03: Blue Eyed Stranger

Stuck in Seoul [HIATUS]

 

03: Blue Eyed Stranger



"Oh good, you’re awake..."

The dark haired guy stood up and headed for the bedroom door, while I unglued myself off the wall, where I flattened myself in surprise.


"Wait!"

He paused by the door and turned his dark blue gaze towards me. "Yeah?"

"W-where am I?" I asked, pulling the blue duvet off me and standing up. Surprisingly the duvet matched his eyes.

"Dae Guk Nam Ah household," was his short reply, before yanking the door open and walking out on me.

"Dae Guk Nam-" I murmured, frowning. "Wait-what?!"

I looked around in panic, the room looked normal, with blue and black hues, a window looking out into the beautiful view of Seoul with curtains matching the bed. A small desk was positioned at the corner of the room and on the other side a long mirror with silver borders.
I followed him through the door, his words echoing in my ears.

Dae Guk Nam Ah? Dae Guk Nam Ah?!

I blinked; I was in a long, wide corridor with blue carpet beneath my feet. A few metres away were another door, which was locked. I winced, I hate being unfamiliar with my surroundings. O-kay... which way now?

I decided to follow my instincts which was well... you know...music. The corridor split into two with one corridor leading to the left, which I assumed was bedrooms since there were four separate doors opposite each other and one to the right, where the loud music was coming from.

I peeked through the side of the wall with only my head visible and watched the scene unfold before me.

Two boys were dancing at the center of the living room along with the music. I watched as the brown haired guy with beautiful brown eyes did a move that was way too beautiful for my eyes to see... I can't explain it; it just gave me goose bumps. The grace, the fluidity... the WOW.

I watched while the youngest of the two followed suit and grinned at every move he made. I smiled, he was way too cute!

"Well? Are you just going to stand there and watch them like some kind of a stalker or are you going to introduce yourself?" My head snapped to my left and a grinning SuHoon faced me, shaking his head.

I swallowed and turned my head back to Jay and Karam, as expected they now had their eyes on me, not to mention HyunMin's and InJoon's as well, looking up from the sofa.

"Um, Annyeong?" I said quietly, my face burning up. "I can see that you’re all busy, so I'll just..." I turned to leave but a hand grabbed me from behind.

It was SuHoon's.

"Is it true that you'll be staying here for a few weeks? That was the last thing manager-hyung mentioned before he left,"
I nodded, wincing at his grip. Then his words sunk in. "Wait... manager-hyung?"

SuHoon nodded in reply. "Yeah, he's our manager..."

"He had to leave first though, some business back at the studio, so he had no time to introduce us to you..." Jay grinned at the other side of the room. "He left before you even got out of the car... SuHoon-hyung had to carry you to his room because you were fast asleep..." Jay held back a laugh.

I opened my mouth to speak, but shut up at his words and avoided eye contact with the smirking SuHoon as I felt my face burn once again.

He let go of my hand. "Anyway, introduce yourself," he smiled and headed back... to the kitchen, I think since I could smell something delicious emitting from the door.

I smiled at the four grinning faces in front of me. "Hi, I'm Lyra Espirito, nice to mee-,"

BANG!

I jumped and stared at the door behind me, my heart racing.

"SuHoon-oppa?" I whispered the other members stood up immediately at the loud sound.

I pushed the swinging kitchen doors slightly and SuHoon's voice floated to the room. "It's fine, It's fine, don't worry!" The members heaved a sigh of relief and sat back down, while I peeked through the door.

"Hey, do you need help cleaning up?" I asked quietly, entering the kitchen.

SuHoon looked up from the floor where the shattered pieces of china lay and smiled. "Nahh, it's alright, you need to rest anyway, and you’re probably not used to the time change yet..."

I shook my head. "I'm not tired and anyway, I slept on the ride here and on your room soo..."

SuHoon smiled, defeated. "Arasso, if you insist, the dust pan is inside the cabinet... yeah there,"

Brushing the pieces of broken glass from the floor, SuHoon glanced up at me slightly, a frown etched on his pale, beautiful face. "I don't remember introducing myself... How do you know my name?"

I smiled lightly. "Um, Dae Guk Nam Ah..."

SuHoon chuckled and helped me up, dust pan in hand. "Ah~ then that must mean you know the other members as well," the he looked at me strangely. "And that's why you understand a bit of the Korean language..."

I nodded and watched him wash his hands and turned back to the boiling water on the stove. "What’re you cooking?" I asked curiously, standing on tip-toes, trying to see over his tall shoulders, as he started stirring the hot water. "Hmm, smells nice..."

He smiled as he continued to stir. I caught sight of pale threads if noodles beneath the tasty looking soup.

"Ramen," he replied, glancing at me at the corner of his eye. "You tasted it before?"

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, but that was a long time ago... I can't remember how it tasted..." That was true, I think the last time I tasted Ramen was... nine years ago? That was the time back in Philippines, I had a friend who loved it... now who was it? All I can remember was-

"Well-" SuHoon's soft voice broke through my train of thought. I looked up and met his smiling face. "-Here’s your chance, Ramen for dinner," he said as he put the metallic lid on and wiped his hands.
 

-----



I lifted the spoon and took a sip, closing my eyes in satisfaction.

“Erm...”

I opened my eyes and looked back at the five staring faces in front of me. “What? Hey, you might think I’m weird but this Ramen is amazing! Mika, how do you do it?”

Karam scoffed, earning a light glare from Mika. “Honestly, I didn’t cook it, just added hot water haha~”

I nodded, it still tasted delicious though.

Mika smirked. “And adding a little Mika magic...”

I choked on my Ramen, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing while Jay spluttered next to me, ducking beneath the table in a series of laughter. Karam’s face turned red as he tried to stop laughing, holding his sides and InJoon and Hyunmin exchanged wide eyes and fell off their chairs.

Mika shook his head and laughed, his voice joining along with InJoon’s and HyunMin’s laughter, “You should have seen your faces! I was joking!”

We all sniggered on our soup. I mean Mika magic?! That was classic.

“I see you’re all getting along fine...”

We looked up to see the smiling face of the manager. “So how was your stay so far Lyra? No point asking really, I can see it in your face!” He chuckled.

I nodded. “I’m enjoying it! Thank you sir,” I replied smiling up at him. I guess we were laughing too loud to notice the door opening.

“You don’t have to call me ‘sir’, ‘hyung’ or ‘manager-hyung’ would do,” he smiled again.

“Okay, manager-hyung...”

He smiled. “Well, I just came here to check on all of you, I’ll be leaving for the studio again soon,”

Mika and I exchanged glances, he nodded. “Hyung? Would you like to bring Ramen with you to work? Mika cooked Ramen and it’s pretty good,” I smiled.

“Probably cos’ of Mika’s magic!” Jay murmured sniggering.

Hyung nodded. “Gamsahamnida~”

I stood up and headed to the kitchen, bringing out the Tupperware of Ramen.

“Well, I’ll be off, take care of each other and Mika and Lyra?” We looked up. “Help around the house, Arasso? We need to keep this place neat and organized now that six, seven people are now living here...” we nodded.

Mika stood up and both of us saw him out the door.

“Oh! And I’ll come by and check on all of you anytime-,”we nodded again as he looked at both of us in turn, the other four 
peeked through the living room door.

“That is to make sure nothing... ‘interesting’... happens,” he added, his eyes glued on both of us.

I blinked as the door closed. What?!

Mika and I exchanged bemused glances while the others fell to the floor laughing their heads off.
 

-----

Teasers (Chapter 04)

No it can’t be her, it just can’t be, I mean what are the odds of her being… her?

-----

I felt my face go hot as I snatched the phone out of his hands. He’s never going to let this go…
 
-----
 
A/N: Soo sorry for late update, life's been quite busy and hectic lately xD Im still on hiatus :(