The Bus Ride.

The Sweet Second Life

 

First school day

Pants, shirt, tie, west and… jacket. I had everything and it sat perfectly.

I sighed while I turned around from the mirror, for some few days ago…

 

“Unni! There is a packet for you!” My sister yelled from the outside of my door.

“A packet?” I stood up and went over to open the door.

My sister handed me it. – It was a big squared packet, so I looked oddly at it.

I didn’t remember to have ordered anything?

“… ARG!” I hurried in to my room and slammed the door just in front of my sister.

“Aish! You’re such a weirdo!” She yelled from the outside, but I ignored it and concentrated me about opening the packet.

Pants, shirt, tie, west and… jacket. Everything was there, it was a school uniform!

 

… I was starting to get nervous. Think if someone recognized me in a boy’s school uniformed.

I grapped my bag and went silently over to the door and opened it very carefully. I looked out with the head to see if there was any. – There wasn’t, so I went quietly out in the hall and began to list.

Both my parents and sister sat and ate in the kitchen. It didn’t seems like they had seen my, so I hurried to past them and ran out of the front door.

“I’m going!” I yelled in a hurried just before I closed the door and started to run, to get as far away as possible, before they started to look out the window after me.

In an ease I went over to the bus that drove out to the school that is laying 7 kilometers down the road.

There were many people in the bus and we had to squeeze us together. Suddenly someone laid a hand on my shoulder and almost scared me to dead. – I turned around in the hope no one had recognized me.

“Oh! It’s just you!” I said with a relieved smile on my lips.

“’Just me?’” Seung Ho asked and smiled back.

“I mean, you just gave me a shock! – Think it was some erted or anything.”

“How can you be sure I’m not like that?” He asked in a playful, however, nice way.

“I can’t be” I said and realized that his hand still was on my shoulder.

“Is anything wrong? Are you nervous? You are felling really tense.” He concluded and started to massage my shoulders.

“Ah… No, no! I’m fine!” I assured him and just in the moment he was about to pull his hands away from me, the bus suddenly turned to left, which resulted to, that I fell.

Seung Ho caught me in his arm.

For a moment, when I looked up at him, I felt embarrassed. He helped me up.

“Wow, are you okay?” He asked holding me in his arms still.

“U..-Uh! Y..-Yes, I am.” I answered in a shocked state.

I couldn’t really reach anything from where I was standing, in the middle of the bus.

“Just hold onto me.” Seung Ho said in a smile.

Well, I didn’t really need to, because he still hold his arm around my! Arg. I couldn’t take it. It started to get unreasonable hot and I took a deep breath. - Arg! It was stupid, now I got deodorant I my nose.

Mhm. But it smelled good. I shook on my head. Stop it! I thought.

 

The bus finally stopped at our destination and I hurried to squeeze me past the people and out in the fresh air, where I run towards the school which out waiting on my new Sunbae…