Mine Wannabe F4!

The Sweet Second Life

 

Min Hyuk and Hong Ki were standing by the school gate when I arrived.

“Good morning Ji Hyun.” Min Hyuk said, and Hong Ki waved at me.

“Good morning… Eh… Hyungs.” I smiled ironic. This was so wrong!

“Who are you waiting on?” I asked. They indeed looked like they were waiting on someone.

“Seung Ho and Kim Bum.” Hong Ki said and smiled.

“Ah. Seung Ho is coming soon.” I answered and looked back at the way I had run. I could even see him. I don’t hope he is angry because I ran away from him.

He came over to us and looked directly at me.

“Thanks for waiting.” He said sarcastic.

“I’m sorry! I thought that I was late. Eheheh…” Good. I’m a bad liar, I’m always laughing at such a stupid way when I say something that isn’t true.

Kim Bum did also show up now with a big smile around his lips.

“Good morning!” He said too.

We all went inside and the four boys were so gently to show me my class room. I was a first year student, while the others were second years.  When you were born didn’t count here, because many people worked some years to earn money to get into the school.

 

Three hours went like a dream, and it was now time for break. I was surprised to see that the four boys were standing outside the classroom.

“Huh. What are you doing here?” I asked shocked.

“We thought that you didn’t know where the cafeteria is?” Seung Ho answered and smiled.

“I don’t?” I said.

“Then come with us, we’ll show you.” Seung Ho kept one, and turned around to go.

Wow. How weird. I appreciate what they are doing. Really. It just that, they’re acting as we are the best friends even thought we only have met 3-4 times. I smiled for myself and fell kind of special.

We arrived at the cafeteria, and almost every person went silent when we stepped in, and they looked at us for a second before they began talking again. Bizarre!

Then we went up some stairs to a little open cabin where we sat down and could see out over the whole cafeteria. – I thought a bit about it.

“WOW! Are you some kind of F4 or what?!” I looked at them. They all looked at me and then they all started to laugh.

“Serious!” I yelled. I hated to me laughed at.

“But really, F4?” Seung Ho looked at me with an unrealistic face.

“I guess you have watched a little too much television.” Kim Bum kept on and Min Hyuk patted me comforting on my head without saying anything.

Hong Ki sat glaring at us, as he found anything wrong. I didn’t like it.

 

That was, more or less, how my first day as boy at an all-boy school started and I was glad that the weirdly F4 wannabe boys was so sweet against me. But something fell wrong about it…