A Day Off...

The Sweet Second Life

 

I entered Oppas café and he looked surprised at me as I went over to the bar disk.

“Ji Hyun, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in school?”

I looked hesitating at him; I don’t hope he is mad about last time.

“I am taking a day off.” I answered shortly and sat down.

He looked asking at me.

“What is wrong?”

I sighed. I need to get over it.

“From today on, am I…-Going out with Seung Ho.” I mumbled and looked nervously at him.

“Y…-You’re what?” He asked, thought he perfectly fine had heard me.

“I am sorry Oppa.”

“You don’t have to feel sorry for me.” He answered with an annoyed voice and continued:

“I really don’t appreciate it, but neither can I do anything about it. As long as you are happy, thought, I will live with it.”

“O…-Oppa! Thank you!” I was happy he could accept it and I almost felt that I was about to get tears in my eyes all because of happiness.

“Now don’t you start to get all sentimental! Now you’re here you can get dressed and start working. The money don’t get earned all by it selves and you have a lot to earn if you’re pretending to work here 10-12 hours a day.” He commanded and turned around and went into the kitchen.

I sat and laughed after him as I stood up and followed after him.

 

I worked in some few hours until I suddenly got a messenger one my phone.

“Ji Hyun, where are you?” It was Seung Ho how asked. Right, I had promised him to meet them at lunch, but I couldn’t do that now.

“I am sorry! I didn’t feel like going to school today. I am at work.” I answered him.

Short time after I got another messenger:

“That’s okay. What about we drop by when we are off from school?”

By we, he probably meant him and the three other boys.

“Sure. Just come ^o^”I laughed shortly and putted the cell phone away.

“Why are you laughing like a sick freak?” Oppa’s voice suddenly sounded behind me.

“I am not!” I said hurried away from him, before he questioned me again.

 

Some more hours went, and around 3 o’clock the boys I had waited on, finally entered the bar as I just had finished serving someone.

“Hi.” I said with a big smile and went over to them. They both looked a little bit wronged at me, because I was wearing a shirt. Especially Min Hyuk had a strange looking face. He probably wasn’t used to it.

We went over to a table and sat down. They didn’t want to order something, so I decided to drop the waiter apron and joined them.

For some reason joined Oppa us too but he was just sitting and glaring at Seung Ho. Poor Seung Ho.

He sat and talked for a little hour and the topic was all about me. It was like I got a summary of all the whole school year and especially Min Hyuk was suddenly very observing when we underwent all the awkward scenes we had been through because of me.  

 

We left the bar shortly after and went down the street towards my house. I was walking in my school uniform, and felt more and more uncomforted about it than closer we was my house.

“So, this is the area that you’re living in.” Hong Ki said and looked around at the boring area.

“Yeah… Nothing special, I admit that.”

“UNNIE!” I sudden voice suddenly sounded on the other side at the road. Shot. It was just by my sister’s school. I turned my head and saw my sister crossing the road, nearing us.

“How is that?” Kim Bum asked, as all four boys turned their heads and looked after my sister.

“T…-That is my sister.” I hesitated and went a little bit behind their backs. I don’t hope she notices, I thought and knew that wasn’t much chance for that.

“Unnie.” She said once again as she reached us.

“Why… Are you wearing a boy’s school uniform?”

 

 

 

*LEGENDE: Hi readers! I will just say that I probably am going to end this fanfic soon. I think there will be around 2 or 3 chapters yet and then it is completed. – Because I also have other fanfics to write.

But if people feel like reading more, I have been considering making a second season sometime… But I don’t know yet.