Day Six

10 Days

(B.A.P Dorm 8:25 AM; Yong Guk POV) 

The sound of my alarm clock wailing in my ear was the first sound I heard. The second was a small groan coming from the other side of the room. Which do you think honestly shocked me more?

...If you said the groan, you would be correct. 

I slammed my hand on the snooze button, successfully shutting off the noise and rolled onto my back to stare at the ceiling, glaring small daggers at each small bump that was, for some reason, on every ceiling. Today was going to be a total and complete nightmare, and I had no intentions of leaving this bed until I truly had to. I sighed and turned my gaze across the room, landing on the small lump huddled under layers of blue and white blankets, clutching the life out of the pillow. My eyes couldn't leave him. 

I wasn't angry at Junhong anymore; sure a bit when everything went down, but no longer. What I was angry about was that cop. I didn't trust him, or even get a good feeling from him. I turned my stare back to  the ceiling, recalling the night he had brought Junhong home for the park and pulled me aside to speak....

"You know, I wouldn't expect something like this to happen with a rookie group. Especially with your youngest."

I rolled my eyes and glared at the officer, crossing my arms and preparing to defend my band members, "It's not like he was out doing drugs or drinking. He wasn't at a club or defacing public property. He was just a young kid sitting at the park at a late hour. He stayed out later when he was a trainee, so don't try to lecture him or myself."

"I wasn't going to lecture him. Now you? You might be a different story. You said you were the leader, so why was he out alone? Sure, I get that kids like to be out late, but when they are as young as he is, they need to have someone with them. He's a tall kid, and a strong one it looks like, but that is no excuse for you letting him out alone when there are messed up people in this city just looking to pray on kids like Junhong. Next time, be a responsible leader and watch out for your youngest."

I stared at him in utter shock, not really believing what I just heard, "Excuse me?"

It was his turn to roll his eyes and huff out a large breath, "You heard what I said Bang Yong Guk. Take responsibility." His eyes shifted from me to glance at Junhong, who was being questioned by the other members, mainly Himchan and Jongup; turning his gaze back to me, he smirked and laughed, "If you don't and I find him out alone again, I won't bring him back here under suspicion of neglect and endangerment. Maybe I'll treat him to a meal too, after all, he is a cute kid."

My eyes widened even more (if that was possible) and my mind went blank. How could he do that? Neglect and endangerment? When he clearly just saw the members concerned and thankful for the safe return of our maknae. And taking him out to dinner? Thinking he is cute? He does know that Junhong is only 17 right? "You stay away from Junhong. He is perfectly safe here and he doesn't need you."

The words left my mouth before I even had a chance to stop them, and the cop just smirked once again, "He doesn't need me? Who else would he have besides those guys over there?"

"Me. He has me, and he will always have me. So stay the hell away from him." I turned away and took a small step before a hand on my shoulder stopped me and I looked back slightly to see the cop smiling creepily, "I'll be back in three days, and I will be asking Junhong how he is being treated by you. If he says anything about you ignoring him or treating him badly, I will take him away."

His grip on my shoulder let up and I was able to step away and walk into the dorm, going to sit on the couch and flip on the TV. My mind was racing and I wasn't able to think straight. That guy was going to try and take Junhong away from B.A.P, away from me. I growled lightly under my breath and mentally kicked myself. I was being an -hat and I couldn't do anything to stop what was going to happen...

I growled under my breath when reality hit me in the face like a truck. The cop was going to be back tomorrow, and when he asked Junhong how I had been treating him, he's going to say that I've been distant and cold. And the cop would have him. I growled again and slid my palm down my face, resting my hand over my mouth as I let out a muffled groan of frustration.

The reason I had been avoiding Junhong the past two days is because I didn't what how to confront him, or how I was going to save him from the evil clutches of Mr. Pedo-cop. And last night...

I felt my face heat up as the memory resurfaced. I was going to check on Junhong and make sure he was fine, and try to talk to him about everything that had happened, but when I rounded the corner to the hall, I ran directly into him, making us fall back and resulting in me practically assaulting him and stealing his first kiss. After we had finally pulled away from each other, I was so embarrassed and scared that I took off down the hallway and locked myself in the bathroom for a good hour. When I finally came out and went to our shared room, totally mentally prepared to face Junhong, he was no where to be found, so I had gone to bed thinking I would hear him when he entered, but I had fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I wanted to tell him that I had no regrets about kissing him; maybe in the way it happened but not in the act itself, and if I honestly had the chance, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I wanted to tell him how much he meant to me, and how much it scared me when he was missing. To tell him that I was crazy about him and everything he did and everything he stood for. The age difference made no difference to me if he had no problem with it...

...But wouldn't that make me the same as Mr. Pedo-Cop?

Dammit.

I groaned again and turned to look at Junhing one last time before I lifted myself out of bed and into a sitting position. I glanced at the clock and by now it read 8:40 AM. I had spent fifteen minutes contemplating silently...and now it was time to act. The cop would be back tomorrow, and there was NO WAY in hell that I was letting him take away MY Junhong. He would have to kill me ten times over to even get remotely close to Junhong.

I got out of bed slowly and walked toward the bedroom door, taking one more glance at the still sleeping blond before opening the door and walking out into the living room, which I honestly expected to be empty; but sitting in one of the fluffy new armchairs the company had given to us, was Himchan, silently flipping through channels. "...Himchan? What are you doing?"

He jumped slightly and turned to look at me, his hand clutching the area over his heart, "D-Dammit Bang! Make some noise next time! You took like seven years off my life." He took a deep breath and turned back to the TV, calming himself from the shock. I laughed quietly and took a seat on the couch next to him, staying silent and watching him flip through new stations and early morning drama re-runs. 

"I'm going to tell Junhong how I feel about him."

His hand froze on the remote and his gaze slowly turned to me, a look of utter shock and surprise plastered on his face, "What?? Why all of a sudden?? Do you think it's honestly a good idea with everything that has happened in the past few days?"

Himchan was the only one in the group who knew of my feelings for our youngest. 

My gaze was fixed still on the TV, but I still replied in full, "Himchan that officer is coming back tomorrow. And he's going to ask Junhing how I have been treating him, and if he says anything along the lines of me ignoring or treating him coldly, that cop is going to take him away under false claims of suspicion of endangerment and neglect." As this new information came into Himchans knowing, his demeanor changed to one of slight anger and disbelief.  

"WHAT? Can he do that?! He can't do that! There is no way in hell he can be able to do that! He can't take Junhong away just--"

"He can, Himchan. And he will. That's why I have to tell Junhong today, before it's to late." The ulzzangs expression softened. He lifted himself to come and sit next to me on the sofa, his hand patting my back slightly, "Bang...you do whatever it is you need to do to protect him."

I finally looked at the other and allowed a small smile to come across my features, "Thank you Himchan. I just hope this doesn't make the situation any worse than it already is..."

"You'll be all good dude. I'm sure everything will go just fine." He shifted so one arm was around my shoulders and gave me a small one arm hug, "Just make sure to go easy on him~ He's only 17 ya'know~ He'll break if you're to rough." He whispered the last part in my ear and my face exploded in heat, but a large awkward smile contradicted my flushed appearance. We both let out small laughs, and I elbowed him in the side, which lead to him doing the same to me, and the starting a small shoving war that resulted in me "accidently" shoving him off the couch, but unbeknown to me, he had grabbed my shirt to try and save himself, so I toppled over as well, landing on him slightly. I laughed again and was about to call him an idiot for bringing me down with him when the sound of a small gasp cut through the happy feeling in the room.

(Zelo P.O.V)

I had woken up after hearing the door to the room open and close, and had laid there for a good ten minutes before I felt any motivation to get up. 

Now I'm quite honestly regretting ever getting up.

I had opened the door and heard Yong Guks voice coming from, what I know now is, the living room. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to go out there and plead my case and tell him exactly how I feel. I was ready for whatever he was going to say and there was nothing that was going to stop me from telling this man how I felt. 

Until, that is, I saw him perched on top of Himchan-hyung laughing and way to close for me to feel comfortable.  I hadn't meant to gasp, or to make a sound, but it slipped, and before I could even get the chance to back away or make a run for it, Yong Guk had lifted his gaze and our eyes met, his chocolate brown orbs looking into mine so intently, it sent a visible shiver down my spine. He quickly stood and brushed down his shirt, his gaze never leaving mine, "Zelo, it's not at all--"

His voice snapped me back into reality and I quickly took several small steps back, my head down and a small laugh pained escaping me, "I-I'm sorry hyungs! I'll...I'll just go back to my room and l-l-leave you t-two...al-lone..." 

I my heel and made my way quickly back down the hall, ignoring the small voice in the back of my head telling me I was letting the moody umma of B.A.P steal away my man, and I should turn around and fight for my chance to be happy. I was at the door when a hand tightly clasped on my shoulder and forcefully turned me around and roughly shoved me against the door. I lifted my gaze and saw it was Yong Guk who had grabbed me, and I couldn't tear my gaze away from his face. His features were contorted into a look of pain, sadness, nervousness and something I couldn't name, all rolled into one. "Junhong. Don't try to run away, or pull away from me. Listen to me and hear me out for a minute, and then you can go back to hating me or whatever you're feeling toward me at the moment."

His tone was so desperate, I only nodded slightly and tried to relax in the firm hold he had on me, "Hyung...I don't hate you. I could never hate you..."

His expression relaxed slightly, and tension visibly left his body, causing his hold on me to become more relaxed, but still holding me firmly. 

"Junhong, please listen to what I have to say entirely. i never meant to hurt you the amount that I have. I never meant for any of this happen. I thought it was Jongup who had run into me that day in the training room, and before I could even realize my mistake, you were already gone. Himchan and I stayed out all night looking for you before that damn cop brought you back. And the only reason I blew up on you when you tried to explain was because I was so conflicted about what had happened...I was relived that you were home safe, but I was pissed beyond belief that it was that -home cop who had brought you back and not me..."

My eyes widen and my body began to feel weak. He never meant to be mad at me? This was all a crazy misunderstanding?

"And then the cop told me that I was an irresponsible leader for letting you be out alone so late at night, and he threatened to take you away from us if when he comes back tomorrow, you tell him I've been treating you badly.I was pissed, Junhong! Utterly infuriated! He is trying to take you away from me and I was doing nothing about it except making it worse!"

Take me away? What the hell? Even if I did say Yong Guk was treating me badly, I would never leave B.A.P and go with him. 

"He can't take you away from me...I won't let him. Never in a million years. And what you just saw with Himchan was nothing, We are nothing. We fell and it's a simple as that. I swear. Please don't thin ill of me, Junhong. These past few days have been the worst of my life because I thought you hated me and wanted nothing more to do with me, but please Junhong. Please hear me out when I tell you this..."

He took in a deep breath and his eyes instantly softened; my knees went weak under his gaze.

"Choi Junhong...I am in love with you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​Heh, aren't I a ? 

But in all seriousness, I have had this chapter started for almost 5 months, but I have been busy with work and beauty school to get a chane to work on it, but I got a comment tonight that reminded me about this story, so I figured, I'm just sitting around on tumblr, why not write? So again, I'm really sorry about that late update and I plan to try and write the next part tomorrow morning.