It's Starting To Get Awkward!

The Sweet Second Life

 

“Ji Hyun. A…-Are you a girl?!” It was Hong Ki voice.

Good! How could I be so stupid! I sighed and turned slowly around to see his shocked and probably angry face that was ready to tell everybody about me secret...

 

“Ji Hyun. Are you really a GIRL?!” Hong Ki asked again with more anger.

I looked at Kim Bum, who looked back at me. There wasn’t much to do and I didn’t like to lie, although it felt like I didn’t do anything else than that, for the time being.

“Hong Ki... Please don’t tell anyone!”

“Particularly not Seu…” Kim Bum was about to say.

I glared at him. You want to die? I thought and I guess he knew that and he went silence.

Hong Ki moved and I was afraid that he would run his way.

“… N…-NONA!” Out of nowhere he ran over and hugged me.

“I promise you that I won’t tell anyone! I promise!” He shouted.

I felt shocked down from his suddenly pressure, while he landed on top of me.

Kim Bum laughed and grapped Hong Ki in the arm and pulled him up and away from me.

“Give her a break, and lower your voice!”

What was going into him? I thought while I sat up. I’m pretty sure that he hated me, and now he is like this! I looked at Hong Ki and Kim Bum who both sat looking at me. I probably looked very surprised.

There are already two people that know my real identity, and best of all they didn’t even question me. They just accepted it. – It’s a bit strange thought.

 

It knocked at the door and Seung Ho came in together with Min Hyuk.

“Ah, it’s here you guys are hiding.” Seung Ho said and looked weirdly at us.

“What are you doing, just sitting here?” Min Hyuk asked.

Kim Bum, Hong Ki and I looked indirectly at each other waiting for someone to answer.

“We are just sitting talking.” Kim Bum said and smiled at them.

“Okay? Well, do you guys want to join us for breakfast?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Sure!” I stood up. I was starving.

We all went down to eat.

It was very awkward. I didn’t know what to say to Seung Ho after the accident and Hong Ki kept looking at me, while Kim Bum how was sitting beside him, kept hitting him discreet every time.

Min Hyuk and Seung Ho were just sitting eating and trying to ignore our weirdness, I guess.  

I couldn’t really take this anymore. There was to silence, nobody knew what to say, so I hurried to finish eating and stood up.

“I will go make a phone call.” I said with a smile and started to move away from them.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I was going to call Oppa and I wouldn’t risk that anyone overheard it.

 

“Hi Oppa, are you free? I really need to talk with someone average…”