Day Three

10 Days

 

Bang POV

 

I sat in the living room, nervously bouncing my leg up and down and biting my lower lip in anticipation. I was waiting for the front door to our dorm to open, and a messy head of blond hair to walk in with that goofy, innocent smile plastered on his face.

When I saw Zelo start to cry because of my words in the practice room, my soul literally shriveled up into nothing. I honestly hadn’t meant to yell at the maknea, my head was just in pain and I hadn’t realized EXACTLY who had run into me until I saw his retreating back in the open doorway; I had thought it was Jongup(I mean, honestly for being our lead dancer, that kid is a huge klutz so he had heard it from me before.).    I had wanted to run after the blond but he was already way too far ahead for me to catch him. So now here I sat, planning my emotional apology to the younger, who I will honestly say, has captured my heart since the day I found him curled up in a ball in the hall way.

The door suddenly opened and snapped me back from the memory, and my body shot up into a standing position all on its own. I needed to make sure he was okay.  I needed to hug him and tell him everything was going to be fine and that we would find a way to make everything better.  I had to tell him how crazy he made me feel whenever he would do his dances in the mirror in our shared room. But my thoughts shattered when only Himchan and Daehyun walked through the door, heads hung low and sad expressions on their faces. I looked at them in question has Youngjae and Jongup came from out of the kitchen. “Well, what happened??”

Himchan looked in my direction and slowly shook his head, “We couldn’t find him. We searched everywhere we could think of. The barista at Café Uncensored said he had been in the café for about 30 minutes but she didn’t know where he went after that.”

My heart was beating a mile a minute. Zelo was lost in Seoul, and that kid had the worst sense of direction I had ever seen. Hell, he could be on a bus to Busan by now.  I growled low in my throat and grabbed my jacket, jerking it on roughly and pushing through the two still standing in the doorway.

“Yong Guk! Wait!” I turned to see Himchan following me out the door, and I raised an eyebrow at the man, who walked next to me and smiles slightly, “We will find him. “ I couldn’t help but let some of the tension in my shoulders go;  Himchan was known as the “umma” of B.A.P, and I highly doubt he would let one of s be lost for very long.

“Thank you, Himchan…” I spoke quietly and to myself, but I saw the smile that was plastered on his face.

Zelo, please stay where you are. We’re coming for you. Please be okay…

Zelo POV

I sat on a park bench about a minute from our apartment building, clutching my arms in a desperate attempt to get warm. I was still wearing my practice clothes, which consisted of a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of loose basketball shorts, so I was freezing. I looked up just in time to see Youg Guk and Himchan walk out the front doors and down the sidewalk in my direction. I jumped up and quickly hid behind the closest tree, cutting their line of sight from noticing me.

I couldn’t face them right now. Not after I had disappeared for hours upon hours. Yong Guk would never forgive and he would hate me even more then he already does, and I couldn’t bear to let that happen.

“ZELO!!! ZELO WHERE ARE YOU?!”

I’m so sorry hyung…but I can’t see you right now.

“ZELO-AH!!”

So sorry…