Oppa! Help!

The Sweet Second Life

 

Three weeks later

The month had almost gone! I sat crumpled on the floor in my room and kept staring at the number to Seung Ho.

What to do? Should I call him? – Or was it crazy. I’m a girl! I can’t go to an all-boy school!

I took the paper, stood up and ran out the door.

“I’m leaving for a while!” I yelled to my sister that sat in the living room and watched TV.

Maybe Oppa could help me! He always was so wise! – I ran into to the bar.

“Opp…a!” I hesitated. If I was going to attend an all-boy school I should really stop calling him that.

He looked up at me and smiled then.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, while he was about to dry some glasses.

“I really need your help!” I said.

I could always trust him! We were likes pen pals that knew each other in the real life.

“Tell me about it?” He said, more sarcastic than he really meant it.

“Okay. You remember the boys you told I should make a band with, right?” I asked.

“Of course I do. What about them?”

“That day, they offered me a scholarship… and I really want to accept it, kind of.” I said, and hold a little break before I just told him everything so fast he wouldn’t get anything out of it.

“What is the problem, then?” He looked at me with an excited smile.

“It’s an all-boy school!” I hurried to answer.

He was still looking at me, but without saying anything. It seemed he was about to laugh thought.

“You? In an all-boy school?” He asked wrongly, and, I was right, he began to laugh.

“Oppa! It isn’t funny!” I said seriously and loudly.

“What is so special about the school since you want to attend it, anyway?” He asked and tried to stop laughing meanwhile.

“It’s Seoul Eum-ag Academy!” I hesitated a bit when I told him.

“Eum-ag?!” Finally! Now he was serious again.

“Yes! What do you think I should do?” I really hoped he had a solution!

He smirked and looked at me, while he thought about it.

“Well… I think you should give it a try!” He finally said.

I felt relieved that he would back me up! I nodded to myself and then I sighed again.

“But what do I do with my parents then? They will give me house arrest for ever if they found out!”

“You parents don’t think you’re going to school again are they?”

I thought about it. No, they didn’t. They thought I would find a job because my grades aren’t the best, but what does grades matters in a music academy. – I shook my head.

“No, they think that I am going to find a work.”

“Great. Then just tell them that you are working here!” I said.

“Really? I can? – But…” I looked at him with some puppy eyes.

“They will find out that there is something is wrong when I don’t get a payment?”

He looked at me with a sighing thought.

“Fine, you can get work here the last hours before closing.” He said resignedly.

I smiled a big smile.

“Thank you Oppa!” I lent in over the bar and gave him a big hug.

 

I went back home and hurried in to my room and I closed the door. I fished the phone out of my pocket and started to deal the number.

“Hello? Is it Seung Ho?”