08 Jealousy

Stuck in Seoul [HIATUS]

08: Jealousy

Suhoon’s POV

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Lyra and I chorused, exchanging bemused glances.

Oh no. This can’t be happening right? Wake the hell up Suhoon! I shook my head and swallowed, oh no, this is reality…

“Hyung,” I said with gritted teeth, turning to my Manager. He smiled apologetically; I knew it wasn’t his idea, probably the management’s. I know this is to protect me, but I could care less about the rumors, I mean they happen all the time. But seriously, they should keep out of my love life…

“Hyung, please tell me this isn’t tr-,”

Manager-hyung’s face went hard and he frowned at me, ending my sentence. “Suhoon, this isn’t a topic for discussion,” something about his voice told me what’s done is done and I can’t do anything about it. “Now, Lyra I assume you’re here for the studio,” he turned to the surprised girl next to me, his mood changing and a smile reappearing on his face.

-----

Lyra’s POV

I watched as the girl smiled at both of us. Manager-nim just left, informing me to be at the studio in twenty minutes. He gave Suhoon and I a chance to get to know her (although Suhoon looked like he’d rather be anywhere else than here). Suhoon having a fake ‘girlfriend’…

Even the thought makes me… grrr…

But the girl looks like she has a nice personality. Calm down Lyra, I thought to myself, there’s a reason why she’s called a ‘fake’ girlfriend.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” the girl bowed, Suhoon and I exchanged glances then bowed slightly in reply. “My name’s Yoora, Baek Yoora…” she smiled.

There were a few seconds of silence, where I guess Yoora waited for Suhoon to reply. But none came.

“Umm, I’m Lyra,” I beamed, breaking the awkward silence. “Nice to meet you!” I nudged Suhoon slightly, even if we both don’t like it, we just have to deal with it.

“I’m Suhoon, Lee Suhoon,” was his short reply.

Wow, he really hates this.

-----

I spent the rest of the day in the studio, chatting with the composers and messing about with the music technologies around the place. I learned a lot, which made me appreciate music more. It was fun, but my mind kept on wandering towards Suhoon and his fake girlfriend…

I let my fingers glide over the electronic piano in front of me, pressing random buttons.
“Annyeong!”

I looked up and smiled, it was the girl I met the other day, Dhila. She sat herself on a spinning chair next to me.

“Hey,” I smiled.

She frowned and scrutinized my face. “What’s with the dark look?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

I shook my head and glued a smile on my face. “Ah its nothing,”

“Oh really~” she teased, then clicked her fingers together, her eyes widening. “Did you hear about Mika, you know of Dae Guk Nam Ah and his rumored girlfriend?” she asked.

Well, its no rumor anymore…

“Yeah, I heard, but now he’s got-,” I stopped myself; if the management want ‘fake girlfriend strategy’ to work then I should keep my mouth shut.

Dhila chuckled. “Don’t worry, I know of that fake girlfriend of his, everyone in this studio does,” I blinked. “Yeah and they were sworn to secrecy or something,”

I shook my head. “It’s like some big secret haha. Frankly, I don’t see the point,” I replied as I pressed three different keys on the piano, the sound echoing around the recording studio.

Dhila nodded silently. “You know at first I thought you and Suhoon were going out…”

My head turned to my right. “What?” we both stared at each other then randomly burst out laughing.

“Yeah, I thought you were going out, you two suit each other…”

“Whaaat?”

She only looked at me and laughed. “Anyways, you composing something?”

-----

Dae Guk Nam Ah Household,
10:45pm


“I’m home!”

I shouted as I locked the door behind me. I looked around and saw a head peeking through the door towards the Living Room. It was Karam.

“Your late…” he said as I entered the door.

I smiled and hugged him, I love hugging people hehe. “Yeah, sorry, I go caught up in the studio… who knew composing songs could be so fun? Not to mention crazy,” he laughed and led me towards the living room.

I looked around; Hyunmin and Injun were busy on the T.V playing some kind of game while Jay sat on one of the sofas, his wide eyes watching the game. But someone was missing.

“Huh, where’s Suhoon?”

Karam blinked at me. “Weren’t you just with him?”

I shook my head. “No, we were separated when Manager-hyung introduced his fake-girlfriend to h-,”

“Wait…”

“Fake-girlfriend?!”

Hyunmin and Injun stood up, abandoning their game. “What do you mean fake girlfriend?”

I started backing away as they rounded on me. “Um, your theories were right… Manager-hyung found out and Suhoon now have a girlfriend, but its fake so…”

I blinked. “Wait, he didn’t call you?” I asked.

Karam shook his head. “No, Manager-hyung did, he said something about a restaurant and publicity and I don’t know what else…”

I put the pieces of puzzle together. “Probably showing the whole world SuHoon’s celebrity girlfriend,” I chuckled.

Just then I heard a low rumble, I watched as Jay grimaced and patted his shirt, trying to muffle his hungry stomach.

“Aw, Jay, you should have said you were hungry!” I giggled as I pushed through the kitchen door. “You didn’t have dinner yet? It’s already 10!”
Jay grimaced again. “We were waiting for you and Hyung and anyway, Noona I didn’t want to bother you…”

I peeked through the door and smiled. “Oh its no bother, your Hyung’s not here so I’m supposed to cook for you,”

“Gomapseumnida Noona!” Jay grinned.

“I’ll help you set the table,” Karam offered while the others helped him prepare.

Well, tonight we just have to eat dinner without their Leader. Urgh… maybe Karam’s right… I am jealous, I bet they’re in the restaurant right now.

“Yah, Lyra-ah, concentrate or else you’ll cut yourself in half,” Karam chuckled, stopping my hand half-way as I began to slice. Wow, his hands are so soft and the way he smiles at me. I think I’m going to melt… Lyra! He’s right, concentrate!

 

-----

Teasers (Chapter 09)

(The next chapter... is well, random xD It just came out randomly so its a bit weird, but I think it goes well with the following chapters, so I hope it don\'t put you off xD And its to try myself with humour which is an EPIC fail lol)

“That’ll teach you to not get inside someone else’s duvet cover! Muahahahaha!” he laughed evilly.

-----

No, it can’t be… They’re just friends right? HyunChul and Lyra?

But they do spend a lot of time together and I always see Lyra smiling and cheerful whenever Hyunchul’s around. Or maybe it’s just because of the atmosphere HyunChul gives.

Suhoon you can’t be…

Jealous…

Can you?