# 6

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

(A/N I'm going to update it without colour guys! Sorry because I'm busy so I use my phone)

1 week later

Minho: Ssul baby, you can walk freely now!*looks dissapointed*

Sulli: Yay! Oppa! You're not happy that I'm healed?

Minho: Of course I'm happy Ssul baby..*fake smile*

Sulli: Oppa! I know when you fake your smile and when you're not faking it!

Minho: Okay, I admit baby, I'm dissapointed because I can't take care of you most of the time anymore.

Sulli: So? Is it really because of that?

Minho: Geurae! You're not happy when I take care of you?

Sulli: Do you think I'm not happy when I smile oppa?*pouts cutely*

Minho: My Ssul baby is really cute when she pouts.*backhug Sulli and kiss her cheek*

Sulli giggles in Minho's hug.

Minho: I will always love you, Choi Sulli.

Sulli: I will always love you too, Choi Minho.

They hugged each other tightly and kissed. Their kiss lasted for few minutes until they're running out of breathe.

Minho: Sulli?

Sulli: Ne oppa?

Minho: Do you know what day is the day after tomorrow?

Sulli: Of course! Do you think I will forgot it? I will never forgot it! Even if we're not together oppa!

Minho: What? We're not together? You want to break up with me?

Sulli:*chuckles* My handsome oppa, I said if! Don't you heard what i have said?

Minho: Mianhae, I just misheard it. *lowered his head*

Sulli: So you're not dissapointed if we break up?

Minho: Of course I will! Maybe even worse, maybe I'll comit suicide!

Sulli: Sh! Don't even think about it oppa! I won't break our relation ship. We had been together for 2 years oppa! And do you think I will just broke up?*turns to face her boyfriend and look at him straight in the eyes*

Minho: My Ssul baby is back! *kiss her cheeks*

Sulli: What? Did I change into something?*confusedly asked*

Minho: Of course not my pure and innocent girlfriend! I mean you are looking back at me and stare into my eyes while saying beautiful words like always!

-----------------

I'm going to continue it at my laptop at night okay? Here's a short update!