# 8

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

In the car~

Minho can't help but smile. He keeps on glancing Sulli and keeps on kissing her hand. 

'I'm going to do anything for you Sulli' He thought

Sulli: Oppa! Focus to the road! Do you want us to die? We just make up and you're finding trouble again?

Minho: Mianhae Ssul! I'm just too happy right now!*smiles the sweetest smile he can do*

Sulli: Happy about what oppa?

Minho: Happy about us Ssul! I just can't believe you thought I'm flirting them.

Sulli: But you did right?

Minho: well.. just befo *cuts by Sulli*

Sulli: See?! I was right! *pulls her hand out of his grip*

Minho: Sulli! Don't misunderstood! What I wanted to say is before I confess to you.. *worried tone*

Sulli: Okay.. *coldly said it* *she didn't thought that he would really did this*

'Oh no. She misunderstood it again' Minho thought

Minho: Ssul?

Sulli: Yes?

Minho: Are you mad?

Sulli: No, I am not. Wae oppa?

Minho: You are mad at me.

Sulli: ANIYO!

Minho: Calm down baby. I know you're mad at me because you know we grew up together, we play together, when we're small we even oftenly take a bath together :p.

Sulli: Okay, I give up. I admit that I'm mad at you! Done. Happy now oppa?

Minho: I'm not happy Ssul. You need to forgive me first, then I'll be happy.

Sulli: Geurae! I forgive you.

Minho: Can you prove it to me?*pointing to his right cheek*

Sulli: I can prove anything I said oppa! *kiss him**chuckles*

Minho: We're here princess.

~~~~~~~

Sulli: Let's go to the shoes corner oppa!*runs first*

Minho: Ne! Wait for me Ssul! 

Sulli: Oppa! Does it match my skin?

Minho: Everything matches with your skin Ssul baby!

Sulli: Then I'll just buy a pair of flats and a pair of heels.

Minho: Buy everything you want Ssul!

Sulli: Oppa! If I buy everything mom will not give me money for a whole month!

Minho: Of course not! I'll pay for it Ssul!

Sulli: Jinjja? Ah ani. I think it's enough. *smiles*

Sulli: Let's go to the dress corner.

Minho: Sulli ya! Wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli: Oppa I'm searching for dresses to go to party.

Minho: Oh okay. Choose it then. Choose all you want! I'll make you the happiest girl in my life!

Sulli: *chuckles* How about this one oppa?

Minho: Try to fit it first.

After a while~~

Sulli: So? How is it oppa?

Minho: You are...Perfect! *gulped*

She knows Sulli well but not her body. It's the first time for him seeing her in short skirts or dresses. And this is the first time he clearly see her S line figure. He knows that she has S line figure. But he never got a chance to see it becasue all her clothes are not pressing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli: I don't think I need bags oppa! I have a lot at home. So, Let's go home now. I know you're tired from following me.

Minho: Of course not! I'm your boyfriend why would I be tired after seeing his girlfriend in a dress that show her S line figure.*chuckles*

Sulli: Yah! Minho Oppa! Clear your mind!

Minho: Arasseo..Arasseo.. But seriously Ssul! You never show me your S line figure. Even you never show me you white milky legs.

Sulli: I'll let you oftenly see me wearing shorts if you can clear your mind and stop drooling over me! You're still my boyfriend oppa! You're not my husband!

Minho: Mianhae Ssul. I just can't control myself. And we are going to get married in few years! Actually it is going tobe a few moths after your 20th Birthday. Goodluck Ssul baby! You need to work hard to protect yourself especially after you show me that super y body :p.

Sulli: I'm not going to have a husband like you :p.

Minho: Wae? Andwae! I've been drooling over you! And no one can change it! So which one you prefer? Be my wife or having two husband?

Minho teases Sulli

Sulli: Whatever oppa! I hate you! hmmph!

Minho: Oh come on Ssul baby! Don't hate me*doing an aegyo*

Sulli: I Don't care oppa!*doing an aegyo which melts Minho's heart*

Minho: Ya !How come my my aegyo didn't affect you?*pouts*

Sulli: I don't know maybe because you're not as cute as me! :p *do an aegyo again*

Minho: Stop it Sulli! You win me!*smiles*