THREE!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

Jessica's POV

 

"What do you want?" I asked Ji-Min. 

 

"Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino."

 

"Okay. Wait here."

 

I ordered for the both of us and joined her. 

 

We're inside Starbucks. We met here after she hanged-out with Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung. Yes, Sooyoung. It's been 2months since they became friends and I don't feel good about her being close with that giant shikshin. I can see that she have the hots for my baby and I can't let her take MY Ji-Min away from me but I can't do anything.

 

"Can I ask you something?" She suddenly spoke bringing me back to reality. 

 

"Yeah, sure." She looked serious.

 

"When are you going to tell them about us? I don't wan't to keep hiding this from them. I want to hold your hand infront of everybody telling them that I'm your girlfriend. But I can't. Because I know you don't like it. When am I able to say that?" She said. I can see sadness in her eyes. I feel guilty.

 

"I want to tell them baby. I really do. But--"

 

She cut me off. She's getting irritated.

 

"But what? You're afraid they'll turned you down? I don't understand what the big deal is. My sister is in a relationship with your bestfriend and you're happy seeing them. Aren't you jealous? Because I am. Our friends cool with it. Why can't you?"

 

"Because they're our friends! As you said, Taeyeon's your sister and Tiffany's my Bestfriend. Our friends are biual so it's no surprise they're not against it. Other people are different."

 

"How are they different Jess? They're also human! They aren't monster or something! What's so different?!"

 

I'm getting bit pissed myself.

 

"Lower down your voice Ji-Min! Other people stare at us already!" I said  moving closer to her

 

"And so? I don't care about them!" She stood up from her seat. "Stop staring at us! Mind your own business! we're in a relationship and we're both girls! So what?! See Jessica? It wasn't hard!" 

 

She walked out and I apologized to everyone before following her.

 

"Wait Ji-Min!"

 

"Stop following me!"

 

I know. She already reached her limit.

 

"Wait Ji-Min! Wait! Baby please listen! Fine! Fine! I'll tell them! Tomorrow when we got to school!"

 

She stopped and looked at me with wide eyes.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"Promise?" I nodded. She smiled brightly and engulped me with her bearhug.

 

"I'm so happy! This is so great! Thankyou!" She said kissing my cheeks repeatedly.

 

I smiled. Oh God. What have I got myself into?


 

I decided to tell my parents first. So, I was quiet the whole dinner. Thinking of the best way to break the news.

 

"Honey are you alright?" My mom asked me. I nodded.

 

"Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something."

 

The two of them look at me waiting for my words.

 

"What is it?" My father asked me.

 

"Okay, now please. I'm sure what I will tell will make you feel disgusted. Sigh"

 

It was now or never. 

 

"I'm in a relationship---"

 

"My God sweety! That's a good news! Who is the lucky boy? We want to meet him!" My mom said.

 

"Actually Mom, it's a girl."

 

"Pardon?" My mom asked again while my father choked on his food.

 

"I'm in a relationship with a girl mom. And that girl, you know her very well." 

 

I feel tons of rocks was lifted on my chest. I was relieved I finally told them.

 

"Uh. Are you sure about this honey?" Dad asked me in a soft voice. I nodded. He smiled and I smiled back.

 

"So, this girl is the reason why our cold baby became alive again?" My mom said. I look at her and nod.

 

"Who's this girl?" 

 

"It's Ji-Min mom."

 

"Our Ji-Minnie?!"

 

My moms eyes were about to pop out of its socket.

 

"Yes mom. We've been together for 10months now."

 

"Well, that's uh. Big news?" My father said trying to say something.

 

"I want to meet Ji-Min and you tomorrow. Bring her to dinner here." My mom said and walked out of the dining room. I sighed. My father pats my head and smiled.

 

"That's cool honey! You've grown up already! Smile okay? I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine." I smiled to my fathers words.

 

I'll call Ji-Min later and Break the news with her. There's only one problem left. How To tell our friends and other people that we're together?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

TBC. :)