TWO!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

After their class, Ji-Min and YoonYul decided to go and grab some lunch at the cafeteria. It was actually Ji-Min's idea because she suddenly felt starving because she didn't really eat that much before class. 

 

"Are you sure you two don't wanna eat?" She asked Yoona and Yuri. They both shook their head.

 

"I'll just go and buy something to fullfil my tummy. Be right back." She said and about to go but Yoona said to buy her some sandwich.

 

"Is that all?" She asked and Yoona nodded her head then she went to buy their foods.

 

"That would be only 5,ooo won." Said the lady cashier.

 

Ji-Min took her wallet and about to give the money to the cashier when someone paid her meal.

 

"Here." Said the voice beside her. A girl's voice to be exact. She swiftly turned and saw a girl that looks familiar to her.

 

"How much? Plus my meal." Said the girl to the cashier.

 

"11,000 won please." Then she handed the cashier the money. Then turned to her and smiled sweeetly as she smiled back and was fascinated by the girls charm.

 

"You don't have to." She said to the girl.

 

"It's okay. Let's just say that it's my treat." The girl said still smiling.

 

"Hey, it's not fair. You don't even know me but you treated me for lunch." She pouted.

 

"Aww. You're too cute." The girl said which caused Ji-Min to blush.

 

"Alright. Let's put it this way, you can treat me lunch tomorrow. Is that fair enough?" The girl said.

 

"Uh.. Okay, that will do I gues." Ji-Min replied with a satisfied smile. Then she realized something and looked at the girl.

 

"Okay, I guess we haven't introduced each other. I'm Ji-Min, Kim Ji-Min." She said and held her hands towards the girl.

 

"Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. It was nice meeting you." The girl took her hand and shook it. Since Sooyoung was alone, she invited her to sit with them.

 

"Hey guys, this is Sooyoung. A new friend of mine. Sooyoung this is Yuri my bestfried and Yoona my cousin." Ji-Min said once they went back to their table.

 

"Hi! I'm Yuri! Nice meeting you." Yuri said smiling to Sooyoung whilst she smiled back.

 

"And I'm Yoona!" Yoona said with her so-called aegyo which earned a cute giggle from Sooyoung and a glare from Yuri and Ji-Min.

 

"You guys are funny." Sooyoung said with a sweet smile.

 

"Indeed we are. Haha! So, what year are you now?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm actually you other friends classmate." Sooyoung answered.

 

"Oh really? I haven't seen you around?" Yoona asked this time.

 

"It's because I just got back from being an exchange student." Sooyoung said.

 

"So that answers our question. Let's dig in first? Shall we? The foods going cold already." Ji-Min said as she noticed her food is starting to get cold.

 

"Okay! I thought you'll continue asking me guys. I'm super hungry I can eat you all." Sooyoung said then they started to eat like they haven't eat for a long time.

 

"Gosh! Will both of you eat slowly? It can cause indigestion you know?" Yuri said while laughing.

 

"Yay! Ji-Min and Sooyoung are both shikshin I guess. Hahahaha!" Trying to muffle her laugh.

 

After eating they chatted cheerfully and they get to know Sooyoung more. Aside from finding out that Sooyoung is really a shikshin like Ji-Min and Yoona, and aside from that they also found out that she also live in the same block as Yuri and Ji-min and some other sort of stuffs. 

 

"I never knew that you guys are close." Someone said from behind Ji-Min and Sooyoung that caused them to stop from chatting and turned around. They are Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica which secretly sending daggers to Ji-Min and Sooyoung.

 

"Oh, we just met her awhile ago. Actually Ji-Min introduced her to us." Yoona said. Tayeon and Tiffany just nodded their head while Jessica raised her eyebrow.

 

"You two know each other?" Jessica asked Ji-Min but Ji-Min can see through her lover that she's about to cut her fingers.

 

"Uhm. I-I met her while I'm buying our foods. She treated me for my lunch today then we became friends." Ji-Min said. 

 

"So you became friends with anyone who treated you for lunch?" Jessica asked in a sarcastic voice.

 

"Hey, that's rude Sica. Sooyoung is our classmate." Taeyeon said while the other's agree.

 

"I was just asking." Jessica said in a matter-of-fact.

 

"But it sounds you don't like the fact that Ji-Min became friends with Sooyoung." Tiffany said.

 

"I said I was just asking! What's wrong with you two?!" Jessica said in an annoyed tone that shocked the others in the table.

 

"Ah yes! I-I f-forgot, Jessie-Unnie, you're s-supposed to help me for my assignment right? L-Let's go!" Ji-Min said stuttering. Then she pull Jessica from her sit which earned a very high-pitched squeal from the latter and dragged her away from the group that is already dumbfounded. 

 


JI-MIN'S CAR:

 

"Hey! Stop! Ouch! Babe it hurts! Ouchhhh! Urg!" Ji-Min tried to dodge Jessica's punch but failed.

 

"Who *Punch* told  *Punch* you *Punch* to *Punch* drag *Punch* me *Punch* here! Jessica said angrily in between her punches.

 

"I'm sorry babe! I'm sorry! Plea- Aww! Hey! It hurts already!" Ji-Min said as the last punch fro Jessica landed directly to her left eye. Jessica who realize what she did immediately inspect her baby's swollen eye that's turning purple.

 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JUNG SOOYEON!" Jessica gulped as she knows that Ji-Min hated it when her face gets ruined.

 

"I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean to." She uses her aegyo that Ji-Min can't resist but failed.

 

"I can't go out like this!" Ji-Min yelled at the top of her lungs while checking her left-Purple-swollen eye in the rear-view mirror. Thanks lord their inside the car. No ones gonna hear how they literally yelled at each others face.

 

"Sorry babe. Let's get going. Take a rest. I'll drive." Jessica said. Trying to ease Ji-Min's aching eye by kissing it then drive their way to their (Ji-Min's) apartment.

 

"I'll get my revenge when we got home Jung!" Ji-Min hissed. Jessica only laugh at her girlfriend.

 

"Oh really? Let's see what you got kiddo." Jessica but still feeling guilty of what happened.

 

"Bully." Ji-Min pouted cutely earning a pinch on her cheeks from Jessica.

 

"Hands on the wheel Jessie! Wake me up when we got home." Ji-Min said as she close her eyes.


---20minutes later

 

Jessica looked at her girlfriend sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat. She must have been really tired. She thought. She get out of the car and carry her princess inside the apartment. After getting inside, she put her in her room then she went to the kitchen to get some Icepack to tend Ji-Mins eye then go back to her girlfriends room only to see the empty bed. She gulped when she feels someone grab her waist and whisper.

 

"I told you Jessie, I'll get my revenge." Ji-Min whisper huskily to Jessica.

 


TBC.