Chapter 3 [The present (Part 3) – From the past]

--- S£PARAT£D BY SOULδ ---

Chapter 3 [The present (Part 3) – From the past]

♫---------------------------------------♪
[Autumn’s POV]

I choose to love the wrong person. He made me lose everything.
I left everything behind for him but now he left me.
I left my family and friends.
I walk myself out of their life and I regretted it now.

No one cares for me. My dad banned me from the family.
I can’t go back now. They’re disappointed in me. 
I go to my friends, they kick me out.
They say they don’t have that kind of friends. 
They wanted to be friends with me because I used to be popular but now, I’m not popular anymore.
I’m not one of them anymore.

What should I do now?
I’m banned from my own family.
Kick out by my friends.
Betray by my love one.

Can my days be any worse?

I was about to give up all my hopes. But she gave me a hand when I needed it the most. 
She, who used to be my best friend, but I leave her.
I leave her because she’s a nerd. I leave her because she’s poor. I leave her because I want to be popular.
I’m no different than the friends I have now.
Now I know how she feels when I leave her. 

I feel guilty. I can’t face her now. 
I walk away from her not wanting to face her. 
But she pulled me back. Hold me tightly and told me “It’s ok. Everything will be fine. Just cry it out. I’ll be here.” 

Feeling the warmth she gave, I cried. I apologize. I feel guiltier than I am before.
As I have cried enough, she brought me back to her mansion.
When did she become so rich? I wonder
She led me to a room and said “This will be your room from now on. Go on and have a rest, I go and prepare something for you to eat.”

After she finished her sentence she left the room.
I don’t really feel like sleeping now so I walk out of the room and look around.
As I was looking around, I heard some crying sound.
I walk over to the sound and found a baby girl.

The baby girl look so sick and pale. I walk towards her and touch her little hands.
Tell her not to cry. 
She seems like she knows what I’m talking and stop crying.
She looks at me in the eyes. Use her little hands to hold my finger. 

“She seems to like you.” My best friend xiao xue said suddenly
I got a shock from the sudden sound and turn around. I look at her for awhile then back to the baby. 
She gets no respond from me and continues “She’s my baby, 1month old. Her name is Tian Fu Zhen. Xiao zhen...”

“You’re married?” I ask

“I think so… I’m not sure…” she said

“Huh?” I ask confuse by her answer

“He’s gone… gone as in disappear. I’m not sure if he’s real anymore. But xiao zhen is here. This made me believe.” She told me.

She looks at me and asked “Do you believe in angels? He’s an angel falling from the sky out of no where. Will you believe it?”

She looks at me in the eyes like she wanted me to believe and I nod my head telling her that I believe her.

---

I stay at xiao xue’s mansion since then. 
I help her take care of xiao zhen while she’s out for work.
She did too much for me and this is all I can do to help, but she never wanted my help unless I take the salary she offered.
I told her I don’t need it a few times then give up.
She’s just too kind.

---
 
It’s been a few years and xiao zhen is 5years old already. Time passes really fast.
I love xiao zhen like she’s my own daughter.
After that incident, half of my time is dedicate to this little girl here.
But this little girl here is very unfortunate.
I’m taking her to London with me as what xiao xue’s wished.

---

That night, xiao xue meet an accident when she’s on her way back home.
The doctors have done their best and all I can do is to see her for the last time.

I walk in not only seeing her but her assistance and lawyer too.
I walk over towards her. 
She asked me to take care of xiao zhen for her.
She gave 1/3 of her properties to thank me and others in my care until xiao zhen reached 18.
Before she passed away she mumbles a thank you to me.
Now think again, I’m the one should say thank you.
But I never had the chance to thank her anymore.

As for now, I did what she wanted the most, is to take care of her child for her.

---

I told xiao zhen about xiao xue’s death when she recover from her weird sickness.
I know she misses xiao xue a lots. I miss her too.

After xiao zhen’s recovery, I send her to school. She struggle a bit back then but get used to it very fast.
Although xiao zhen has been left behind because of her sickness but she can catch up very fast.
What makes me worry is… xiao zhen never talks. The only person she talks to now is only me.
She never tries to make friend.

She really has been growing.
She looks a lot like you, xiao xue.
And she acts like you too. Sometimes, even worse than you…

One day, I told her about my family and how I missed them.
She immediately gives me a month of holiday telling me to go back.
She booked the tickets for me and sends me off the next day.

And now, here I am in Taiwan, my hometown.
Xiao zhen told me, they’ll be someone fetching me so I looked around for that someone.
Then I heard someone calling me and I turn over to that sound.
I saw my family.

Mom hugs me and told me that I should go back home whenever I meets trouble.
She looks a lot older when I last saw her. 
“Mom” I call 
I look at my dad for awhile and look down, scare he’ll get angry.
He come over to me and pats my back then tells me that he misses me. And ask me not to run away again.

When I get back home with my family, I get to know that xiao zhen planned everything.
She called and told my family about me.
She’s really… unpredictable.

---

It’s been a week since I came back to Taiwan. 
I’m really happy here with my family but it seems like something is missing.
Xiao zhen is missing in my life and I can’t take it.

I book an early flight to London and told my family about it.
They’re very sad knowing that I wanted to leave again.
But I told them what xiao zhen really meant to me.
She’s like a part of my life.
Like a daughter to me. 
I told them I can’t leave xiao zhen.

They’re very understanding and let me go.

---

As I arrive at London, I take a cab back home. A home where xiao zhen and I live~
But I saw someone sleeping at my doorsteps.
“Who is this guy?” I wonder

I walk over to him and nudge him.
When he opened his eyes I ask “Hey mister, are you alright? Why are you at my doorsteps?” 

When he’s fully awake, he stand up immediately and apologize.

“I’m sorry, I just wondering… urgh… “He said half way and messed his own hair 

“Wondering?” I ask again

“Urgh… I was just wondering… if Hebe is alright.”He said again

I was thinking what I weird guy but then realize that he said something like ‘if Hebe is alright?’ 
Wait. What happened to her? I panic and open the door immediately ignoring that guy.

“Xiao zhen~” I call out for her and feels that someone is pushing the door so I take a look at it and saw my little girl sleeping there.

I smile when I saw her. At least, she’s alright.
I bend down and wake her up.
She opens her eyes for awhile and close back after. She seems tired.
So I just let her be and carry her with the help of the guy of cause towards the sofa in the living room.

I let xiao zhen lie on my lap as she’s hugging me too tightly. 
She really can be a child sometimes, especially when she’s asleep.
I look over at the guy… he seems to be very awkward standing there so I ask him to have a sit.
When he sits down, I ask “Who are you? Why are you outside?” 

“My name is Kim Jae Joong. I came here for my holiday and meet Hebe. We talk for awhile and I did something to her then she run away. I’m worried… that’s why I stayed. But I don’t have the courage to press the doorbell so…” He said 

“So, you just stay out there? And what did you did to xiao zhen” I ask again

“Urgh… I… I kiss her” He whisper
Although is a whisper I can heard it clearly and look at him.

“YOU WHAT?!” 

I think I shouted too loudly because xiao zhen wake up from the commotion I made.
She rubs her eyes and look up to me then to the Kim Jae Joong guy.
Back and forth for a few times and asked what happen.

She sits up and rubs her eyes again then looks at the guy for a second and look at me again.

---
(A/N: From here on xiao zhen, autumn (nanny) & Jaejoong will talk with each other in mandarin. Just imagine it okie? ^^)
---

Xiao zhen asked me “why is he here?”

“He says he’s worried after what he did to you, and when did you guys kissed? I’m just gone for a week and this happen?” I questioned xiao zhen

“Earlier today… But nanny I really don’t know. This came too sudden. He just kissed me out of the blue and I don’t know why I kiss him back.” She says

“Is he drunk or something? How can he just kiss you out of the blue?” I continue questioning

Xiao zhen look at him for awhile and answer “He don’t smells drunk to me”

“So, he likes you?” I asked again

“Nanny!” xiao zhen hissed at my statement

“Just answer my question. I promise this will be the last one, ok.” I told her

“I don’t know nanny… I really don’t know” xiao zhen says

“Please don’t pressure her. I like her. No. I mean I love her and I’m sure is not jus a flinch.” The guy said suddenly

I look at him. Shock at his answer and shock that he knows mandarin.

“You know mandarin?” I ask

“Yes” he answer

“I thought you’re a Korean” I stated

“Yes I am. But I stay at Taiwan and study there.” He says

“Oh my god” I heard xiao zhen whisper as she run back to her room and shut the door.

I look at him and told him “You know, you should say that earlier”

“I’m sorry” he apologizes

“Never mind that… I just wanted to know, are you sure that is not just a flinch.”

-
---
-------


---END---

Comment please! 

♫---------------------------------------♪

Signing out 
3rd July, 2010
12.00am

Xiaobiiee aka zhen