Day Four

10 Days

 

12:00AM (Zelo P.O.V)

“What happened to him?”

 

Yong Guk's voice sounded strained and deeper then usual. What he that mad at me?

 

“Answer the question, Sir. Are you the eldest at this home?” The cop sounded much like Bang, but he was a lot calmer, except for the fact he was making our leader answer an obvious question.

 

“Yes, I'm the eldest. My name is Bang Yong Guk, 23 years old and leader of the rookie group, B.A.P. Now, tell me what the hell happened to Jun Hong!” His volume had risen up and he was practically yelling in the cops face, and Bang NEVER yells...and he used my real name, he only did that if he was super pissed at me. I'm gonna die tonight aren't I?

 

The cop didn't bat an eyelash at Bang's sudden outburst, and he calmly replied, “I'm assuming that Jun Hong is this teenager?” He stepped to the side, finally revealing me to our pissed leader and the rest of the group who had gathered at the door. The moment his eyes laid on me, I felt so tiny and weak underneath his gaze, like nothing I could ever say or do would make his forgive me. “Zelo! Are you okay?” Jongup burst past our leader and the cop to wrap his arms around my neck, which was very out of character for the normally broody dancer. I blinked before hugging him back, “yeah, Jongup-hyung...I'm fine...” My eyes flashed to Yong Guk for a moment to see his face set in stone to a deep scowl, his eyes narrowing in my direction.

 

By the time Jongup had let me go, Yong Guk had stepped aside to speak to the cop quietly abut who knows what. I stood their awkwardly in front of my hyungs as they questioned me intently about my location for the past five hours. I honestly told them I had been at cafe Uncensored and then a few other places and the park, but I hadn't told them where I went before my second park visit when the cop found me. They would hate me...

 

“Alright, everything seems to be in oder here.” I jumped at the cops loud voice behind me, and saw Yong Guk move quickly between Youngjae and Himchan to go into the living room. I gulped and looked down guiltily while Himchan bowed to the cop, “Thank you for bringing him home.”

 

He smiled and shook his head, “Just doing my job,” he then turned tome and smiled, “Now you have to be much more careful, Jun Hong. I don't wanna have to take you home under these circumstances again, not that I wouldn't mind seeing you though.” I felt my face flush up and I looked at the cop.

 

He wasn't bad looking, not as attractive as Yong Guk, but still very handsome. I smiled shyly and thanks the man, watching him as he walked away.

 

“Zelo-ah...you need to go talk to Yong Guk-hyung. He's been worried sick.” Daehyun spoke softly, leading me into the entry way with a concerned look. I glanced at him, nodding slightly and scanning my other hyungs faces; they all seemed to agree.

 

I removed my shoes and made my way into the living room, where I saw Bang sitting on the sofa, flipping through random American shows about a talking sponge or something like that, not paying any attention to the door closing to alert him that we were all alone. The others quickly made their way to the kitchen, hoping to avoid any thrown objects if things turn that way.

 

“Y-Yong Guk-hyung...” God voice, don't fail now! Not when I need you the most! “I'm...I'm so sorry...”

 

He didn't move a muscle. He just sat there and continued to flip the channel, trying to act completely oblivious to my presence. My eyes started to fog up again; I don't understand why he is this pissed at me, he was the one to yelled at me in the practice rooms! “Yong Guk-hyung, please listen to me. I didn't mean to make you worry, and--”

 

“I don't wanna hear it, Choi Jun Hong. Just don't.” he finally turned to me and I saw nothing but pure rage and hate in his eyes. I gasped and took a step back, hitting the wall behind me. He stood and stalked toward me, slamming his fist and forearm against the wall next to my head, his face so close to mine I could feel the hot puffs of air escaping him and sending chills down my spine. We stood that way for what seemed like eons...

 

“Just never leave my sight again...” the words left his lips so quietly, I didn't hear them at first.

 

“What?”

 

“I said, get out of my sight...NOW!!” He screamed the last words and I scrambled down the hall to my room, not noticing Jongup leaving the kitchen and following me, “Zelo-ah...wait...”

 

I turned and looked at him, tears pouring down my face and gasping for breath, “J-J-Jonguppie-hyuuuunng!” I latched around his neck and cried my soul out, clinging to him while he let me, his arms wrapping around me and lowing us down against the wall, “Shh....it'll be okay. We'll fix it okay?”

 

“Yong Guk-hyung hates me now...what should I do? What is there for me to do?” I sobbed and I'm surprised he could even make out any words.

 

“It'll get better...I promise...”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The “couple” of Jongup and Zelo I talked about in the foreword, is more of...a brotherly relationship. I had no intention of making them romantic in any way. I just thought Zelo needed a shoulder in this chapter and thought, “Well, why not Jonguppie~”

 

I feel horrible for the crap I'm putting Zelo through :( Cause he is my bias...along with Yong Guk. I feel so terrible! Please stick with this story to see how I make it up to them! :D