Chapter 10

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

 

Minho’s POV

After arriving at home we showered, got dressed, and did our hair.  When we arrived at appa’s house the butler greeted us at the door. He brought us to the study. Appa was sitting there waiting for us. He showed us pictures of the Church and of the hotel where we were going to have the reception. He also had already planned our engagement party. He said everything was planned so we had nothing to worry about. He told us he had already scheduled for us to go suit and wedding/engagement ring shopping the next day. We talked for awhile about the wedding and told appa that we wanted to plan an engagement party for Key and Jonghyun. Appa said that he would take care of all the details. After that we had dinner with him. After dinner we went home. When we arrived at home I told Taemin to pick a movie while changed into pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt. When I came back Taemin had picked out Paranormal Activity. I asked if he was sure he wanted to see it and he said yes. After putting the movie in I sat down on the couch next to him. In the middle of the movie at a very scary part I felt Taemin grab my arm and lean into me. I could feel him shaking from fear. I decided it was best to stop the movie and watch a different one. I grabbed the Bourne Identity from the shelf and put that on instead. As soon as I sat down again Taemin latched onto me again. The movie must have really scared him. At the end of the movie Taemin was still leaning into me. After climbing into bed and turning off the light I felt Taemin snuggle up against me. I wrapped my arm around him and told that he shouldn’t be afraid, nothing would hurt him. 

 

Taemin’s POV

I woke up this morning and was snuggled up against Minho with his arm wrapped around me. I slowly got up without waking him up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11am. I quickly went to shower, got dressed, and did my hair. I only had an hour before I needed to be at work. It was 11:40 when I was about to walk out the house. I was stopped by Minho calling my name. He asked where I was going and I responded by saying I had work. He reminded me that we had to go suit and ring shopping. He said he would pick me up at the shop at 2PM. I said okay as I walked out the door.  Kemira was also working the shift with me. We talked about our lives and a bunch of other random things. Key walked in and sat down near the counter. I told Kemira that I was leaving at 2 because I needed to go ring shopping. Key said that he wanted a picture of the rings as soon as I got them. When the clock struck 2 the door opened at Minho walked in. I grabbed my stuff and we left. When we finally arrived at the jewelry store I saw that we were at Tiffany’s. We were greeted at the front door by a woman. She said “welcome to Tiffany’s. We have been expecting you. We have a wonderful selection of rings for you to choose from”. We were led to a glass counter near the middle of the store. She went behind the counter and pulled 10 trays full of rings. After looking at all of them we picked simple silver bands for our wedding rings. We also picked out platinum diamond rings.

Picture of wedding rings.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP03175&mcat=148204&cid=287466&search_params=s+5-p+7-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+

Picture of engagement rings

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP00143&mcat=148210&cid=287466&search_params=s+5-p+23-c+287466-r+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+

After carefully picking out our rings I got a call from JJong. JJong said that the coffee shop was robbed. He said that Key had a broken arm and that Kemira had been shot. I immediately began to cry hysterically and have a panic attack. Minho took the phone from me and talked to JJong. After getting our rings we left immediately for the hospital. When we arrived JJong met us at the reception area. He told us that the doctor still hadn’t come out to talk to us. We sat around waiting for what seemed like hours. After awhile the doctor came out and told us that Kemira was recovering and was expected to have a full recovery. He said that there was no internal bleeding. The bullet had missed all her internal organs and arteries. There was no permanent damage. That night I stayed with Kemira while Minho, JJong, and Key went home. We decided to postpone our wedding until Kemira was fully recovered.