Day 3.5

10 Days

Yong Guk P.O.V

When we walked back into the apartment, Youngjae and Daehyun were sitting in the couch watching the news, waiting for any news on Zelo if he been found. Their heads turned to us when we started removing our shoes, solumn looks plastered on their faces, "Any luck?"

I ignored the question and quickly threw my shoes down on the ground, no emotion crossing onto my features.I stomped down the hall, passing the couch where my two concerned band mates followed me with their gazes. I couldn't deal with them right now...I just had to get away from anyone before I hurt them.

When I walked into the room I shared with Zelo, and saw his bed, with the light blue sheets he loved all messy and thrown about even though Himchan told him repeatedly to make his bed, I lost it. I dropped to my knees beside the bed and pressed my face into my hands, feeling the wetness of my tears seeping inbetween my fingers. My shoulders heaved voilently with every sob filled breath I took, making my back hurt from the huntched position. 

How can he do this? How can he be out there, not knowing how much pain he is causing me? Why? Why did I have to blow up on his like that, knowing how fragile he had been the past few days? WHY?! I stood suddenly, still bawling and raised my fist and turned, so it colloided with the wall, the impact being to much for the dry wall and letting my fist pass through the material. I pulled my arm back and stayed silent for a moment, looking at the damage I had inflicted upon myself. My knuckels were cut and bleeding, the deep red mixing in with the left over tears. How?

I shook my head and wipped along my eyes, trying to get rid of any evidence that I had been emotional. I had to be strong for everyones sake, because I'm the leader, and that's what leaders do. They were strong in times of crisis and didn't let their emotions show. They did yell at their makeas and make then run away...possibly never to be found...

I slammed my head against the hard surface above where I had just punched. God, I'm such a frickin' idiot! 

A soft knock sounded from the other side of the door, "Y-Yong Guk-hyung?" Jongups quiet vioce filtered through the cloud in my mind, and I liftef my head to look at the door. I walked over after wiping my eyes again, and opened the door, revealing a shy, scared looking Jongup. He looked up at me with sad eyes and gulped, "Uh...t-the...d-d-door..."

I sighed and set a hand on his shoulder, trying to ignore the slight rigor the went through his body in shock and fear, "What is it, Jongup?"

He took a deep breath and looked up into my eyes seriously, "The cops are at the door...and they're asking for you..."

Zelo P.O.V

What has been the most awkward moment of your life? Got it? Now take that and multiply it by about...20. And that is my situation at this moment in time. Currently, I was standing at the door to the B.A.P apartment, behind a very tall cop who had just told someone who sounded like Jongup that he needed to speak to the eldest at the home. I was completely hidden behind him, so Jongup had no clue I was here. 

How had I gotten escorted home by the police? Well...appearntly it's very frowned upon for 16 year-olds to be sitting on park benches at 11:30 at night, shivering because of the short they are wearing. And was I gonna lie to the police and tell them I was homeless? Uh, no. 

So here I am now, waiting for Yong Guk-hyung to come to the door and see me. How was he going to react I wonder? Anger or happiness? Punish me? Who knows. Maybe Jongup will cry at my funeral? Maybe?

"Are you the eldest at this residence?" The cops vioce interupted my internal rantings, I knew that my time on this earth had ended when I heard Yong Guks deep vioce answer, a twinge of surprise also going down my spine.

"What happened to him?"