chapter 6

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

 

Taemin’s POV

I was awoken by the sound of a door closing when I looked to see what it was I saw that it was Minho closing the door to his closet. When he heard me moving around on the bed he turned to look at me and said “I didn’t mean to wake you. Unfortunately I have to go to work today but if you want we can meet for lunch.” I told him that it was okay and that I had promised my friends I would meet them for lunch. “Okay ill leave you the keys to the black Mercedes Benz so you can drive yourself wherever you need to go”. I said thank you and walked into bathroom to take a shower. After getting dressed I went downstairs and noticed that Minho had already left. I walked into the kitchen and noticed that there was a not on the countertop. The note said…

Taemin,

I left the keys on the table by the front door and the car is already in the driveway. Also by the keys there’s a slip of paper with my cell number, house number, office number, and Hana’s number. By the way Hana has the day off.

                                                                             Minho    

After finishing breakfast and washing the dishes I left to go to work. Around noon I met JJong and Kemira for lunch.  We walked to a small café a few blocks away from the coffee shop. We ordered lunch and talked about random things. JJong asked about my night and I told him it was very awkward and there were many long silences.  After lunch Kemira rushed back to work. JJong and I decided to walk around town and then we went to the park. I couldn’t help but feel like I was being watched….