Chapter 5

Taemin Stayed Out All Night

Taemin's POV

I was hanging up my clothes his/my walkin closet when i heard him come into the room. I heard him ask if i was in there. I stayed quiet adn acted like i want there. I heard him put his jacket on the bed and walk into the bathroom. After i heard him leave the room i continued to hang up my clothes. Awhile later i head Hana call into the room and say that it was time for dinner. I walked into the kitchen and Minho was already sitting at the table. He said hello to me and i responded by saying hello. We sat at the table eating dinner in silence. I couldnt help to the think that it must be as awkard for him as it is for me.After dinner we sat on the couch and watched tv. At around midnight he said that it was time to go to bed. After i turned off the light i waited fo rhim to fall asleep befor i grabbed a pillow from the bed and i layed down on the floor to sleep. it took me a long time to fall asleep because i kept thinkikng about weather if minho had work tomorrow or if was going to be forced to spend the entire day with him. Eventually i drifted off into sleep. 

Minho's POV

Today was a long and boring day at work. at 6pm i got a call from my housekeeper, Hana, telling me that Taemin had finally arrivied. I left my office a few minutes later. It took me an hour to get home becasue their was a car accident and the traffic was horrible. I finally gort home at 7pm. Hana told me that Taemin was in our room and was unpacking his clothes. I walked into the room and called out his name to see if he was there eventhough i already knew he was. He didnt respond. I took of my jacket adn put it on the bed and went into the bathroom. I soon left the room ad  wen t into the media room to watch televsion. I the t.v. and my favorite anime Balck Butler was on. i sat there watching it until Hana came and told me that dinner was ready. when i walked into the kitchen and sat down Taemin was still not in the kitchen. 5 minutes later he walked in and sat down. I said hello and responded by saying hello. It was very akward and you cut the silence with a knife. After dinner we sat and watched tv in silence. At midnight i told him it was time to go to bed. i went in to the bathroom and changed into my pajamas and got into the bed. After Taemin got out of the bathroom he got into the bed and turned the light off. He stayed on the very edge of the bed curled up into a ball. Slleep quickly overcame me. I woke up around 3am because i was thirsty. I looked around and saw that Taemin wasnt on the bed. I looked around the room and saw that he was sleeping on the floor. I picked him up bridal style and layed him down the bed. After covering him up i went to the kitchen and i got myself a glass of water. After climbing back in bed i looked over at him and saw that he lookd very angelic when he's sleeping. i sat there thinking if i should have him come with me to the office tomorrow or if i should take the day off and spend it with him. i wondered if he resented me for having come and live with me. After awhile of pondering these questions i fell back asleep.