Chapter 9

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

 

Minho’s POV

This morning I woke up alone in bed. I was worried that maybe had left the house in the middle of the night for some reason. After looking in every room of the house I saw Taemin curled up on the couch sleeping.  He was sleeping like a baby.  I noticed that the TV was on and Pirates of the Caribbean was on. I wondered what movies he liked and had been watching. I also wondered at what time he got up last night and came to watch TV. I gently picked him up bridal style and carried him into the bedroom. I opened the door with one hand while trying to not let Taemin fall or wake up. After finally managing to open the door I laid him down on the bed.  After laying him on the bed and tucking him in I left the room and went to make breakfast. I couldn’t decide what to make so I decided to make blueberry pancakes. While the pancakes were cooling down I went into the home office and the computer to check my email. When I logged on I saw I had an email from Oppa telling me to take the day off and spend it with Taemin. I thought about what we could do and decided to go to the amusement park. After logging off of the computer I went back to the kitchen to have breakfast and read the paper. When I was in the middle of reading the paper Taemin walked in and sat down. Her served himself pancakes and poured himself a glass of banana milk. I asked Taemin if he wanted to go to the amusement park. He said okay and asked at what time we were leaving. I told him we would leave at 11 am so he had 2 hours to get ready.

 

Taemin’s POV

I’m really excited to go to the amusement park. I haven’t gone there in a year. Last time I went with Key, JJong,, Kemira, and Kemira’s best friend Mae. We all had a lot of fun. After showering getting dressed and doing my hair I went to see if Minho was ready. I went to the living room and saw that Minho was waiting for me car keys in hand. The ride to the park is 2 hours long. During the ride there we talked about favorite movies, books, foods, bands, and foods. We found out that we both liked the same books and movies. After finally arriving we bought the tickets and went into the park. We looked at the map for awhile and decided what rides we wanted to go on. First we went on the bumper cars, then the teacups, and then the rollercoasters. After awhile we got hungry so we went to have lunch. During lunch we agreed to go on the Ferris wheel next. As we were making our ways towards the Ferris Wheel a little girl came up to us asking if we had seen her mommy. Minho told me to wait there while he took the little girl to the security office. As they were walking away I couldn’t help but think that Minho would make a great father one day. I sat around waiting for r20 minutes until he finally returned. He apologized for making me wait so long and told me that he was talking to the girl’s mom. When we got online for the ride Minho got a call from Mr. Choi. After they finished talking I asked him what his appa had said. Minho told me that appa wanted to see us both later that night because he had started making arrangements for the wedding. He had scheduled the wedding for May 30th.  Mr. Choi wanted us to go wedding ring and suit shopping the next day. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Even though I was starting to like Minho I was nowhere near ready to settle down and get married. At the top of the Ferris wheel we took pictures of ourselves as well as pictures of the sights. After the ride we decided to go home, change, go see Mr. Choi, and plan JJong and Key’s engagement party.