulli with that chocolate cake! Oh, well then I'm going to pick her up earlier, so we can have some alone time at school!

Minho checks his phone, 'Saengil chukhahae my dear oppa! Wish you can stop flirting girls! :*' He knew who the sender is right after seeing the text massage Sulli send him. Minho replied 'Gomawo Ssul baby!' Minho quickly took a shower and went to Sulli's house s he can. He immidiately open Sulli's door and...

Sulli: Oppa! *she was really shocked with his reaction* Oppa Get out! *she just has a white towel around her body.*

Minho: For a while! I wanted to see you! 

Sulli*walks to the door* You are drooling oppa! Get out of here!*close the door*

Minho: I'm waiting outside your room!

~~~~~~~

School~

Sulli: I guess I will never use shorts or short skirts in front of you oppa!

Minho: Waeyo? Did I do wrong? Ssul!

Sulli: Yes you did wrong! 

Minho: What? What did I do wrong?

Sulli: You drools when you see me like that oppa!

Minho: So? You are my girlfriend right?

Sulli: Yeah.. But you may not do anything to me! You are not even my husband!

Minho: well I'm going to be!

Sulli: Whatever! You do that again, I'll not come to your birthday party.

Minho: *sighs* Okay Ssul!

Sulli: I need to put my bag first oppa!

Minho: Geurae! Our class is near right? 

Sulli: Ne! Went out after you put yours too.^^

~~~~~

Sulli went out first and went to minho's class. She stand outside, and saw and Minho with some girls. Sulli heard their conversation and thinks that Minho is the one who is flirting them but actually, but they are the one. She ran out and Minho saw her running and quickly catch her up!

Minho: Ssul stop! Baby stop! Ssul! *ran faster and caught her up*

Minho:Ssul! Let me explain! *grip her hand tightly**tears in his eyes*

Sulli: *cries* Explain What?! What do you want to explain?! I just forgive you and you did this again to me? I can't believe you oppa! *pull her arms from him*

Minho: *tears fell down* Ssul! I don't do that! They are the one! Ssul! belive me! *kiss her*

Minho: I'm going to follow you until you forgive me!

Sulli: Don't follow me!*left him alone*

Minho: *hugged her* Ssul! please believe me! How should I say it to you?How do you want me to explain it? Tell me Ssul! Tell me! Do you want me to die? Okay if that's what you want. I'll do everything to make you happy Ssul! 

Sulli:*finally hug him back* Ani! I don't want you to die! I just don't want to trust you!

Minho: Mwo? How can we continue this relationship if you don't believe me?

Sulli: Whatever!*said coldly*

Minho: Ssul! I know you trust me! *smile*

Sulli: No I don't! *eye smiled*

Minho: You lied!

Sulli: What makes you think that?

Minho: Well, when you're with me, you only eyesmiled when you lied!^^

Sulli: Fine! You win oppa! See you after class! *kiss his cheek*

Minho: See you! I'll wait for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After school~

Sulli: Oppa! You're here...

Minho: I'm here Sulli!

Sulli: Oppa I want to go to my locker first. ^^

Minho: Geurae! Kaja!

~~~~~~~~~~

Car~

Minho: Did you buy me a present?

Sulli: Ani! I forgot!

Minho: Mwo? How about the cake did you made it?

Sulli: Ani! I forgot too!

Minho: Mwo? Sulli! You promised me you will make it!

Sulli: I'm just kidding oppa! Of course I made it for you! And of course I buy a present for you!

Minho: Jinjja? We're here!

Sulli: Yup! Here is it oppa! Your party will start in a while and I wanted to give it to you first!

Minho: Gomawo Ssul! Saranghaeyo! Neomu neomu saranghae baby!

Sulli: Okay oppa! I need to prepare myself for your party!

Minho: Ne!

Sulli: Annyeong! See you later!

Minho: Annyeong! *waved his hand*

~~~~~

Minho's Birthday party~

Sulli: Omma! Appa! Oppa! I'm going to Minho's house first! Ne? See you there!

Sulli's mom&dad: Ne! Becareful Honey!

Siwon: Wait for me Sulli! I'm coming with you!*walks beside her* Bye Omma! Bye Appa!

~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's and Sooyoung's house~

Siwon saw Sooyoung and immidiately went to her while Sulli is just greeting her with a warm smile! Then she goes to Minho's room.

Sulli: OPPA! *shouted and hug him immidiately*

Minho: Sulli! You're here!*breaks the hug and look her from head to toe*

Minho: Finally Ssul! You wear shorts! *hug her and put his hand in her tights*

Sulli: Oppa! Don't you drool in my thights! Or I will never wear shorts anymore!

Minho: Geurae Ssul! I'll just drool when I'm in my dreams!

Sulli: Whatever you say my frog prince! *kiss his cheek*

Sulli: Do you like the present oppa?

Minho: Of course! I wore it already! See! *shows the silver necklace with the necklace with writing 'SM'*

Sulli: It really suits you Oppa! 

Minho: Everything from you will always suits me. Baby!

Sulli: Come oppa! The party are going to start in a while! *stands up and lengthen her arms to help him*

Minho: Ne! *puts his hand around her waist**opens the door for them*

~~~

Saengil chuckha hamnida.. Saengil chukha hamnida..Saranghanda Choi Minho.. Saengil Chucka hamnida...*all claps their hand*

Sulli: Saengil chukhahae oppa! *whispers to Minho*

A guy: Hey are you Sulli?

Minho: Ahem.. Hey Taemin!

Sulli: Yes, I'm Sulli. Oppa! Is he your friend?

Minho: Yes. We met in the same after school activities.

Sulli: Oh.. Jamkaman.. Aren't you in one class with me?

Taemin: Oh yes, We are.. I actually want to be friends with you but I can't because of all your fanboys and fangirls surrounding you. But please don't be mad, I'm actually one of them hehehe..

Sulli giggles!

Minho: Is she naughty in class?

Taemin: No! She's really good in class. And if there's a group project or partner, Everybody will surround her immidiately.

Sulli stucks her toungue out to Minho.

Minho: I guess you're rally good in class. Did she has a close friend? I mean the boy one.

Taemin: No.. Almost all of her friends are girls.

Minho: That's good then.

Sulli: Excuse me, please. I need to talk with Minho oppa. *eyesmiled to taemin*

Minho: Wae Ssul? *kiss her cheek while his hand still in her waist*

Sulli: Nothing oppa! I just wanted to be with you!

Minho: You can always be with me at anytime Ssul!*chuckles*

Sulli: Happy 17th Birthday Oppa! I love you:*

Minho: Hey, Ssul! We're not engaged right? There are couples who are a couple since their first hour of living. How about we'll be engaged on your 17th birthday! It's your sweetseventeen and your engaging day. How about that huh? *kiss Sulli's head which is on his shoulder*

Sulli: Sounds good oppa! It's just 3 months left! I can't wait! How will you do that? How will you said it to our parents?

Minho: I don't know baby. I don't care as long as you are mine!

Sulli: *chuckles* 

Suddenly, Minho felt that Sulli's body is hot and..

to be continued

---------------------

Hey readers! Going to continue it as oon as possible!

Hope you like this chapter!