Who is it?

Ice Princess
When you open your door, Luhan was standing in front of you. You scrunge your eyebrows. "What are you doing here Luhan? It's like 1AM!!" yiu said in annoyance.

"Heheh.. Sorry but can I sleepover your apartment? Just for tonight. I forgot my keys. PLEASE." Luhan rub his neck.

"Ughh.. NO. Just go sleep somewhere else. Can't you just like break into your house or climb the window? Or maybe go to your friends house?" you asked as you crossed your arms.

"If I break into the house, my parents will kill me. The window was closed tightly and I tried calli- I mean I left my phone in my room. Please Haeyeon!! Just tonight!!" he answered you.

You groaned. "Fine." you said tiredly and let him in. Luhan went to your room but you pulled his collar.

"Where ya' think you're going?" you asked. "Umm.. sleep?" he said. "In my room?" you said. He nodded and jumped onto your bed.

"Yah!!!" you shouted. "Shhh.. you're disturbing the neighbours...." he said tiredly. "You are so not sleeping in my room especially my bed!!!" you said.

You went towards him. You were about to push him off the bed but instead you got pulled down onto the bed beside him and hug your waist. *Not again!!* you whined in your mind.

"Y-yah.. Luhan.. let go off me." you said. You face him but he was already sleeping. You tried to escape from his hug but he hugged you tighter.

The thing between you and Luhan is only your plushie, Cowey. Luckily, Mr. Cowey was there to help you.(LOL)

While, you were struggling to get off the bed, Luhan was actually enjoying it. He wasn't sleeping actually. Luhan hugged you more tighter than before.

Luhan purposely did that. He lean his face nearer and nuzzle his nose at the crook of your neck, inhaling the scent of your hair. He loves the scent of your hair.

He was really enjoying it. After about 40 minutes pass, you finally fall asleep. Luhan opened his eyes to look at you. *She looks like an angel to me...I wonder what she sees me as..* Luhan thought to himself.

He turn his gaze towards your lips. It looks addicting. He gulped. *No I shouldn't. It could be her first. She'll kill me if I did.* he thought.

*But.. A quick peck would do.. I mean no harm... Argghh!! Luhan just sleep!!*

He tried forgetting about your lips and manage to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hohoho... sorry for not updating.. its bcuz of skul~~ ㅋㅋㅋ Sly Luhan trying to get closer to haeyeon xD did you guys actually thought tat luhan was going to kiss "YOU"?? leave a comment or something!