# 7

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

The day after tomorrow..

Minho: I'm going to buy my Sulli the Teddy Bear she loves most. And wake her up...

~~~~~

Minho: Oh! This teddy bear is couple, cute and big and also has the text written 'Happy Anniversary My Dear'

Minho: I'm going to buy this teddy bear please! And please Wrapped it up ^^

~~~~~~

Minho: Ssul wake up. Ssul. Ssul baby. Princess Sulli. *softly shooking her*

Sulli: Hmm? *wrinkles her nose and slowly open her eyes and saw Minho smiling while holding a bouquet of flowers*

Sulli: Oh! Oppa! You're here! *smiles and hugged him because she's touched*

Minho: Happy Anniversary Baby!*whispers in her ear while still hugging each other*

Sulli: Happy Anniversary too, Oppa!*hugged him tighter**tears started to pool in her eyes*

Sulli: Gomawoyo Oppa! Thank you for everything Oppa!

Minho: It's nothing baby! I can do anything you want!*kiss her cheek while hugging*

Minho: There's another present I want to give you!

Sulli: What is it oppa? *looks at his eyes curiously*

Minho: Close your eyes, and open it when I said 5. Now close it.

Sulli: Ne oppa! You better not trick me!

Minho: I won't princess! *took the teddy bears*

Minho: On the count of 5, 1..2..3..4..5!

Sulli: *widened her eyes* *grab the present and open it* Wah! Oppa where did you find this? Gomawo oppa!

Minho: Okay Sulli! Take a bath now! We are going out.*kisses her head*

Sulli: Ne oppa! Oppa, have you ate your breakfast?

Minho: No, I don't

Sulli: Perfect! Wait for me oppa!

~~~~~~~~~

Minho: So Ssul, what's with the breakfast question? *his arm around her waist*

Sulli: Let's go to the kitchen first, ne oppa?*her arm around his waist too and her head on his shoulder*

Minho: Ne! Anything you want! *kiss her forehead*

Sulli: Okay!

~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli: Sit there and close your eyes oppa! Open you're eyes when I said 3.

*Minho closed his eyes and Sulli took the present she made last night*

Sulli: 1..2..3!

Minho: Woah! Ssul! You made this? Thank you so much! You know how much I love Chocolate cake!

Sulli: I knew you since we're baby oppa! And Chocolate cake is also my favorite! Don't you know?

Minho: Of course! I knew everything about you Ssul baby! So don't worry! Let's eat first!

Sulli: Ne! I will enjoy the food!

Minho: Woah Sulli! You don't tell me that you're good at making this! You should make one for me on my birthday!

Sulli: You never ask me about cooking oppa! *stucks her tongue out*

Sulli: Oppa! Isn't your birthday is near already? It's just 1 week from now!

Minho: *grin widely* Yes! you're going to make this cake again right?

Sulli: Ani! I'm going to..*cutted by Minho*

Minho: Nope you're going to make my cake!

Sulli: Minho oppa, you don't even hear what I said! I'm just going to said that I'm going to make a better one for your birthday! I promise oppa!

Minho: *hug Sulli tightly* Gomawo Ssul baby! Thank you so much! You are the perfect girlfriend! I chose the perfect girlfriend!*kiss sulli and parted away after a while*

Sulli: Do you have a girlfriend before?

Minho: Ani! You're the first! You are my first love! You are my first kiss! How about you Ssul? Do you have a boyfriend before?

Sulli: Actually there are a lot of boys confess to me! But I rejected it, because I've fallen for you for a long time before you confess to me oppa.

Minho: Jinjja?*shocked* Sorry Ssul..

Sulli: Yeah you should be sorry for flirting girls in front of me even until now!*hits his chest lightly*

Minho: Yah! Sulli! I don't flirt girls okay! I only flirt you! You! My one and only! And you're only mine! 

Sulli: Lies! *smirk*

Minho: I don't Sulli! Please don't be mad Sulli! You're mine and only one! Nobody can get you if I can't!*almost begged*

Sulli: *Looks away*Don't lie oppa! I saw you flirt girls on the school corridors! *she's actually just joking*

Minho: Ssul! Ssul baby! Princess Sulli! My princess! Please believe me! I'm not flirting them! I'm just talking to them.*kneel down and hold her hands*

Sulli: Talks about what? Love?*turns around*

Minho: *backhugged her tightly* Ani! About studies! Sulli! Please! Please believe me! I'm not flirting them! Ssul I only loves you!*voice almost cracking*

Sulli turns around and face him. And she's planning not to tell him and just going to continue the drama, Until he gave a prove that is strongly reasonable.

Sulli: Prove it oppa! *making a teary eyes* Prove it to me! 'hehehehehehe he fells into my trap' Sulli  thought to her self.

Minho: What kind of prove do you want Ssul? Anything! One of them is this! *kiss Sulli on her lips but Sulli is not responding to his kiss and he pull her closer to him* Do you believe me now?

Sulli pretend to cry

Sulli: Oppa did you mean this? Or you're just flirting me too?*sniffs*

Minho: Ssul! Look at me in the eyes!*tears fell down from their eyes* Mianhae sul if you see it. But I wasn't flirting them I'm talking to them about projects and school works!*hugs Sulli very tightly*

Sulli: OPPA!*cries louder*

Minho: Hit me Ssul! I'll do anything to make it up to you!

Sulli: OPPA!*cries louder again* I! Can't breathe! * her voice become softer and softer*

Minho: Mianhae Ssul! Ssul! I just want to show you how much I Love you Ssul!*let go of her*

Sulli: Gwenchanayo! I believe you Minho oppa!*smiles and hug him*

Minho lift her up and kiss her lip. Minho was relieved now.

Sulli: Let's go out now oppa! I want to buy dresses bags and shoes!

To be continued~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey here's the chapter I promised you! Hope you like it ^^