09: Duvet Monster!

Stuck in Seoul [HIATUS]

09: Duvet Monster!

@ Character Chart: Yup... I fail..

A/N: A very random chapter I thought up, just to show Mika’s funny side hahaha Or maybe something else xD Let your imagination run wild~ hahaha Those words sounded/looked funny xDD
Anyway, on with the random chapter ^^

*Duvet is like the bed sheets hehe *runs away* You’ll know why I’m running after you read this… XD

-----

Well…

This is… awkward…

I stared across the room where Suhoon sat flicking through random magazines with a bored face. I sighed and looked around, wow, its so quiet without the rest of the band here. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the other four had schedules they had to go to, while we stayed at home dying of boredom. It’s supposed to be our rest day or something, which means our schedules are clear, but I’m not that tired, surprisingly.

It just feels awkward…

I blew softly through my mouth, making a bit of my fringe flutter from my forehead.

Being with him, alone in the house…

Ah well, at least that Yoora isn’t here. Suhoon came back late last night, when everyone else was already asleep, except for me. I heard him sneaking in, slowly and quietly opening his bedroom door. But I heard him, since I was just a door away from his room.

Ah, I should stop thinking about these things seriously…

I need something to do…

Just then Suhoon stood up. “Need to change the duvet in my room,” he randomly stated, I blinked up at him. “I’ll be in my room if anyone needs me…” He headed towards the door. I looked around the empty Living Room; I was the only one here.

“Need help?” I asked, looking up. What else can I do? There was no one else in the house except Suhoon and I.

Suhoon looked back at me, then his sapphire eyes roamed the deserted house. “Yeah, sure, there’s nothing to do
here, haha~”

I giggled softly and followed him.

The last time I remember I was in this room was four days ago and nothing changed really except for I realized this was the most organized room in the house, well along with Hyunmin with all his CDs neatly stacked and all.
Suhoon rummaged through his wardrobe and took out a blue and black duvet cover.

“Here, help me, won’t be long…” It can take as long as possible, I don’t care, this passes time haha. I helped him take off the old duvet and threw it on the washing basket.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Suhoon looked up. “I’ll go get the post, be back in a minute…”

I nodded and started putting the new duvet on. I shook my head as a crazy idea struck my mind. I jumped inside the duvet. Sighing, I let the duvet cover, cover me and I laid inside. Hm, maybe I am tired, I just didn’t realize until I’m in bed.

Urgh, but why did it have to be Suhoon’s? Wait… I’m in Suhoon’s bed?! Get a grip Lyra…

“Wahh! How come his bed is so soft? No fair…” I murmured, closing my eyes and snuggling inside the duvet.
No not snuggled ‘beneath’ the duvet, but ‘inside’ it.

Then I felt something poke me on my back, I ignored it at first but the poke came again, this time harder.

“Wha-?” I murmured my eyes closed, the duvet smells nice too, like grapefruit or something, I can’t be sure.
Wow, I must be really bored and tired… What the hell am I doing?

“Um… what the hell are you doing inside my duvet?” SuHoon’s confused voice abounded muffled against the duvet cover, but I felt laughter and amusement in his voice. I sat up, the duvet making a tent-like shape on my head.

I saw the silhouette of Suhoon’s figure in front of me. Then his finger poked me again.

“Hey! Watch where you’re poking! You’re gonna poke my eyes ou-!” he poked again. “Ow! Fine, I’ll get out…” I
crawled to the end of the cover where the opening usually is but found it shut.

“Uh, what’re you doing…?” I poked the cover’s entrance and felt something hard holding it shut. I poked it
again. “Wah, let go and let me out!”

Suhoon chuckled, his hands holding the duvet down. I shrunk back and lied down as I saw his shadow, he was right above me.

“That’ll teach you to not get inside someone else’s duvet cover! Muahahahaha!” he laughed evilly.

I struck my tongue out at him, only realizing a few seconds later that he won’t be able to see.

“Fine! Now please let me out, it’s dark in here!” I gently poked the cloth above me, his shadows still visible.
Suhoon scoffed. “Nahh, I think I’ll let you stay there for a whi-,”

There was the sound of a key being inserted on a door and the sound of the front door opening.

“HELP ME!” I screamed as I saw Suhoon’s shadow disappear above me and a soft ‘thump’ coming from my right. I laughed. “Did you just fall?”

“Ow!” Suhoon massaged his back as he stood up. “No, Lyra, I jumped and landed on my arse,” he replied sarcastically.

That made me laugh even more beneath the duvet.

I paused, why was it so quiet suddenly?

“Suhoon?”

No reply.

Uh-oh.

Then the sound of footsteps came from the door. “Suhoon-hyung?”

It was Karam.

The brown haired boy stared at the small lump on the duvet, then walked towards it.

POKE!

“Ow!” I groaned, massaging my cheek. “Stop poking already!”

Karam stepped back in surprise. “Lyra?”

“Karam?”

“Erm, what the heck are you doing inside Suhoon-hyung’s duvet cover?!”

I shrugged inside the duvet. “Blame your hyung! He trapped me inside here!”

“Hyunchul-hyung, I-!” Jay skipped into the room and paused staring at Karam, then to the lump on the
duvet. “Oooooh! Did Suhoon-hyung get a new pet? Is it inside the duvet?”

He skipped towards the bed and started poking the lump. Which was me.

“Ow! Stop it! It tickles!” I giggled beneath the duvet.

Jay stopped and tilted his head in confusion. “Hm, why does the new pet sound like Lyra-Noona?”

I glared at Jay through the duvet. “I’m no pet! Now please help me out of here! Your evil Suhoon-hyung made me develop a phobia of duvets!” I pretended to whimper beneath the duvet.

Jay laughed. “Nah, I think I’m just gonna continue poking you!” Why are the maknae and leader so evil?!

“Jay, don’t you da-,”

But too late, he started poking and the room was filled with my giggles.

Karam chuckled. “Jay, stop already, your killin-,”

“Jay, when I get out of here, I am so going to tickle you to death!” Jay pretended to scream as I struggled underneath and ran off the room chuckling to himself.

I felt footsteps come closer to the bed, I leaned back. “Wah Karam! Have mercy, I can’t take anymore poking!”
Karam chuckled. “What’re you talking about? Now stay still, so I can get you out,”

I leaned closer and smiled. “Komawooo!”

I felt a hand on my head as he tried to get the duvet cover over me.

“You know you could have gone out ages ago right? The cover’s opening is well- open!”

I blinked as light penetrated my eyes, now finally free of the duvet cover. “It was?”

Karam laughed at my disheveled hair, which somehow resembled a nest.

I smiled. “Komawo~!” I leaned forward to hug him, but the duvet tangled with my legs and I fell forward.

We both landed on the soft, carpeted floor with a quiet ‘oof!’.

Lucky that the floor had carpet, but I landed on something soft anyway. I looked down and came face to face with Karam.

I smiled down, apologetically. “Sorry~”

There was silence as I stared into Karam’s chocolate brown eyes, then the room was filled with our laughter.

-----

Suhoon’s POV

Maybe I shouldn’t have left her there, inside the duvet. I hope she didn’t suffocate after I left. I frowned, do I
hear laughter… coming from my room?

I peeked in and saw Lyra on top of HyunChul, I blinked, am I seeing things? They stood up laughing, Lyra holding out a hand to help HyunChul up, her hair, wow; I never thought her hair would look like that…

Suhoon! Focus!

Wait…

What’s this I’m feeling?

No, it can’t be… They’re just friends right? HyunChul and Lyra?

But they do spend a lot of time together and I always see Lyra smiling and cheerful whenever Hyunchul’s around.
Or maybe it’s just because of the atmosphere HyunChul gives.

Suhoon you can’t be…

Jealous…

Can you?

 

-----

A/N: *runs*

-----

Teasers:

“YAH! What the heck is going on here?!” I shouted as I watch everything happen in chaos. Two head peeked out of the kitchen door watching two figures chasing each other in supersonic speed.
-----

Suhoon nodded, while the other four glanced at the screen in awe. Karam frowned, looked at Suhoon, then to the screen and repeated it a few times.

‘Hey, why not make a video message?”

“I- uhm- a-arasso…’