Final

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

2 months later

Wedding day

Minho's Pov

this morning i woke up and was extremely nervous. by the end of tonight i would officialy be married to Taemin. Throughout the entire day Appa and his assistants were rushing around the house and rushing to and from the reception hall at the hotel making last minute ajustments and making sure everything was perfect. at around 4 pm i was ushered into one of the rooms in my house and told by assistants that it was time to get ready. I took a shower and just sat around my room watching tv. At 5:30 i finally put my tux on andat 6 onew. appa and i finally left to go to the church. After all the guests wer seated we were able to start the ceremony. Onew was my best man and Key was the Maid of honor. the music started playing and all the guests turned around Key came out first then Kemira nad Mae. Finally Taemin waslked down the aisle accompanied by his appa. after saying our vows wee exchanged our rings. Then we went to the hotel for the reception. we danced and celebrated with friends. family. and business associates all night. At 6 am we went home and slept for adn hour before going to the airport to catch our flight to Venice. We lived happily ever after.