NORAEBANG!!!!

Ice Princess

After rethinking of the deal, you thought it was stupid. Luhan could have just said no but instead he said yes. Plus, he said your name and now his sister wants to see his 'girlfriend'. On the way to class(after recess was over) you bumped into someone. Or the person bumped into you.

Stupid blind person..' 

You stood up and brush of the dust from your skirt. "Watch where you're going next time." you said coldly. "Yah! CHA-HAE-YEON." le QUEENKA shouted. People started looking. "What." you turn around to look at her. "Hmpph! Do you know who you just bumped into?" she said. "Opps! My bad. People like you are invincible to me." You said sarcasticly. Her face started to get red.

She walks up to you and tries to slap your face but you stopped her. "DON'T. MESS. WITH. ME." you tightened your grip around her wrist and it gotten red. Her friends all started gasping. But, she didn't stop there. Hyunmi used her other hand and slap you. It caught you off guard.

It shocked you. You look at her and Hyunmi smirked. "Oh yeah? You should be the one who will stop messing around with me. I warned you b*tch." she said and walk away like nothing happened. You touch your cheek. It was stinging. 'Wait till I get my revenge.'

You went to class and bowed at the teacher. "Mianhamnida seonsaengnim for being late." The teacher forgive you and you returned to your seat. 'Hey Haeyeon.. What happened to your cheek?" Luhan whispered. "Nothing.." you muttered. "Are you sure? It looks really red." he said back. "Just shut up." you told him. He shut his mouth.

---------

"Min Seok hyung!!" you called him. Xiumin looked around him. "Oh? Yah! Haeyeon! I'm your oppa not hyung!! Are you even a girl?" he started teasing you. "Aishh this hyung.." you said. Then the both of you started laughing. "Haeyeon, we're having an EXO Gathering again today. Wanna come?" he asked you. "Sure! Are we having bubble tea??" you asked. "Yup!" Xiumin said. "Yeshhh!!!" you started clapping your hands crazily.

You and Xiumin went into the bubble tea shop. "Yeoggi!!" Chanyeol shouted. "Yahh.. you didn't tell me your girlfriend was coming." Kai teased Luhan. "And since when did she became my girlfriend? And I'm your hyung! Don't YAH me." Luhan answered back. Kai showed his tongue. You bowed politely at them. "Noona, sit beside me." Sehun patted the sit beside him. Originally, Chen was sitting there but he pushed Chen away.

You smile and nod at him. Some of them were shocked to see you smile since you rarely smiled when you last met them. You took the seat beside him. "Noona, here try some. This is really good!" Sehun offered his bubble tea. "Jinjja?" you took a sip from his straw. The boys were more shocked and Luhan just look away in jealousy.

"S-Sehun.. You just have an I-INDIRECT K-K-KISS with Haeyeon." Chen stuttered. "So what? I treat him as my brother." you said back as if nothing happened. Sehun just nod along. Luhan scoffed. Kai started snickering at Luhan. "Oh, just shut up Kai.." Luhan said. "Since we couldn't go to the noraebang the other day lets go today!" Baekhyun suggested.

"Sure!!" Chanyeol agreed, so as the others. "Kaja!!!" Baekhyun said.

---------

"Bounce with me Bounce with me Bounce with me BOUNCE!!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun started singing Run To You/DJ Doc. The others started going crazy and danced along. You just sat and watch them. After the song ended, Baekhyun choose GEE/SNSD. "Eyyhhhh... Baekhyun hyung and his feels." Kai teased. You laughed when Baekhyun started dancing along to the song.

Suddenly Sehun pulled you up. "I heard from Luhan hyung that you are a great dancer." Sehun said. You glare at Luhan. He seemed to hear what Sehun has said. "Everybody, 1!! 2!! 3!!! START DANCING!!!" Chanyeol shouted. Everybody started dancing to Gee, the chorus part. You hesitated but Sehun forced you so you started joining them too.

"Okay y dance now!!" Chanyeol said. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhXH2mxhpCo)

Suho started first. It was embarassing. You laughed at his dance. Then it was Baekhyun's turn. He started swaying and hitting his . Lay started showing off his dance move. It was the best among the others. "Okay okay!! Charranda!!(Good!!) Okay, now LUHAN!!" Chanyeol started acting as if he was the MC. Luhan did a wave. Instead of being y it was rather cute.

Kris did his y dance cooly and when it was Xiumin's turn everybody started laughing crazily. He overdid it. "Now, its Haeyeon's turn!!" Chanyeol said. Your eyes widened. "Go Haeyeon! Go Haeyeon!!" Baekhyun started cheering and the others cheered along. You couldn't think of any dance so you started popping.

Kai and Lay looked at you in awed.

"WOW."


A/N: i'll just end it here.. its going to be 1 am here. Need to get some sleep >< tks for subscribing guys!! and sorry if this is a boring chapter~~~ Leave a comment and subscribe!! THANK YOU!!!