SIX!

Do We Really Love Each Other?

Jessica's Pov:

 

We had a nice dinner, though Ji-Min somehow just played on her foods. She can't concentrate because she said she's nervous. After eating, we proceed to the living room. She sits beside me. Mom and Dad sat together with Krystal on their middle. My lover keeps on playing on the hem of her shirt. She's such a cutie! I wonder what my mom and dad planned. 

 

"Ehem. So, Ji-Min,. How long have you been together?" My dad asked.

 

"We've been together for 8 months sir." 

 

"And who make the first move between the two of you?" This time my sister asked.

 

She just look at Krystal and tilted her head on the side. Awwww. I wanna kiss her!

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Oh. I mean did you court my sister?"

 

"Ooh. Actually no. She's the one who pleased me." She grinned.

 

My sister looked at me in shock. I raised an eyebrow and looked back.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that Soojung?" I said coldly. She scoffed.

 

"Oh Gosh Unnie. I never thought that you're going to be the man in the relationship! Well, I can't blame you. Ji-Min in the true meaning of beauty." She said then winked at her.

 

"Why you little brat!" I yelled at her. She smirked. 

 

"Okay. Stop both of you. So, Ms. Kim, what can you give my daughter that other can't give? Especially boys?" My mom finally asked. 

 

Her hands are sweating. I it a gentle squeeze and she looked at me and smile.

 

"First of all I love her with all my heart." She paused and Inhale a big amount of air.

 

"I can give my life for her. I am not perfect Ma'am. I know it. But nobody's perfect so why worry right? I want to be the person who can make her smile and forget her problems. I want to be the person who can make her cry because of the happiness she feels whenever she's with me. I know it's too early for this, and I know you won't consider what I'm saying was serious because I'm young, but.. I want to grow old with your daughter. I'm going to be the person who owns her heart because she already owned my heart and my life."

 

I was about to cry but I'm trying not to. My heart is about to explode. And I can't control it anymore. I hug her tightly and cry. She hug me back and kissed my forehead.

 

"See mom? Dad? I told you! I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world to have her mine." I said to them.

 

"I will never hurt your daughter ma'am and sir. I swear. And if it really happens, you can get my life. I promise." 

 

"Yah! How could you ever think of that?" She giggled.

 

"Alright. Welcome to the family Ji-Min!" My sister said and pull her to stand and hug her.

 

"Uhh. Thanks Krystal." She smiled brightly.

 

"Just make sure you won't break your promises Ji-Min. And please. Call us Mom and Dad too." My mom said pulling her in a hug.

 

"Thanks Mrs-- I mean Mom."

 

"Remember. The promise." My dad said giving her a you'll die sign. 

 

"Don't scare her daddy!"

 

"I'm not scaring her!"

 

"Uhm. Jessie, I'm need to go. Taeyeon unnie is already in my apartment. We have some things to do." She said.

 

"Okay. Mom I'll just send her outside."

 

"Okay sweety. And Ji-Min! Be carefull of driving!"

 

"Yes mom!"

 

 


"Thankyou baby." Jessica kissed Ji-Min.

 

"For what?" Ji-Min said hugging her girlfriend.

 

"For being brave enough to face my parents. I know it's hard. Especially for you. And thankyou for what you've said to them. I won't let you down." 

 

"That's nothing. I won't give up on you. Lucky me you're parent's can't let go this pretty chick that's hugging you right now."

 

"oooh. Conceited much?"

 

"You fell for it."

 

"Whatever. Now, go. It's already late. We still have class tomorrow."

 

"Alright. See you tomorrow!" Ji-Min started her engine and before she go, she send Jessica a flying kiss that cause her to blushed.

 

"You're such a dork!" Jessica said then make her way inside the house and to her room with a big smile on her face.