FOUR!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

I feel so happy today. Now that Jessica finally got the courage to announce our relationship. I can't even sleep last night. I'm so excited.

 

*You change your mind, like a girl change his clothes* 

 

I woke up from my trance when I heard my phone's ringing tone.

 

"Hello Soo?"

 

"Hey MinMin, where are you now?"

 

"Going out to school. Why? You need anything?"

 

"Can you pick me up? My car's on the shop."

 

"Yeah sure. Be there in 5minutes. Wait for me outside."

 

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Take care 'kay?"

 

"Alright. I'll drive now." I ended the call.

 

For two months, Me and Sooyoung became closer and closer. I'm very comfortable around her. She's already my bestfriend too. Though I'm comfortable with her, sometimes I feel awkward. When she compliments me, I feel so happy. When she hold my hand I blushed and my heart beats fast. I know this is wrong to feel. And I wanna stop it.

 

After 5minutes of driving, I finally came to her house. She went to my side and knocked the window. 

 

"Why aren't you going inside?" I asked her confused.

 

"Can I drive?"

 

"Nu-uh." She pouted.

 

"Don't use that face. You're a reckless driver. You might kill me." I teased.

 

"I'm not! Please? Just once? I always wanted to drive your car."

 

"Fine. Just this once. Kay?" She nodded vigorously. I went to the passenger seat and she started the engine.

 

"This is sooooo coool!" She yelled. I giggled.

 

"We still have 1 hour and a half before class. Let's go eat breakfast first Soo."

 

"Ayt captain!"

 

I didn't remove my eyes from her while she's driving. She really is beautiful. She had this pair of big eyes that could hypnotize anyone. It was my favorite part of the body. And her lips that curved perfectly whenever she smiles, it looks so soft and kissable. I froze on my seat. Why am I thinking about kissing Sooyoung!? I'm in a relationship! And I can't be going around thinking about kissing another girl! Most of all, it can't be Sooyoung MY BESTFRIEND! Gosh! I'm going insane!

 

"I thought you knew that staring is rude?" She bursted out laughing.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm thinking about something and I didn't realize that I was staring at you." I can't tell her what I was thinking. 

 

She stopped and park the car in front of unfamiliar coffee shop. 

 

"Hey MinMin, they serve the best pancake in town! I know how much you love them so I brought you here."

 

I smiled. She's thoughtful too.

 

"What are we waiting for? C'mon!" I said and went inside the coffee shop.

 

*Beep Beep* I took my phone out and read the text message. It came from Jessie.

 

Where are you? I'm already here at school.- J

 

I'm with Sooyoung. I picked her up. We're in the coffee shop to buy some pancakes. Want something baby?- Me

 

And you didn't let me know?.- J

 

I forgot baby. I'm so sorry. :((- Me

 

Whatever. Go here. N.O.W! - J

 

Be right there. I love you :*-Me

 

Stop texting me. Bye-J.

 

She's mad. Again. Tsk.

 

"Hey, Soo. Let's just take it out. Jessie said she's already there."

 

"Oh? Okay. Wait me inside the car."

 

"Buy something for eveyone too. Okay?"

 

"Kay." 

 


 

We came to school after 10 minutes and I literally dragged Sooyoung once we got out of the car to the cafeteria. There, standing, my girlfriend. Arms crossed over her chest. She's looking at us but not on my face. I followed where she's looking and I became pale because mine and Sooyoung's hands are intertwined. Then I look at her again and now she's sending daggers to me and went inside to the cafeteria leaving us alone.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

TBC ^^