Ended too soon

Being Appa's Match Maker

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~ 20 ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

 
Kibum's conscious mind had already woken up a long time ago, yet he allows himself to breathe in the elder's musky scent. He lets the aftermath of yesterday's doings cloud his mind for a bit. A furious blush paints the younger's cheeks at the thought while tuffs of dishevelled blonde hair tickles the brunette's nose. Cutely wrinkling his nose in annoyance, Jonghyun does not move as Kibum buries his head further in to the crook of his neck, shying away from his own embarrassment.
 
Kibum smiles at the way Jonghyun subconsciously holds on to him, his hand wrapped protectively around his waist. The soothing rays of the morning sun are calmly edging feline eyes to open. The younger can feel the brunette stir beside him, a relieved sigh escaping soft bow lips as the elder drifts back to his dreamland. 
 
Still under the covers, the feline cranes his neck to search for any sight of clothes. A pleased smile spreads over his lips as he sees the elder's white dress shirt casually discarded only a few feet from the bed. Unwrapping the now loosened arm off him, Kibum gets up, before... 
 
"Holy- ughh..." The pained feline lets a comforting hand sooth the mass of his back, his face contorting in utter discomfort. 
 
Though the elder was more than gentle and ever so caring, Kibum feels the pain that acted like sharpened daggers throbbing in his lower half. Yet it just allows the younger to realise that yesterday something so physical really happened. It had connected them both.
 
Kibum till this day can't help but ask and wonder; 'How?' 
 
How could it be that he was so lucky? To have finally found the person he can honestly say he truly loves. That and that his love could be reciprocated by the other. The young feline really can't help but wonder. Then again maybe he really is just lucky. 
 
Kibum tries to get up again, the searing pain seeming endless. However the feline bites his lower lip in determination, successfully lifting himself from the comfort of the bed to the floor in seconds as his knees collapsed beneath him. A load thud following his decent. The feline boy curses quietly with his bottom lip poking out, preventing any louder noise for being created other than a strained sound of his mewls. Now soothing the pain of his fall along with the pain of yesterday's events. 
 
Kibum cranes a worried glance towards the elder's direction, a sigh of relief escaping painfully red, bow lips. The blonde didn't want to wake the brunette up just to have him make a fuss over him. He wants to treat today as an important day, it being their last day in such a wonderful place where there is plenty of attractions. Kibum know the elder would love to bring him to any and all of them. Obviously, Kibum is also unfortunately aware how the elder would most likely keep him tucked in bed knowing his discomfort. He would only feel guilty for being the cause of it. With this in mind, Kibum plans to reassure the elder that he is perfectly capable of walking. Though the thought, already has him cringing. It is the only way to allow them to continue today as the elder had originally planned. 
 
A gust of wind makes the blonde shiver. Thankfully, the needed garment to cover himself only lay an arm’s length away. Kibum tugs at the duvet that he clanged onto covering his lower half, feeling insecure being in front of a huge glass window. He extends his arms reaching for all the garments which he could reach. Collecting them in his lap, he bites his lip as he realised that a few garments that he needed to complete this dressing where inconveniently placed further away from him. He would have to reach out for them in stinging pain. 
 
Jonghyun turns at the tug of the duvet. Covering his lower half while a well-toned chest turned towards a plain wall while. The handsome chiselled face exposed to the welcoming rays of the sun. 
 
Now fully facing the glass window, the sun's bright beams starts to annoy the still sleeping elder. Proving to be more powerful, Jonghyun gives up and cracks open a brave eye. Not so brave now, he closes it again instead search for the waist of the younger feline. He was sure that that would have been somewhere around here. Frowning at the non-existent impact of skin, Jonghyun starts to panic. He gets up on his elbow and furiously rubs his eyes awake. 
 
With his eyes now fully adjusted to the bright early rays of the sun, Jonghyun parts his mouth as he starts the search. That is until a small blonde tuff of hair is found just under his usual line of vision.  
 
A sleepy smile imprints itself on his face. 'Damn, Kibum look so adorable and fragile like that.' Seated on his knees, pale reddened skin barely covering by Jonghyun's white dress shirt. From what the elder can see the younger has yet to notice his attentive presence. He just continues his task folding up the abandoned pieces of garments left from last night’s events, mumbling to himself quietly. The thought brings a cherry blush across the elder's cheeks. Jonghyun can already tell how the next few weeks of work will be like. How can he be asked to concentrate and focus when all his thoughts are clouded by the flushed pleasured face of his lover? It's utterly impossible to say the least. 
 
Jonghyun thanks the sun for the wonderful way it complemented and enhance the already creamy skin. The blonde locks messily tousled into an equal middle parting Jonghyun had come to love. Though nothing can compare to the wonderful way the elder’s dress shirt seemed to be hastily put on in a hurry still exposing a huge part of the younger's right shoulder and marked neck. Kim Jonghyun is bewitched by the contrast of the blue and purple hue compared to creamy white complexion.
 
Jonghyun would have never thought he could ever sound so sadistic nor possessive in his lifetime. Though he never thought he'd fine someone as perfect as Kibum. He wonders why he loves the way Kibum looks so fragile in front of him. Wonders on end why it makes him feel special; makes him feel needed. But just the thought is a useless case because the elder will never get to the bottom of his questions. For now it doesn't matter. For now it's just him, Kibum and nothing else. 
 
There's a lot of things Jonghyun knows he should be doing but isn't. Right now he really couldn't careless. He doesn't care how the company is fairing without him; with Jinki there everything will surely run smoothly.
 
Like the canine predator the brunette is, Jonghyun makes his way all too quietly to the end of his rather lavishly large sized bed. From there only a couple of centimetres separates him from his still barely dress lover. 
 
A lazy smile spreads on the elder's lips at the sight of the younger’s precious pale skin and intoxicating sweet scent. Without even realising his own bold actions, Jonghyun's thumb finds itself caressing the beautiful exposed led skin. 
 
Kibum freezes at the soft touch, cursing beneath his breath at the way his back stung at the swift shocked movement. Craning his pale neck Kibum sees the wide awake Jonghyun who throws him an apologetic smile. 
 
Right now Kibum is unsure what to do. Moving would only cause his back more pain and discomfort yet to say he is in pain will cause the blonde his whole day to be bedridden by the worried elder. 
 
"Want me to pick you up?" Jonghyun asked. He sees the way the blonde contemplates in physical discomfort and he can't help but feel guilty; So unbearably guilty. 
 
Kibum sighs in gratitude, thankful towards the elder who he should have known from the start would inevitably feel remorseful. 
 
The feline nods shyly, the situation he's in is all too embarrassing; to be in pain, to an extent where one must be picked up to be able to do something as simple as to stand. 
 
Jonghyun nods in silent understanding at the blonde's embarrassment. Shuffling his way off the bed, his hands fly towards the bedside table pulling himself a boxer. He puts it on before walking around positioning himself beside the younger. Key had already dressed the upper part of his body buttoning the elder's white dress shirt in place. 
 
Jonghyun picks the blonde up with great care. Levering two pale numbed legs by the bend of his knees, while the blonde's arms are wrapped around the elder's neck in support, who held the rest of his light weight by his back; like a groom would do for his bride. 
 
Kibum shies always finding comfort in the warm nook of the brunette's neck, squirming a little at the shooting pain he's feeling from his back. Jonghyun cranes his neck, placing a deep apologetic kiss of the blonde's forehead. 
 
It pains Kibum emotionally to know how the elder must be thinking of ways to say sorry or to show how remorseful he is. It annoys him and angers him. Because, because Jonghyun shouldn't need to feel all those useless apologetic emotions that are probably already drowning him. Kibum asked for this and the younger absolutely feels no ounce of regret in doing it; making love with the person he cares the most. So in knowing this Kibum can't help but think... 
 
'Does he regret making love to me?' 
 
"Do you regret it? Do you regret this?" The younger questions with a sullen expression, as he is place gently on the bed, already tucked in by the brunette; face clouded with obvious remorse and brim-full of guilt.
 
"Wh- How can you say that Kibum?" Jonghyun asks rather harshly running a hand across his brown chocolate coloured locks in the process of his annoyance and disbelief. His neck instantaneously craning to face and lock eyes with the hurt swollen eyes of the other; Kibum doesn't speak a word, he stays in his silence. It is killing Jonghyun slowly. Kibum was never a man of silence and neither is the elder. 
 
"I jus-"
 
"After last night… After everything… how can you honestly think I'd regret it?" Jonghyun muses, taking his seat beside the cross legged blonde. 
 
"Maybe I am remorseful..." Jonghyun says and Kibum's eyes widen in shock, in hurt in- 
 
"But that's not because of us or this or what's happened the night before. I loved every minute of yesterday. I love it because there's you and me together. We made love Bummie. We were both ready. The remorse I'm feeling is from the fact that I had to hurt you in the process." The brunette adds caressing the younger's flushed cheeks in to his palm, loving the soft flawlessness of the skin beneath his fingertips.
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me. After yesterday I know I shouldn't feel like this. I know it but I can't help but feel insecure. Jjong, I really can't help it." Kibum mumbles letting his eyes fall shut and allowing the warmth of the elder's palms to wake him from his stubborn insecurities. 
 
Jonghyun just couldn't help but allow a sad smile to fall on to his lips. He feels another wave of guilt drown him in despair at the thought of the feline being insecure. "I never had anybody else. Yes, Sooyoung may have had my first but she didn't have all of me, she had a part of me and only that. Yesterday and every event I've done and planned, I did because of you and only for you; no one else. Kibum, in my heart, you're my first and my last. Get that in your silly little head already, Bummie. There's no one else for me but you." Jonghyun assures the younger taking the blonde's face in to both his hands, caressing the soft skin of the puffy cheeks. 
 
Kibum melts in the elder's embrace. Allowing the honest words of his lover overpower the small voice inside his head that was filling him with insecurities. 
 
"I'm sorry. I really am, I... I don't know why I'm so paranoid. It's just that this is the first time I've ever felt like this, Jjong. It's so new and wonderful and I'm sounding like such a girl; I'm probably beginning to act like one too and gosh I know I shouldn't be. It's just- Don't you think it's all too unreal; this, us." Kibum murmurs to himself more than the other who shook his head in disagreement. 
 
"You're not alone, I feel the same way as you do. But there's one thing I disagree with, Bummie. This, us... It's all real and yesterday proved that, so don't think otherwise." The calm husky morning voice of the brunette reassures him in all ways possible, the unbearable feeling of not being good enough put to one side, left in the dark abyss never to be found, the pain in his back being soothe in the process.
 
"Now stop with all of this none sense, Bummie. I love you and you love me, that is a fact. You shouldn't feel insecure nor do you need to feel like you're unworthy of me. In fact I think I'm the one undeserving of you and your love." Jonghyun smiles taking the younger's hand and lacing them together. All the while Jonghyun looks deeply into the pools of Key’s loving eyes. 
 
"We deserve each other." Kibum shakes his head slowly, before a smile adorned his face because after everything, they both shouldn't think otherwise. Jonghyun smiles that lope sided lazy smile and it knocks Kibum of his feet. 
 
Everything is perfect; Everything for now that is.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
Jonghyun engulfs the other into a gentle hug tugging on the younger's hips to lift him up. Kibum bites back a moan of displeasure and focuses on the thumping melody of Jonghyun's heart. That rhythmic sound instantly soothes every pain in the blonde's body. 
 
Jonghyun allows his hands to slip under the blonde's white dress shirt, finding the mass of tender soft back. The elder begins to caress the tensed mound of skin; rubbing in soothing circles. Kibum sighs at the touch completely driven by emotions he had not felt before. The different way his heart fluttered at the softness and gentleness of the other. Every touch spoke words of apology. 
 
"Stop that, I might get used to this and we'll never be able to get out of bed." Kibum whines at the elder, Jonghyun chuckles in return. He gently lays Kibum back down on the bed, not forgetting to place a tender kiss on the blonde's lips as he stood up beside the younger. 
 
"You're right. I have plenty more to show you but first, we should have some breakfast then after that we can shower and head straight out for the day." Jonghyun proposes. Kibum bites the inside of his cheeks, how in this world could such a man exist. He is left unanswered, not that the young feline really cared, does it really matter?
 
Jonghyun picks up the abandoned pile of clothes left beside the side of the bed and places them on the foot of the bed. Kibum's breathe hitches at the sight in front of him. The elder looked undeniably handsome; hair messy and untamed and body so strikingly muscled and toned to perfection. The blonde can't help but once again question the elder's existence. But what strikes the feline speechless is the prominent led purple hued skin, a few marks plastered around the brunette's neck and collar bone. As if that wasn't enough, when the elder had turned towards the door his sturdy back got exposed. The tanned back was painted with long fresh painful looking scratched marks, running along the mass of the brunette's back; some criss-crossing while other's looked deeper. Kibum locks his eyes on his maybe not perfectly file nails, 'I did that?'
 
Kibum doesn't know why he smiles that smirk he sometimes does; one he is known for. Just to the thought of being able to mark the elder completely as his, that or the sweet yet still unbelievable thought that 'Damn, it really did happen, huh?' 
 
The younger snorts at his own stupidity; 'Of course it happened; I'm still aching all over.' He untangles his limbs from the white bed sheets and takes the time to stretch his legs. The sunlight caught something and he got reminded by the simple yet beautifully crafted anklet surrounding his pale white ankle. He brings his knee lazily towards his chest, while allowing the other to bend on a comfortable angle, as his hands lovingly reaches for the said piece of jewellery. It gives him a sense of relief, a sense of reassurement. It's a simple sign commemorating their love for one another. A beautiful wonderful kind of love.
 
The blonde boy was so in dazed and immersed with his thoughts he fails to realise how puppy like eyes began to cherish his innocently exposed body. Jonghyun lavishes each spot of pale white skin with nothing but his own pair of love daze eyes. In that moment the elder is left in complete awe, breathless. Kibum, to the other always seemed to always poses this effortless glow about him, so graceful and ultimately inhuman. Yet now as Jonghyun lets his eyes feast at the unearthly beauty of Kibum, the brunette can't help but wonder if it was really just his eyes or was the younger really glowing? At the moment, the elder questions himself, 'Is this you at your most beautiful?' Because he doesn't know if his heart or his eyes can take any more of this. He wants to die with this view, this memory of Kibum. 
 
Yet Jonghyun knows he has a whole life time to question the world and every higher being about the existence of Kim Kibum. 
 
'Yeah... a whole life time...' 
 
"Hey there, beautiful~" Jonghyun sing songs and he greedily lets himself devour every inches of Kibum's flushed cheeks. The blonde finds himself to be immured from Jonghyun's childishly cute antics. Not that he ever think he will ever be. "Hey there to you too, handsome." 
 
The elder rolls his eyes at the way a smirk is plastered on the younger's face, so confusingly adorable; blushing a perfect pink one second and hot smirk the next. "Breakfast in bed for you my majesty," Jonghyun grins, eyes tugging into cute crescents at the sight of Kibum's rose coloured lips pulled into pouty grimace. 
 
"Why are you so cute today?" Jonghyun asks in the same uncanny grin before settling himself carefully into the awaiting space beside the now loosely cross legged other. They share a lungful of delicious smelling food which lingered the air, tray of goods conveniently placed above the younger's legs for easier access. 
 
The blonde's lips soon tugging into a grin of his own. "Am I not cute all the time?" He questions back with a playfully raised brow. It just earns a grunted chuckle to pass through the elders parted lips. 
 
"Touché." 
 
With their childish banter over the two proceed into devouring the treat laid before them; three layered pancaked with runny maple syrup topped with oven crisped bacon. It's always been a couple favourite, a dish even the kitchen clumsy Jonghyun had learnt to master.
 
Jonghyun excuses himself after they finish eating, Kibum's features questioning; brow raised in their painfully high arch. "I just need to get you something," the brunette calls, feet already a few steps down the stairs, the empty tray in his hand. 
 
Soon the brunette comes back, face once again clouded with his guilt, as he passes two small tablets and a glass of water into the younger's hands. "Umm... this might help to reduce your back pain." Jonghyun says head slightly angled away from the younger's face. 
 
Kibum feels that he really might just explode because Jonghyun just can't stop himself from being so guilty. Though, it sends Kibum a whirlwind of fleeting butterflies in his stomach. The feeling like royalty; treated with great care. Trying to hide his flushed face Kibum turns to the side popping the tablets into his mouth soon followed by a gulp of water. 
 
Jonghyun takes the unfinished glass from the younger's pale fingers, before preparing for another departure, the only boxer clad elder takes those sinful yet so beautiful creamy white hands into his own caressing the palm of the younger. 
 
"I've got something else that might help so I'll go get it, in the mean time you should go shower." The elder doesn't miss the kick out kitty look the blonde's eyes morph into at the last couple of words. Didn't Jonghyun say that they were… 
 
"We're not showering together?" As breathless as the question came out to be, in their close proximity Jonghyun had easily heard the younger's undoubtedly adorable response. With so many possible comebacks the elder could give in return, his lack in experience sends the oh-so confident cocky business man into a puddle of awkward goo. 
 
"Do you want to shower together? No, I'm not suggesting anything ual or anything, damn your probably not even thinking that... what I meant is that I-I just thought you might want your space that's all. I mean I'd love to... that's if you want me to-"
 
 Jonghyun ends up tripping over his words countless of times, soon finding awkwardness darted all around them as he finally draws his useless rant into a halt when he is interrupted by the familiar ringing in his ears, Kibum's supposedly suppressed giggles. 
 
After internally slapping himself for his own stupidity, ignorance and awkwardness, Jonghyun can't help but find a scapegoat with in the younger man himself. 'Damn, Kibum don't put me into a situation like that, you make me doubt myself and geez I think a part of my brain just exploded.' 
 
"Will you stop if I said yes?" The younger laughs in question, not only does the flushing of his cheeks mean that he is extremely embarrassed. would it be wrong to want to shower with each other in hopes of a few sweet and skin burning skinship and morning kisses? Then again what should he be embarrassed about? The elder had already seen all of him. 
 
"Go in and start, I'll join you after I fetch something, okay?" The brunette instructs trying to refrain himself from the younger and his devilishly innocent gestures. Kibum was true testing Jonghyun‘s self-control as the blonde showed his dimpled smile and straight white teeth. 
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
Kibum smiles warmly, slightly excited at the thought of romantic skinship with the elder. When the jacuzzi sized bath tub was filled with warm bubbly water and lovely aromatic senses, Kibum begins to feel the craving to just let himself fall within the soothing depths of the said made bath. Yet he waits until the bubbles start to touch the edge of the bath before allowing himself to strip. Finally he carefully lowers himself down to the awaiting water below him. 
 
The younger groans as he makes himself comfortable, letting the warm water do its job with soothing his body. He sinks down further in to the water allowing it to reach up to his collar bones before closing his eyes in relaxation. The warm blaze of the sun sets the romantic atmosphere Kibum desired, the glass windows absorbing its light, as it filled the room with it's kaleidoscope of wonderful colours. 
 
Jonghyun sighs breathlessly at the soothing atmosphere he is greeted with. The relaxed posture of Kibum makes his shaking away his guilt and worry. Casting the yellow and orange coloured wash bag away in the bathroom sink, Jonghyun soon follows in the younger's movements; stripping his body of his already minimal clothing before getting in. 
 
Kibum instantly becomes aware of the elder's presence behind him and refraining himself from looking up, allowing the elder to just join him. Soon he feels the warmth of his lover beside him. 
 
"This feels nice." Jonghyun comments, eyes shut and relaxed. 
 
Kibum merely hums in his approval. Now used to being spoiled, he likes things perfect and finding his against the warmth and broadness of the elder's chest is just that. His head could cradle in the nook of Jonghyun's neck and prominent jaw, it is perfect for the now content feline. 
 
Jonghyun doesn't hesitate and actually feels really happy to have Kibum so vulnerable like this in his arms, willingly. The emotions of deep love and genuine care for the other just seem to overflow whenever in those situations. Wanting to love Kibum more, wanting to protect him and care for him and provide for him; Jonghyun feels slightly idiotic because he knows Kibum is a man capable of looking after himself. He shouldn't be treated so femininely. Yet there's something in him which makes him feel the need to do these things for him. Like how he has been doing for Minyoung unconditionally, Jonghyun loves them so much that the elder promises that he'll do everything in his power to protect his family. 
 
Jonghyun sometimes wonders what he'll say if he was ever to be asked to pick between Kibum and his own daughter. Honestly he doesn't know what to say its the same as asking him which he'd pick between being able to eat or being able to breathe. It was impossible to choose. But all of this are mere thoughts with no specific meanings. Just mere thoughts Jonghyun had spend time on, hours of thought. 
 
The sun's rays are bright, it causes the feline to finally let his shut eyes crack open, letting them wander, absorbing the natural beauty around them. Kibum cranes his head a little, lips cracking into a smile at the sight of Jonghyun's calm sun lit profile. It's everything wonderful and enchanting to Kibum's eyes. He lets himself bask in this moment of seeing such a relaxed Jonghyun. He tightens his grip around the elder's arms which already took their place around the younger's hips. 
 
"Bum, you're gonna melt me soon." Jonghyun says cracking a single eyelid open and Kibum whips his neck too fast trying to feign his innocence, groaning at the inevitable pain. 
 
"Yep, you seriously are too cute for your own good today." Jonghyun states with a playful smile, looking at the younger who still refuses to face him. 
 
Kibum groans mentally, he really hasn't been doing much to help himself lately especially that treasured thing people called 'pride'. He should really try to change the topic if he would like to keep whatever is left of it. 
 
"What's the plan for today?" The blonde asks diverting the subject to one which he is honestly curious about. Jonghyun takes notes of Kibum's actions, grinning to himself, the younger seemed to be acting like a whole new different person. Jonghyun really could get used to this. 
 
"Umm... Today, we're going to visit another beach, a public one for foreigners so it'll be fun and there we can shop for souvenirs as well as make a video call to the children, since an I quote 'really really want to talk to appa and umma, we miss them already.' So I told Minho to expect a call today, sometime after lunch. Does that sound okay?" Jonghyun questions, he really wants the last day to be fun and wonderful and every other adjective that synchronize with the said word. 
 
"Of course it is, Jjong. I don't even know why you ask anymore; I'm happy as long as you're with me." Kibum comments back, as cheesy as in sounds, he really couldn't careless where they go as long as they're together. It is more than enough. 
 
The elder really couldn't help himself from leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on Kibum's temple. The other answered to by lovingly interlacing their hands beneath the cover of the warm bubbled bath. 
 
After spending another 15 minutes in the bath, giving each other loving kisses while the shorter, more muscular other gave a possessive love mark in the same spot he honestly just love to mark. The same exact spot he let his thumb run over the first thing in the morning, the same spot he gave his most valued attention to yesterday night; the creamy flesh still faintly marked. It was Situating the small crook of Kibum's neck and shoulder
 
The couple steps out from the drain bath and dries off. Jonghyun helps Kibum with his feet still unable of fully hold him. The younger harbouring an inevitable blush at his weakness. The elder's brow knitted themselves in a frown before asking. "How are you feeling, Bum?"
 
"I'm fine really, the medicine worked." He says to urgently and Kibum really can't find the time of day to care about being unashamedly open. 
 
"Well, I don't really know what's inside here or if it’s gonna help, but Taemin gave it to me before we went, 'parting gift' apparently. He told me to give it to you if we ever did 'it'. At first I was kind of weirded out so I kindly refused it and then I found it in my bag." Jonghyun babbles on, scratching the back of his neck not wanting to make Kibum feel as if he planned to do it because he really didn't. 
 
He walks over to the younger with the bag in his hand before placing it in the younger's open hand, "Maybe something will help you in there, so I'll leave it to you. Well, it is for you after all and yeah... okay I'll just go." That's the last thing Jonghyun says before awkwardly fleeing the room. Kibum's eyes twitches in rage and anger and pure embarrassment. 
 
'Damn, Brat.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Today is that special day in the weekend where nothing is done and procrastination takes place. It is the weekly 'lazy day' for the heiress of Jung&Co. With nothing but her pyjama shorts, matching tee along with her socked feet, the day of relaxation can finally begin all that is left to do is to pull those blonde wavy locks into a messy loose bun. 
 
Before the female could pull up the hair tie her interacts she was stopped by the familiar ringtone that blasted from her phone.
"Hey, Dubu what's up?!" The sweet toned voice sing songs in question. The blonde female tugs her silk like hair into a bun, while casual balancing her phone between the curve of her shoulder and ear. 
 
The reply the young girl had been waiting for doesn't come quickly instead a pause befalls them, "Jessica, I'm sorry." 
The saddened tone she hears terrifies her, she's not used to this nor used to him talking like that in any fashion. It sounds and feels foreign, too melancholic and dejected for her liking. It doesn't fit him. 
 
Averting her thoughts away from the stressed breathing on the other line, she inhales before asking, "Jinki, what's wrong?" 
The name sounds unfamiliar as it leaves the tips of her tongue because silly nicknames and shamelessly cheesy pet names is how they've accustom themselves to call each other. Others would find it sickeningly sweet and question their relationship, while the two think it's an endearing way to show 18 years of friendship. Jessica can't help but to wonder how bad the situation must be for Jinki to sound as scared and hopeless as that. 
 
"He found out, Jess. He found out and he's gonna do everything he can to stop it." It's as if the dam of emotion the elder male had been holding in breaks in pieces. The once full and assuring voice crumbles into nothing but trembles and fear. 
 
"I don't know what the old man is thinking but if there's one thing I am sure of is... he's making arrangements to marry you into the family... as Jonghyun's bride." As the last few words make their way out of the elder's mouth, Jinki fights back a cry. He knew; he knew that the new world Jonghyun had been happily surrounding himself would soon crumble. He knew yet he allowed it; encouraged it to happen. And now not only is he worried for the happiness of his brother but also for his own. 
 
Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew that even without negotiation of business and stocks her father would be more than willing to let this all happen. Not only has she been continuously pestered by her father to date Jonghyun, he had made it clear right from the beginning that if ever a suit action would happen in which the Kim's will ask her hand for marriage, that in no way could she ever refuse. 
 
Maybe ten year-old Jessica would have gladly accepted with open arms and a dazzling smile to match. Yet as years passed another person had taken the spot of the mature heart of 24 year old Jessica. 
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
There was absolutely no way in hell that he would let the boy go in such a bad state. He could never bring himself to do that. 
As the two had climbed out of the bath, Kibum could have hurt himself when his legs gave out under him and if Jonghyun hadn't been there to catch him. As much as Kibum argues that it is due to the needles that made him loose his balance, Jonghyun wouldn't take any of it. 
 
"I'm sorry, Bum. Lets just stay inside for the rest of the day. It's obvious that you have trouble walking. We'll just come back some other time with the kids." Jonghyun stood his ground averting his eyes somewhere else as Kibum's face is soon masked by an obvious disappointed frown.   
 
An hour after the two had taken refuge in the comfort of their bed. Jonghyun could no longer force himself to deny the permanent pout that blonde's bow lips formed in. Trying to think of a way to make the pout disappear, Jonghyun knows exactly what he had to do and he protectiveness growls at the mere thought. 
 
Kibum had comfortably laid himself in the curve between the elder's chest and arm, busying himself with a book he had packed. The blonde couldn't help feel gloomy at the situation. He knows that it was neither of their fault and yet he feels that in reality, if he could just it up and pretended a little better than the both of them could be out there enjoying the sun instead of being stuck inside. Cooped up bedridden for the rest of the little vacation was not what the elder had planned.
 
Jonghyun places a soft kiss on his temple, before breaking the silence that surrounds them. "Since I know you'll hate me more if I get too protective, choosing to stay at home rather than actually do the things I planned. How about we go out for a stroll down the town beach, a few minutes drive from here and get the kids something?" Jonghyun mentally praises himself at the smooth way his question had come out and he prays that he sweeps Kibum off his feet for the nth time during their stay. 
 
Without much effort, the slender man is swept off his feet. 
 
Kibum deeply appreciates the elder's decision. He knows how protective the other can get, especially with the ones he treasures the most. To offer such a thoughtful exchange, the latter falls in love a little deeper and it leaves the younger wondering how deep his love can get for the elder. 
 
With his body feeling well rested and rejuvenated, the blonde takes no time to twist and turn, the brunette soon engulfed in a thankful embrace. "I actually love you, do you know that?" Kibum softly mutters into the elder's hair. 
 
The chuckle that leaves the elder’s lips is like a melody to the younger's ears. "And I love you, just as much Bum." Jonghyun whispers back with nothing but a loving tone and soft lingering caresses. 
 
"Now, lets get changed before I change my mind." Jonghyun jokes before gently patting the white of Kibum's back. 
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

It's not that the younger had been particularly thinking about what he was wearing yet Jonghyun was completely on edge as his eyes make their merry way around the younger's body. The curve of pale shoulders was clothed with a simple graphic tank top while he showed off his knees with denim washout shorts. All in all, the outfit Kibum had wears is truly nothing special and yet the brunette can't help the sizzling emotion of jealousy bubbling from the pits of his stomach. He wasn't new to the place and he knows how it works. It's for certain that Kibum would end up attracting all sorts of attention. The place is a haven for people like them. There where there is the freedom of being able to hold hands, kiss and hug. 

 

"Jjong come on, we can't waste such a great day doing nothing." Kibum musses with a large grin, already a foot or two away from the elder. Jonghyun would have nodded quite happily if it wasn't for his hawk-like eyes locking onto a group of European men failing to know the meet essence of subtly, eyes glued to the being that is none other the Kim Kibum. 
 
Kibum ends up jogging back to his lover pulling the elder man into a small boutique selling clothes and jewellery. "Let's get souvenirs for Minnie, Sekyung, Jessica, Jieun Imo and of course Sunhye noona!" Kibum says with a visible smile tugging his bow shaped lips. 
Jonghyun could only nod follow in pursuit of the blonde 'Ahh~ my poor wallet~' The elder sighs inwardly and yet he can't find any place in his heart to feel so bad. One dimpled smile from the younger and everything gets repaid back one hundred fold.   
 
Jonghyun isn't awestruck by the lovely vintage decorations of the boutique nor the strawberry and cream scent that's wafting all over small dainty looking rooms. Instead his eyes are glued to the perfect twinkle that seemed to shine whenever Kibum's eyes found something promising. Jonghyun would just like to point out how heavenly and serene the other looks right now. If he didn't have that so called 'self-restraint', then the elder would have been the one causing Kibum the trouble.
 
"Jjong look, isn't this perfect for Minnie, she'll absolutely love this..." Kibum exclaims in delight, holding up a pink and white polka dotted dress, in a the style of cute halter top; a glittery navy blue bow belt to match. 
 
"It does look cute. Our little girl would look adorable in that. I'll pay for everything so just choose everything you want to buy." As cool as the elder looks in saying that, with both hands tucked into their respective jean pockets, Kibum wanted to buy this himself, as a gift to the little girl he already treats as his own bundle of joy. 
 
"I want to buy this for her." Kibum then adds hauling the rest of his new found garments into a shopping basket.
 
At first Jonghyun is dumbfounded. The latter didn't have to buy it, he was more than willing to spend the cash himself and then it hits him, Kibum is a man too. However beautiful or fragile the elder may deem him to be. By trying to act too much as the 'man' of the relationship, the elder can already tell how badly this will affect their relationship in the future. So he smiles with a nod and there's that beautiful tugging in both corners of the blonde's lips. He'll never forgive himself if he becomes the reason why a smile as beautiful as that will ever come to cease. 
 
It's perfect, all kind of perfect, really. 
 
"But in exchange let me buy something for Yooguennie." Jonghyun tries to bargain and Kibum nods in agreement, the twinkling in his eyes gaining a unique glitter even Jonghyun can't describe. 
 
After getting two silk scarves for the two older lady's and two matching bracelets and earrings for the young bachelorettes, the two head off after bowing their thanks to find the perfect gift for the only little boy of the family. 
 
Finding a huge outside market Jonghyun immediately spots the perfect gift for the younger boy. 
 
Kibum pulls down on the elder's hands. "Nope, Jjong you'll end up spoiling him if you get him that and what about Minyoung? She'll feel left out." The younger argues, witnessing the glint in the brunette's eyes at the sight of the lined up quad bikes that decorated the exterior of the open market. 
 
Kibum couldn't believe how shameless the elder had become, pulling the oldest trick in the book; 'Damn puppy eyes!' Yet it doesn't surprise him how he falls weak to the impenetrable eyes. 
 
"It's okay I was planning to get them both, the blue one for Yooguennie..." Jonghyun shrugs before pointing at the blue quad bike before turning his attention to the pink one right beside it, "and that pink one for Minnie."
 
After literally face palming himself, Kibum heaves a sigh. "Who am I to dictate, the oh-so-great- Kim Jonghyun?" Kibum teases, following the elder who already started to make his way to the said items. 
 
After purchasing both bikes Kibum decided to buy a little piece of clothing for the little boy. A dress shirt that's the smaller replica of the one he had secretly bought for Jonghyun. Jonghyun arranges for both bikes to be delivered to their home in Seoul, before choosing to buy a couple bracelet for the young couple back home, that kindly looked after the kids.  
 
As the couple make their way to the back of the line to pay for the bracelets, Kibum feels a foreign weight on the curve of his . Halting in position the young blonde's eyes easily locates the grinning culprit positioned just behind him and his lover. Sending a glare the opposing character only sniggers at Kibum's warning. Pushing his luck, the hand of the taller caucasian male, makes a swift move towards Kibum's backside again. 
 
Kibum would have retorted by giving the other man a black eye or maybe even a flying kick towards his non existent baby making parts but instead a husky voice began to fill his ears. 
 
"I wouldn't dare touch him if I were you. Now before I lose my temper, I'd like to tell you one final thing. off and move along." The accented English of the brunette, is undoubtedly filled with anger and frustration. 
 
In all honesty, the moment Kibum has set foot in the souvenir shop it didn't take long for Jonghyun to feel the dark aura surrounding the gaze of the Caucasian male. It getting visibly darker at the sight of his blonde fox-like lover. Keeping his frustration at bay, Jonghyun choose to be the bigger person, albeit his small broad stature, and let the shameless eye ogling go, and instead tell himself that it's because he's been lucky enough to have been gifted with such a serene and beautiful lover. Jonghyun would have stayed as the more mature adult if the said man and his stupidity had learned the term ‘personal space’. Never in his life would he encourage such impure thoughts, especially if the thoughts were thrown at his Kibum. Noticing the discomfort of the blonde beside him, he catches the way Kibum had thrown a warning glare at the person behind him and seeing the guy, it's as if the leash on Jonghyun had snapped.
The tall white male immediately backs of at the cold murderous voice of the short man in front of him; taking a step back from the couple before holding both his hands up in defeat. Jonghyun places a protective hand over the younger's hips; the thoughtful movement releasing a wave of calm over Kibum's whole body. 
 
"That is one of the main reasons why I don't like taking you out, you just can't help but attract attention, good and bad ones." Jonghyun states in a chuckle though the statement being nothing but the truth. 
 
"I think, you should just lock me up." Kibum jokes, sticking out his tongue. 
 
"That's not such a bad idea." Jonghyun smiles before ushering the male forward, taking the rest of the souvenirs from Kibum’s hands.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
Holding hands carelessly for everybody else to see was more than enough to keep Kibum's tummy busy with the fluttering of numerous butterflies. Kibum squeezes his hand a little tighter, just to make sure that this isn't some dream his imaginative mind had come up with. When he feels the pressure from Jonghyun's hand, it reassured the blonde that indeed this is nothing but the beautiful reality he'd of never thought he'd be blessed with. Jonghyun beams at him that dashing prince like smile that has Kibum's knees turning into jelly. 
Everything is just a little too perfect for the happy couple. 
 
They stroll along the beach each with their own share of shopping bags. Though it's not rocket science to know that Jonghyun would argue to carry more, in which Kibum couldn't help but just give in to the elder's childish whims in each of their free hands. Jonghyun directs them to a shaded area below a tree before sitting down placing the bags beside them. 
 
"I think they probably just finished having lunch now, shall we give the kiddies a call?" Jonghyun inquires, lips tugged in each corner as he moves to take his phone out of his pocket. Kibum nods with a playful grin, sliding closer to the elder who in turn pulled the younger into his chest. 
 
With the ringing tone occupying the silence both Kibum and Jonghyun waits patiently for Minho to pick up. As much as they had fun with just the both of them, the couple couldn't help but wish that the rest of the family was there with them, especially the kids.
 
Minho picks up by the third ring and his smiling face fills of the screen of Jonghyun's phone, the ebony waving at the sight of his brother in-law. 
 
"Hyung! How is everything there- perfect obviously." Minho grins at his question knowing full well what the answer would be. It's so clear how blooming the blonde is looking. It did take long for the younger man to notice the permanent loved up lopsided grin that emboss itself in the face of his elder brother. Being the first to witness the two was enough to make him happy. "Hey you two hurry up brushing your teeth, your umma and appa are on the phone!" Minho exclaims as he turned his face towards the stairs, chuckling at the way two hurried steps are making their way in and around the rooms above. 
 
The two unable to contain their own laughter at the faint sound of the children's footsteps- 'Oppa hurry!' 
Oh, how much Jonghyun had missed his beautiful daughter. 
 
"I miss them." Kibum sighs and Jonghyun leans in to peck the younger's shoulder.
 
"You'll see them soon, yeobo." Jonghyun mutters onto the pale skin. 
 
As if the heavens had heard Kibum's wishes, the face of the two most beautiful children fills the screen. 
 
"Umma!" They exclaim in unison. The waving at the couple with an enthusiastic vigour suited for their youthful body and it has the couple in speechless in utter awe. 
 
Jonghyun's eyes widen, "Yah, what about me?" 
 
The question sending the two youngster into a pit of laughter, before they shout a very loud, "Appa!!' 
 
"Have you been behaving well?" Jonghyun inwardly face palm himself as the younger asks them such an obvious question. There was no helping Kibum from his maternal instincts. 
 
The two could only nod in answer, "Did you buy souvenirs?" Minyoung asks coupled of with puppy dog eyes. 
 
"Of course and I have something you'd absolutely love princess and you too Yoogeunnie, appa has something awesome for you too!" Just a little bit, okay maybe a whole lot, of little bits. Kibum began to fall more hopelessly in love with the male who grinned happily behind him. 
 
And that little bit escalates to a ginormous bit, in hearing the younger boy's reply. 
 
"You're the best appa! Hyung-umma... I can just call you umma now, can't I? Are you surprised?" Yoogeun asks, hides his eyes with his blushed cheeks as he smiles wider. 
 
Kibum can't help himself but mirror the younger boy, loving the sound of his squeaky voice as he refers to him as his 'umma'. He finds it endearing to say the least, absolutely endearing. 
 
"I cried so much but for all the right and wonderful reasons, thank you for the surprise... I loved it and I can't wait to see you Yoogeunnie and of course you too Minnie~" Kibum replies, Jonghyun smiles too before softly giving the younger a small encroaching squeeze on the arm. 
 
"Your welcome, although it wasn't just me Jjonggie appa made it all happen all he did was ask me if it was okay." Yoogeun explains, eyes twinkling but Kibum is still forever thankful for the boy.  "Umma, did you like my gift... well it wasn't really entirely mine but I drew and wrote some of it." Minyoung mumbles cutely. 
 
Kibum couldn't control himself and he finds himself grinning at the younger girls cute antics. "Do you mean this priceless necklace on my neck~" Kibum sing songs as he reaches for the necklace. It had been adorned the white skin of his pale slender neck before bring it out for the little girl to see. 
 
"I hope you liked it umma, I tried my very best to write as neat and pretty as possible." Minyoung exclaims and the little girl’s issuable smile widens at the compliment from the little boy beside her. 'You drew that, that's awesome, Minnie!' 
 
"Minho, how have they been, have they been well?" Jonghyun asks from behind Kibum, Yoogeun passes the phone over to the substitute caretaker. Minho nods in reply before situating himself in between the eager youngsters; three faces soon beaming in front of the couple. 
 
"They been the best, hyung, although I don't know should we punish them for taking part in a pillow fight?" Before Jonghyun and Kibum could react. "Hey, hyung you started it!" Yoogeun points out with a pout. 
"Yeah, we were only trying to save Taeminnie oppa from the big bad wolf." Minyoung explains with the elder boy nodding in agreement beside her. 
 
The reactions has the young couple in tears of laughter, "Minho, I guess we know now who to punish, no one but the big bad wolf." Kibum teases. 
 
"Anyway we just wanted to see if you were all still alive to be honest." Jonghyun says. "And I'm glad to see that you all still are, Minho I'm proud of you." He then finishes receiving an offended glare from the taller. 
 
"Heeyyy, what's that supposed to mean?" Minho pouts and it has Kibum laughing before the blonde plonks the elder in the shoulder.
"He means you're awesome, Minho." Kibum says after offering a small chuckle. 
 
"Of course that's what I meant, well... We'll see you soon and greet everybody for us too." Jonghyun adds before waving a short goodbye to the children and to Minho.
 
"Have fun but not too much fun~" Kibum is not surprised when he sees that one eyebrow that can't seem to stay in place; moving up and down suggestively. 
 
"Minho, don't do things to taint my babies." Kibum warns with Jonghyun chuckling behind him. With that the couple bid farewell with Kibum and Minyoung blowing kisses at one another and Jonghyun and Yoogeun fist pounding each other. Jonghyun puts his phone down to lay on one of the bags before bringing both of his free hands around the waist of the younger blonde. The light of the sun was starting to change into a soft orange as it hugs them both. Kibum pulls the elder closer into him, loving the feeling of protection that overwhelms him with the elders hand wrapped up around his body. 
 
However with not much to count but a few minutes on the clock, the familiar calling tone of Jonghyun’s father's own personal calls began to ring, instantly alarming the brunette. 
 
Not wanting to be scolded for his lack of manners for denying a call, the latter decides to go with the flow and just answer the said phone call. 
 
"I want you back in Seoul. I have great news." 
 
With nothing else but the short demand the line goes dead leaving the brunette slightly muddle in confusion. The frown that dawns the brunette's face doesn't go unnoticed by the blonde beside him. 
 
"Jjong, is there anything wrong?" The younger asks voice filled with worry. 
 
Jonghyun shakes of the frown and instead allows a smile to occupy his lips. He turns towards the younger, hair flapping with the wind. Combing it away from his face he lets his eyes longer on the honey brown orbs of his lover. 
"Don't worry Bum, it's just my father." Jonghyun reassures with a gently pat to the blonde's supple thighs. Kibum nods feeling a little less restless. 
"Although, we'll have to cut the day short and head back home. The old man wants to speak to me." Kibum just nods silently and with that the two gathers all their bags full of souvenirs along with the unforgettable memories of the past two days, before lead outlet walking back to the car. 
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Two tall males stood back away from the luxurious car that awaits behind them. With the smaller out of the two standing a couple of feet away, a phone connected to his ears. 

"I want you back in Seoul. I have great news." The demanding tone resonates through the air sending a visible shiver down the spine of the other male who stood closer to the car. The man holding the phone immediately disconnects after stating his demands turning his attention to the younger male behind him. 
 
"He'll be happy to hear what I have in mind, don't you think so... Jinki-yah?"
 
"Father, please don't do th-"
 
"Jinki, haven't I taught you to learn your place. My decision is final, now hurry up. I don't want to be late for the meeting with the Jungs’." Hyunjoong mockingly states before making his way back to the backseat of the car, the driver starting the engine at the sight of the elder man. 
 
Jinki up the dejected feeling that filled him, before making his way into the car he torture himself further by gazing at the interlaced fingers of the couple who's relationship would soon come to an end. 
 
"I promise Jjong, I won't let him do this to you or Kibum."

 

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~ 20 ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

 

Heyyy....Soooo. How's life?

 

I know, I know some of you are all probably like...

 

with some being like...

although i'm hoping a lot more of you aree like this, instead

or maybe some of you have been legitly bombarded with everything from this chapter and everything that has not been happeneing since last year (aka your author is a douche and hasn't been updating). So I'm guessing most of you are probably like...

But from the bottom of my heart, although some of you are probably like...

'Yay she's not dead yet; an update!!!!'

*READ*

*SCROLL*

*READ*

*READ*

*SCROLL*

*READ*

'SHE HATES ME, WAEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My babies and ohh emm gee there babies!!! TTTT____TTTT'

 

But, but...

I hope you guys are up for a rollercoaster adventure of FEELS Express

-iloveyou-

(like seriously I love you all so much, even to those who I have yet to thank)

P.S- Please dont think that since I've updated that normal updates are to be expected because i dont want to lie to you guys but I at writing. Like if I aint feeling it, I ain't writing it. So please bear with me. But if there is one thing I can say and promise is that i will be finishing this.

 
 
 
 
SO heeeyya,
I have to ell you that it is just as much my fault with being late with this chapter. I have been in Korea and there i didnt want to do anything but explore so I have been neglecting my own work as much as this. after that I have been all over the place in europe. But now it all seems to be falling into place. class is starting soom and even thought I have i a hard study I hope that we can work on this stuff more relaxed. so please again forgive us for leaving you hanging.