Day 6.5

10 Days

 (Zelo P.O.V)

"Choi Junhong...I am in love with you."

Silence took over the hallway; I'm pretty sure I heard Daehyun-hyung snoring in the last room. Utter shock and disbelief was the only feeling I had in my body, and my ears were ringing with the echo of the words I had just heard. Had I even heard them correctly? Or was my emotional mind playing tricks on me? My body wasn't listening to me, as my mind was screaming at me to respond, or question, or do whatever to try and figure out if what I thought I just heard was actually what I heard.

"Junhong...? Are...Are you alright?"

Bangs voice pulled me back into reality, and I saw his face clouded in fear and concern for my lack of answer. I took a deep breath and looked at him, "Yong Guk-hyung...can you...can you please say that again?"

He looked surprised, but a small smile came across his features, his hands relaxing and falling down against my arms until they came back to rest at his sides, "I said, that I am in love with you Junhong. I have been since the moment I saw you when we were trainees." His face showed no means of joking or humor; just pure truth and a small flicker of an emotion I wouldn't have recognized twenty minutes ago, but now I see it as love. 

Yong Guk was showing love. Toward me. 

I couldn't contain the smile that took over my face, and I almost instantly launched myself in my leaders arms, clutching the fabric of his shirt to try and hold onto this wonderfully amazing dream, "Youg Guk-hyung....I-I...I love you too! I'm so happy I don't want to wake up from this dream!" I heard the familiar deep rumble of his chesty, deep laugh in my ear and he brought his arms around me to hold my body tighter against him, one of his large hands my back absent mindedly, "Junhong, this isn't a dream. It's real; it's real and I love you. I'm never letting you go, not for Himchan, not for that stupid pedo-cop, and most certainly not for my dumb up mistakes." 

I looked up at him, tears welling in the corners of my eyes from the words just spoken; my body couldn't resist the chance to slightly angle itself up and press my lips to his quickly, just a fraction of a second but still long enough for a spark to travel from my lips to his. Yong Guk blinked almost comically, a playful smirk I had seen only a few times gracing his manly features as he swooped right back down after me and pressed his mouth against mine for an almost blindingly passionate kiss. My eyes fluttered shut as my arms almost instinctively wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer if at all possible. I felt his arms slide around my waist and squeeze tightly, the tips of his fingers brushing the skin in my hips and sending shivers up and down my spine. 

When I felt the burn in my lungs, I lightly pushed on Yong Guk's chest, silently telling him I needed to breath. Slowly he pulled away, his eyes still partially closed and a dopey smile plastered on his  handsome face. Just as I was about pull him back in for another kiss, something he had said eailer rang in my head. 

"Bang...what did you mean by Pedo-cop?"

His eyes snapped open from their kissed induced state and he stared directly at me, the thoughts runnjng through his mind were shown easily on his face. I raised an eyebrow. He had to be referring to the cop who brought me home saying he'd take me away, but why would Bang call him a pedo-cop? 

"Junhong...when I talked to the cop and he said he would take you away, he also said something about taking you out to dinner, even knowing how young you are. It just rubbed me the wrong way, and that's the nick name I  bestowed upon him in my thoughts." 

I looked at him in shock, but it slowly faded away and a small laugh escaped from my lips, causing Bang to give me a confused look and a silent head tilt. "You don't have to worry about anything Bang. I promise I would never go anywhere with anyone except you." Bang smiled slightly, "And now that you meantion he wanted to take me to dinner, I just remembered he offered me candy and kept rubbing my shoulder when he was driving me home..."

His smile was  immediately replaced by a protective glare and a quiet growl, and he pushed be slightly into the wall, both hands on either side of my body and his face  dangerously close to mine, "If he touches you again, he's dead. You're mine, Junhong. And I'll make sure everyone knows it." With those words he lowered his lips to my neck and kisses the  sensitive skin there, pulling slightly on the sleeve of my shirt to move to a patch of skin it would cover. My breath caught in my throat when I first felt his lips on my skin, and I couldn't keep in the small noises when I felt him start to nibble and harshly on the patch of skin, spurring him on even farther. His hand moved from its  position against the wall to my hip, moving up my sweater and running his hand against my stomach, moving up toward my chest slowly...

"Ahem, I don't mean to  interrupt..."

We both jumped at the sound of Himchan's voice and pulled apart,  separating to either side of the hallway with bright blushes covering both of our faces. I pulled the neck of my sweater back into place and covered my face with my hands, not wanting to even chance meeting Himchan's eyes. Bang sighed and looked st the other, his face already returning to normal color. 

"What is it, Himchan?"

The visual glanced at me and motioned toward the living room with his head, "Uh...the officer is here. He said your three days are up and he's here for Junhong."