# 10

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

Continuation~

----------------------

Minho: Ssul baby, are you alright? Gwenchana?*worriedly asked*

Sulli: I'm fine, oppa! I just felt tired all of a sudden.

Minho: Ssul, you look so pale..

Sulli: Gwenchanayo oppa! *eysmile at him*

Minho: Sulli-ya! Your temperature is very high! Let me bring you home... Your parents and Siwon are still having fun. I'm going to take care of you. I'm not going to let you fainted again! Do you know how scared I am?

Sulli: Our house is just side-by-side. I can get back by my self oppa!*stands up and walks to the door*

Minho: Ani! I'm going to go with you baby! Doy you want me to see you faint on the road?

Sulli: Okay, okay, but how about your guests?

Minho: Their fine! They having a good time there!

Sulli: Fine! Let's go!*opens the door*

Minho: Yes!*smiles happily*

Sulli: Why did you always happy when I'm sick, huh? I told you! Don't even think that you can do that!*glare at him**shivers*

Minho: Sulli, calm down! Didn't I told you I haven't talk to other girls just because of you?*worried tone**saw her shivering*

Minho tooks off his jacket and covered Sulli's body with it and put his arm around her

Minho: Tell me if you felt cold, Babe! Don't just shiver like that!

Sulli: Gwenchanayo oppa! I don't felt cold!*Minho opens the Sulli's house's door*

Minho: Stop being so stubborn Ssul! I knew everything about you!

Sulli: Mianhae oppa! I just don't want to make people worry!*cracking voice*

Minho: It's okay Ssul! *Patted her head and open Sulli's room*

Sulli: Gomawo oppa! You can leave me now..

Minho:  Andwae! I'm sleeping here with you until you're strong enough to be by yourself.

Sulli: Oppa, It's just a fever oppa! I'm fine oppa, I just eed some rest!*caressed his cheek*

Minho: Hey, I'm not going to leave you again like last time! and don't you ever move without my permission when you are sick, arachi?

Sulli: Okay, oppa. Did you bring comfortable clothes?

Minho: I forgot. Let me just call Sooyoung noona.

Sulli: Just ask her to give it to Siwon oppa!

Minho: Okay..

Sooyoung: Yoboseyo? Minho-yah. What's wrong? Need any help?

Minho: Ne! Can you pack a few clothes of mine and give it to Siwon hyung? Sulli, is sick here, and I don't want the bad things like last time hapenned again.

Sooyoung: Okay.. Don't you hurt her Minho!

Siwon: Don't you touch her body! Minho! I warned you! If I caught you up! You'll die!

Minho: Okay, okay! Bye! I need to babysit my girlfriend first!*hung up*

Sulli: What's with last line? I think it's too cheesy! Don't you ever said that word again oppa!

------------------

I don't have any more idea. going to update as soon as possible. 

Just going to think a bout it first okay..