Day One

10 Days

Zelo POV

Today really just wasn't my day.

I tried to focus on the choreography for our newest single that was going to be released in a week  but honestly my head was anywhere but with the dance right now. It was to busy focusing on the rapping man in front of me, following his every step and trying to predict his next rhyme. And being in this distracted state I'm in, I was messing up. A LOT. 

"AISH! I swear to God kid, if you mess up one more time, I'm gonna beat you about  the head and shoulders!" Youngjae had never been patient with me, and the added fact I kept messing up was not helping the situation. I tried to shrug deeper into my baggy sweatshirt to try and escape the menacing glare my hyung was currently sending my direction, but  he just kept stalking closer to me, his face  was starting to become the color of cherry tomatoes.

"I'll try harder hyung..." 

Usually I would have been all please, and wouldn't stand for the way Youngjae hyung was talking to me, but I just couldn't find the words or the usual fighting spirit in myself, so I  stayed quiet and just let him continue to verbally beat me to a pulp. I was strong, so I could take it. Or I guess I thought I could...

"Youngjae. Calm your bro! He's just having an off day, so stop nagging him." 

My saviors voice came just as my eyes were starting to get foggy and blurred. I glanced over at him and saw a disappointed look on his face, aimed directly at Youngjae. Seriously, even when our leader is scolding someone, he still manages to make my heart melt and my head swoon.

And yes, you heard it correctly. Zelo, maknae of 13 rookie award winning, B.A.P, was head over heels in love with his leader, Bang Yong Guk. But could you honestly blame me? Did you see his abs during our solo concert? I was backstage drooling over the monitor. I'm not joking either. But anyway, I fell in love with him honestly the moment I met him; I think it was his eyes that got me trapped under his spell. I was lost on my first day of being a trainee at TS, and I didn't want to be an inconvenience to any of the noonas or hyungnims around me, so I just sat in the hallway and curled up into a ball. No one noticed me for over an hour, until Yong Guk found me.  He tapped my head lightly and asked if I was the trainee Choi Jun Hong. I couldn't get over the fact about how cool and kind he looked at the same time. Since then,he has always protected me, and I repay him by listening and doing whatever he asks of me. Am I to far over my own head?

_____________________________________________________________~[°°]~______________________________________________

 

Well? I know its SUPER SHORT but I'm writting it on my kindel at the moment and my keyboard has a glitch :C   The next chapter will be longer and written on a computer C: Please comment! Tell me if the direction I'm trying to go is coming through.