ONE.

Do We Really Love Each Other?

Slender yet strong arms make their way to my waist, tugging me close towards the owner. I smile, looking up to into a pair of two loving eyes. 

 

"I love you." I whisper softly.

 

"I love you more." she answered sweetly.

 

I feel like my chest was about to explode. These feeling I'll never get tired of. I lean closer and pressed our lips together. 

 

Her hands slowly make it's way to its job. Caressing my waist slowly and gently. 

 

"Let's go to school together tomorrow." I whisper through our kiss before I ease away and snuggle on the crooks of her neck.

 

"Just pick me up tomorrow then we will separate when we're near the gate." She said. 

 

"What about no?" I asked again. Hoping she'll agree.

 

"Ji-Min you know I can't right?" She said. All my hope came crushing down. I slumped back to my bed. Feeling defeated. 

 

"Fine. It's always like this Jessie. Why do we need to hide our relationship to other people?" I asked. Hurt evident in my voice.

 

"It's not like that baby. You know how people judge others right?" She said back-hugging me.

 

"So you're afraid because people will talk bad about you when they found out our relationship?" I said taking her arms away from me but her grip was strong.

 

"You know I'm popular in school and so as you. If they found out about our relationship, what do you think they will say? The most popular student in Seoul International School is gay? And they're officially dating? I can't accept that. I don't want to ruined our names. Do you understand me?" She said sternly. I didn't say anything because I know in the end she'll always win.

 

"I'm going home." I said and stand up and fix myself.

 

"So, you're going to pick me up tomorrow?" She ask while fixing my hair.

 

"I don't know. I'll text you." I answered. 

 

"What? Why? We already talked about it right?" She said with both hands on her waist.

 

"I'm lazy to attend morning class. I'll just attent after lunch." I said half-true.

 

"Okay. Just call me when you got home." She said and pecked my lips.

 

"M'kay." Then I make my way towards my car.


 

 

Ji-Min's POV:

I sighed for the nth time as I remember our sweet moments turned to discussion yesterday. I really don't understand why she have to keep our relationship to other. I forgot to tell you, when we we're inside our school were Junior-Senior relationship. We're just friends, that's what everbody knows.. She, My sister and my sister's girlfriend were classmates. As I said Yesterday, I went to school after lunch. So here I am, looking for my Unnie and Best Buddy. And there they are, talking happily in the cafeteria. I think Jessie saw me because she texted me that they're inside the cafeteria so I make my way to them.

 

"Unnieee~! Mianhe" I said to my Taengoo unnie, I know she's mad at me.

 

"Where did you go earlier Minnie? I was looking for you everywhere and you're not answering my calls!" I told you she's mad.

 

"I'm sorry. I put my phone in silent that's why I didn't notice you're calls." I said. Well it's true. But I just want to have some time alone.

 

"Don't scold her Tae! You know your sister." Yuri barge in. I look at her and mouthed a Thank You. And Answer me with her winks.

 

"Did you ate already Ji-Min?" Unnie asked me. We live in our own apartment so we only see each other here and when we go visit each others apartment.

 

"Yeaaa." I lied. I'm hungry but I told Jessie when we're texting that I already did.

 

"Actually she didn't ate anything since yesterday night. Once she came home she just go straight her room and play on her console." Yoong our cousin yelled. Uh-Oh. It's not good, I can feel the stare my Jessie giving me and I jump a little when I feel my phone vibrated. Why do you have to yell Unnie?!

 

YOU ARE SO DEAD KIM JI-MIN!

 

Is what the message says. I gulped and texted her back telling her that I ate so much when I went to her apartment yesterday and that I'm still full etc.

 

"Uh. Anyway, Yul did you bring your Ipad?" I asked just to change the topic.

 

"I don't know. Go check on my bag." She said as she handed me her bag. 

 

"You didn't bring it Yul." I said. 

 

"Oh, Ah! I change my bag, I forgot. Why? You have your own, why look for mine?" She asked me. 

 

"I'm going to play Yul. You have Temple Run II." I pouted. I'm addicted to that game. LOL

 

"My my Tae-Tae. You're sister is so cute." Tiffany Unnie came out of nowhere and pinched my cheeks. I blushed. 

 

"Hey! I'm cute too!" My sister whined. Tiffany Unnie just laughed.

 

"Well I'm way cuter than you Tangoo unnie. Right Tiffany Unnie?" I said and make a puppy look on her. But I almost choked my own saliva when I looked into Fany Unnie's right. There my angry girlfriend shooting daggers to me. Before she unlished Hellsica, I quickly make my way to my room not forgetting to grab Yoong and Yul with me because we're classmates.

 

"Nooo! Im cu-"

 

"Unnie we're late! We really need to go. Bye  Taengoo Unnie, Bye Fany Unnie, Bye Jessica Unnie!" I said then dashed away from hell.  Not caring about the two people I'm grabbing crying their lungs out for me to stop running.

 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JIN!" "I'M NOT DONE YET WITH MY FOODS! NOOOOO!" Is what they're yelling.