FIVE!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

Ji-Mins POV

 

I'm so happy right now. I can't believe she did that. She really did that. Oh my God. I think I'm gonna die from happiness. By the way, we're here in the hill. This is where I go whenever I feel Happy, Lonely, Mad and confused. I brought her here. We rode my bike and I almost got out of breathe because it's a long way to go.

 

 

Flashback:

 

Me and Sooyoung walk inside  just in time Jessica went in the middle of the cafeteria. She looked at me then smile.

 

"Listen everyone! That girl, Kim Ji-Min, and I, Jessica Jung Sooyeon is in a relationship for already 8months now and still counting. I love her with all my heart and I wont let anyone stole her from me!" 

 

She then walked to me and put her hand on my neck and kissed me. I heard everyone gasped including my sister and my friends and Sooyoung who's beside us that time was dumbfounded and had agape.

 

End Of Flasback

 

"When did you find this place?" She asked me. Inhaling the fresh air. I smiled.

 

"I found this place when me and Tae unnie once had a fight when we were young. She's 9 I guess and I am 7 or 8. I'm so mad that I runaway from home and found myself here. Beautiful isn't it?"

 

"Yes. It's too peaceful here."

 

"Come here." I asked her to sit with me on the grass. I leaned my back on the tree and I'm back hugging her.

 

"You know what I figured out today?" She shook her head and I continue.

 

" That Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it. Because nobody else will. Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says you're nowhere near ready, but the other half says: make her yours forever more."

 

She giggles and stared at me those beautiful eyes. I smiled at her and pecked her lips.

 

"Are you trying to make me diabetic or something?" 

 

"Huh? No. Why?" I asked her confused. She laughed.

 

"I'll be one because of your sweetness honey." 

 

"But you love me for that." I .

 

"Who told you?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

"The wind."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"Because your love for me is like the wind. I can't see it but I can feel it."

 

"Gaaaah! You're too sweet! I'm going to dieeee!" She flailed her hands in the air and I tickled her and we just stayed there until the sun goes down doing nothing but cherished every moment.

 

"Honey it's already late." She said. I hugged her.

 

"I know. Let's just stay like this for a while." She hugged me back and I burrowed my face on head on her neck inhaling the sweet scent of strawberry.

 

"I love you Kim Ji-Min." She said and kissed me.

 

"I love you more than you'll ever know Jessica Jung" And this time I'm the one who kissed her.

 

"What time is it?"

 

"Ten minutes before seven. Why?" I asked.

 

"Oh Gosh! We're gonna be late! We gotta go now! Mom invited us to dinner!" She said and I froze. 

 

"D-Did y-you tttell them?" I stuttered.

 

"Yes! And I told you right? I texted you. Did I?"

 

"No you didn't! Oh my God. I'm nervous."

 

"Don't be. I'm here." She held my hand.

 

 

We came to her house late by 10minutes. When we went inside, I saw Uncle Jung and Aunt Jung with Krystal. My palms are sweating. Jessica seems to notice my being nervous squeezed my hand. I looked at her and smiled.

 

"Good Evening, Uncle Jung. Aunt Jung. Krystal." I bowed.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC. :)