Day Five

10 Days

Before you start this chapter, I have something to say to all of my readers.
*bows 90 degrees* PLEASE FORGIVE ME~!
I know it has been eons since this story, and any of my others have been updated. I have been really busy with work and trips with my family, that I haven't had any time to even think about updating! Also I went through a massive depressive period of time where I had to give up all of my devices with my stories on them. So I humbly ask for your forgiveness, and hope that these updates and future updates make up for my prolonged absence! Thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(B.A.P Practice Room; 3:45 PM)[Zelo POV]

"Okay guys, everyone gather around me for a minute."

Our manager was standing by the open door of our practice room, holding a large envelope in his hands. I glanced at Jongup questioningly and he shrugged in response, not knowing what was going on either. We slowly made our way over after drying off sweat covered faces and grabbing small water bottles. 

"What's going on hyung?" Bang asked quietly, farthest away from where I was standing. I looked down at the floor at the sound of his deep voice, knowing that the last time it was directed at me, he told me to get out of his sight...he hasn't spoken to me since then. After I finished soaking Jongups shirt with tears, we went to him and Daehyuns shared room and played a few rounds of video games to try and get my mind off of our leader while Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan and Yong Guk all stayed and talked in the living room. I stayed in their room too, not really wanting to be far from the second maknae in case something happened in the middle of the night. 

"The company is requesting that B.A.P switch dorms." Every ones eyes widened and mouths became agape. I glanced at Bang quickly and saw his face once again set in stone. "What are you talking about hyung? Why?"

He sighed and glanced in my direction, "Because, apparently some reporters caught word of Junhong being escorted home by the police last night, and have been hounding the main offices phone lines all day about getting an interview with you all. The agency president thought it would be best to switch your dorms in case some reporters decided to wait outside for when you return. Company workers are at the old dorms right now packing up every ones things and transporting them to the new place." 

My eyes widened and a cold sweat broke out on my forehead. We had to switch dorms because of me? I didn't even see anyone with a camera when the officer picked me up last night! No one looked like they would be a reporter. 

Youngjae and Daehyun turned their heads to look at me, small amounts of detest in their eyes, but their faces remaining in shocked expressions. Himchan raised an eyebrow and scratched the back of his head, "I know this really doesn't seem important at the moment, but will our room assignments be the same?"

Manager hyung smiled slightly and shook his head, "Nope. I decided to play with the room assignments a little bit. They're different from the old dorm."

My eyes bugged out of my skull at our managers words, hoping to god that he meant he put me in the same room as Jongup. I could tell some of the other members were thinking the same thing by their faced, "And who is rooming with who?" Bang asked, his voice sounding very gruff and strained. Manager hyung took a small slip of paper out of the envelope and unfolded it, quickly scanning over the paper and smiling.

"The first room will be Daehyun and Youngjae." 

I looked over at the vocalists, who were smiling and high fiving each other, whispering something I couldn't hear, but could tell it was bad by the slightly horrified and disturbed look on Himchans face. "And the second...?"

"The second room with be Jongup," Oh please dear God, say my name. I will do anything! I'll stop eating all the cherry tomatoes, I'll stop using Himchans facial scrub and blaming it on Daehyun when he asks! 

"And..."

Please! Let me room with Jongup! I don't think I'll be able to live if I have to room with Yong Guk! And manager said that the rooms were different, so I know it isn't Himchan. Please...oh please!

"Zelo-ah," OH YES! Thank you! "Are you alright? You don't look like he feel well." Huh? I opened my eyes, which I hadn't noticed I had closed and saw everyone looking at me with concerned faces(except Yong Guk of course, who looked like he was fighting his own mental battle). My hands were clasped in front of my face like I was praying(which I was) and my forehead was covered in sweat. "Y-Yes. I'm fine...Just a little head ache..."

Manager nodded, "Well...okay. Ask one of the staff for some advil if it gets any worse." 

I nodded in response and took a small peek at Yong Guk, who was surprisingly looking at me with a small amount of concern, but the moment our eyes met, his look turned cold and he turned away. I sighed and looked back at our manager, not even noticing he had been talking, "Any ways, the second room is Jongup and Himchan. Meaning the third and final is Bang and Zelo," he looked up from the paper and smiled, "Every one got it?"

My eyed widened and my heart exploded as the words left his mouth, and the last thing I remember was either Jongup or...Yong Guk yelling my name, before everything went black and my body fell to the ground in a crumpled mess.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(B.A.P New Dorm; 9:15 PM) [Zelo POV]

I opened my eyes slowly and groaned, flipping onto my other side and snuggling deeper into the soft pillow under my head. Wait, pillow?

I shot up and looked around me; I was in a room I had never been in before. But as I scanned the area, I saw another bed with a very familiar black and red blanket, and a dragon plushie a fan had gotten our leader at a fan sign once. I saw multitudes of snapback and flat brimmed hats hanging from the closet door on a hat rack, and a large picture of Yong Guk, Yong Nam and their older sister in her tattoo parlor. I frowned a little and looked at my side of the room, where my things were still in large boxes marked 'Zelo' with sharpie. This must be our new dorm...

I stood and instantly, I was on my on the floor, my legs not being able to hold my body weight after not being used for a while. I groaned and grabbed the side of my head headboard, pulling myself up and wincing when I heard my legs and back pop harshly. I glanced out the window at the darkened sky and blinked. How long had I been out for? I glanced over at the bright blue clock by Bangs bed and saw it was already 9:20 at night. 

"I've been out for almost six hours...?"

I sighed and let go of the head board slowly, in case my body decided to give out again. I made my way over to the door and turned the knob, squinting my eyes when they were attacked by bright lights. I heard quiet voices from down the hall as I made my way slowly over the carpeted surface. Just as I was about to turn the corner into what I thought would be the kitchen, my face made contact with something hard and reeled back for a moment, rubbing my head slightly, "What the--?!"

A sudden pressure was felt on my shoulders and I was dragged down by it, my body not being about to support the sudden added weight in it's already weakened state. I fell back and my head hit against the carpet harshly, but that wasn't the worst feeling. I opened my eyes and saw Yong Guk hovering directly over my face, his own eyes clenched in pain. But there was a different sort of pressure on my lips and I looked directly into Bangs now open eyes. We stared at  each other for a moment before it registered in both of our minds what was happening.

Holy mother of ramen. I was kissing Bang Yong Guk.

And he wasn't pulling away.