Chapter 7

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

 

Minho’s POV

After walking into my office and sitting at my desk I noticed that there was a pile of scripts on it. Looks like the writers have been working hard. I read all of them and then sent them to the producers. During lunch time Onew and I went out to eat instead of ordering take out again. We went to a restaurant down the block. During lunch Onew asked me about how my first night with having Taemin live at my house was. I told it was a night full of awkward silences. He said that would probably happen for the next couple of weeks until we got used to being around each other. Also he said that it must be worse for Taemin because he is the one that was forced to move in with a person he never met before and told that they were getting married. After we finished eating I got an email from Oppa saying that he needed to see me and Taemin in his office later today. He told me to go get Taemin at the coffee shop where he works. When Onew and I got there was only two girls working. I asked one girl whose name tag said her was Kemira if she knew when Taemin would be back. “No I can’t tell you when Taemiinie’s working. That privileged information that I can’t just give to random people”. I told her I was his fiancé. “In that case im definitely not telling you where he is. You have to leave your disturbing the other customers”. After we left I emailed opal and told him that Taemin wasn’t working today. We went back to the office and I got Taemin’s cell number and I called him telling him that Oppa wanted to see us both in his office at 2PM.