# 5

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

Doctor: Which one of you is Sulli's parents or siblings?

Siwon: Me doctor. I'm her brother.

After a while~~~~~~

Sooyoung: What did the doctor said Siwon-a?

Minho: She's alright, right? She's fine, right? *worriedly ask*

Siwon: She's alright, it's just that she need to wake up in the morning. But if she don't I don't know what will happen to her.

Minho get in to Sulli's room and held her hands tightly and then kiss her. When suddenly he felt her hand moving and he saw her eyes started to open.

Minho: Ssul you're awake! You're fine! Ssul how could you fell down? *hugged her tightly*

Sulli: I'm fine oppa. I just fell when I tried to take a glass of water and when I fell. I think when I fell I accidentally bumped my head to the edge of my drawer. 

Minho: Don't you ever move again without my permission.

Minho call the others and told them that she's awake.

Soo and Siwon: Sulli! You're finally awake!

Sulli: Ne.... *she said weakly*

Minho: Ssul, Let's eat the dinner first.

Sulli: Ne.. *still said it weakly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Minho: Sulli I'm going to sleep here. I don't want you to be like just now! And you're not going to school tomorrow!

Sulli: Wae oppa? I'm perfectly fine oppa! *cough*

Minho: See? I told you you're not fine!

Sulli: I'm going to be fine tomorrow oppa. *said with a giving up tone*

Minho: Let us just see tomorrow morning, okay? Jaljayo! *kiss her forehead*

Sulli: Geurae! Jaljayo! *said it weakly again*

Morning~~~~~~

Minho: Ssul baby! *softly shook her*

Sulli: Hmm? Ne? *stood up and almost fell because miho caught her*

Minho: I think I better stay here with you Ssul baby.

Sulli: Ani! You need to go to school!

Minho: Ssul baby, you're still sick! And school is going to be lonely! And one more thing, do you want girls to flirt me?

Sulli: Of course I don't want! But, you... *minho cut off her words*

Minho: No buts my baby princess! I'm going to stay!

Sulli just let out a deep sigh!

Minho: Wae? Aren't you happy that I'm here to protect you Ssul?*asked worriedly*

Sulli: Of course I'm happy that you are here. But you can't just skip classes because of me!

Minho: Didn't I told you that I'll do anything for you baby?*ask still in a worried tone*

Sulli smiles happily because her boyfriend was very protective about her.

Sulli: *hug him* Thank you so much oppa! Thank you for being there for me! Thank you for taking care of me! I love you! *she cried because she was touchedby his word*

Minho: I will always love you Choi Sulli... Don't ever forget that....

 

---------------------------------

Hey do you like the continuation? I hope you like it ^^

Comment please ^^

Going to continue it as soon as possible