# 1

I will always Love You, Choi Sulli

(A/N: The text for sulli's dialouge is pink while Minho's is blue and i forgot to tell you that minho is 15 years old and sulli is 14. minho and sulli is neighbour)

Sulli's POV

Where is that boy? Don't tell me that he's cheating on me!  sulli thought. She's mad because he made her really worried by running away from home when he's grounded by his parents.

Sulli: That boy! Babo Minho!

Just when she's almost home

Suddenly she felt arms around her waist and a soft kiss planted on her cheeks. Her eyes widened and then he turned her around so she would face him.

Minho: What did you call me?

Sulli: Babo! Babo Minho! Wae?

Minho: Ssul Baby, we're inlove since we're little kids. why did you call me 'Babo'? Are you stil mad at me? *doing an aegyo*

Sulli:  Ne! I'm mad at you wae?! And don't do that aegyo again! *pouted*

 Minho thought that it looks cute!

Minho: Aww! My Sulli is really cute when she's mad. maybe I'm going to make her  mad at me often!

Sulli: You're trying to make me mad? *hits his chest lightly and struggling out of his hug*

Minho: Ssul baby Where are you going?! Babe?

Sulli: Home of course! where else do you think? *rolls her eyes*

Minho: Maybe, my arms? And aren't you forgot to give my a goodbye kiss?

Sulli: You wish! Jaljayo (Goodnight) *kiss his cheeks*

Minho: Annyeong! Jaljjayo! Pick you up tomorrow at 8!

*They got back to they're own house after bid they're goodbyes*