SEVEN!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

Ji-Min's POV:

 

"Prriiiiiiiiit!!"

 

"Okay girls, that's all for today. Go and take the showers now!" 

I stand up and prepare myself to shower when our coach called my name. I jogged over her and she ruffled my hair.

 

"Great work today Miss Kim. Keep it up and I'm sure we're gonna win the swimming competition."

 

"Thanks Coach!" I said while I salute to her.

 

I walked out of the gym while fumbling with my bag to find my phone. 

 

"Where did I put my phone? Geez. For sure Jessie keeps on calling me now." I thought while looking inside my bag.

 

When I'm done taking a shower, someone slapped my back causing me to stumble backwards my locker.

 

"Oops! Sorry Minnie! Are you done?" She asked.

 

"Hey Yoong. Yes, why?" I nodded while putting my shirt on.

 

"Sica Unnie is looking all over the place for you. She said you're not answering her calls." I frowned.

 

"I can't find my phone Yoong. Can you take a look on my locker while I'm looking at my bag again?" I said while runmaging my bag.  She nodded and went over my locker.

 

"Hey! It's here Minnie." She said while handing me my phone.

 

Baby-Jess 10missed calls/23 messages

 

Tae-Unnie 3missed calls/ 5 messages

 

Yul Buddy 2 messages

 

Mom 1missed call/1 message

 

I gasped looking at the missed calls and unread messages on  my phone. 

 

"C'mon Yoong. I'm gonna get killed now." 

 

"Silly. Come on. I'm hungry." She said and we make our way towards the cafeteria.

 

**

"Why aren't you answering my freaking calls lady!?" I shivered at the sight infront of me. I just Hellsica mode.

 

"J-Jessie, I forgot that I put my phone inside my locker. I thought I put it inside my bag. S-Sorry." I said then hug her.

 

"You should've told me first." She said. I saw Tae unnies troubled face so I broke the hug and went to her.

 

"Unnie, is everything alright?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head.

 

"Not really. Did you read my messages?" She asked.

 

"Hm, nope. Why? is there something important on you text?" 

 

"Actually yes. Go and read it. Now." I went back to Jessie and took out my phone from my bag. I read the messages that Taeyeon unnie sends me and I think my energy got drained.

 

"What is it?" Jessie asked me. She tries to peek on the screen but I deleted it.

 

"Are you hiding something from me Kim Ji-Min?" I gulped and look to Tae unnie for help.

 

"Uhm. You know Sica, it was Ji-Min's ex-boyfriend. He's studying here too. I saw him earlier and he said he's on the same class with my sister." Taeyeon Unnie said. Making Jessie's face turned pale and eyes widen.

 

"Ex-Boyfriend?! The one who cheated on my baby Ji-Min!?" Tiffany unnie yelled frantically.

 

"Yeeaaap. So, if I were you Sica, I'll watch Ji-Mins back. You'll never know. he might take away my sister from you. That's what he told me too." Yuri said.

 

"Yuri is right Sica unnie. He's gets what he wants." Yoona said.

 

I was silent in my seat. I don't know what to feel. He was my first love and first heart break. He have a special place in my heart even though he hurted me before. I can feel someone is staring at me and when I look up I saw Jessie with her eyes furrowed.

 

"Heyy. What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"You won't leave me for him right?"

 

"Of course I won't!" I don't know Jessie

 

"Promise?" I sighed. 

 

"I love you Jessie. Remember that. Okay?" Then I peck her lips and we started to get our lunch.

 

 

**

"I'll get you back Ji-Min. I swear. Whether you like it or not. You are mine." A boy wearing an evil smirk said.

 

 

 

TBC

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys! I don't know what to write. Hahahaha! :)